Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,746 members, 7,935,224 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 02:13 AM

Lower-left Abdominal Pain After Jacking Off (for Over A Month) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lower-left Abdominal Pain After Jacking Off (for Over A Month) (167 Views)

Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! / Lower Left Abdominal Pain / Woman Diagnosed With 'abdominal Tumor' Gives Birth To Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lower-left Abdominal Pain After Jacking Off (for Over A Month) by adminadmin: 10:58am On Mar 22, 2021
Good morning everyone.

I recently noticed that after jacking off, I do feel some excruciating lower-left abdominal pains (This is new to me). I could not bend or sit properly as it felt as though a load was latching unto my lower abdomen. This was really bad.

I paid the doctor a visit during which a full blood count test was done coupled with an Ultrasound scan. All coming out positive -- no issues with the blood, kidney, stomach, etc.

although, the doctor said a gallstone was observed but isn't an issue at the moment as the gall bladder is located on the right while the pain is on the lower-left abdomen. A different story.

Drugs were given to me during the first visit, after which I was partially relieved of the pain. I returned (after a week), and another set of drugs were again given. I just finished the dosage few days ago, and a huge relieve was observed, until 2 days ago when I decided to jackoff -- I felt the pains anew. Though, not as excruciating as the former, but it was felt.

I had to visit the same hospital this morning requested that my test and scan results were given to me -- which I currently do have.

I'm thinking of visiting a different hospital to know exactly what is wrong.

Before that, I'd like to ask the Medical Doctors in the house to enlighten me on what could be wrong and what specific test need to be carried out for proper diagnosis.

Note:
I'm in my late 20s
Been celebate for 3years
I workout
I eat right
I have no difficulty in doing things

(1) (Reply)

World Tb Day Event: Fg, Lasg, Usaid/ Shops Plus New 16 Modular Genexpert Machine / 5 Tips To Reduce Body Odour / WHO Says It Will Release Report On The Origins Of Coronavirus Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.