Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,856 members, 7,879,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:26 PM

God Is Not A Christian. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Not A Christian. (1929 Views)

10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / Is It Right for a Christian to Expose False Prophets and False Teaching ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Not A Christian. by redsun(m): 9:04am On Jul 08, 2007
God is not a christian,neither is he a moslem, a jew,buddist,hindu or an african traditionalist.Who is god then?
Re: God Is Not A Christian. by redsun(m): 9:19am On Jul 08, 2007
Every religion seems to call upon god and yet none agrees with each other.I think religion should be one's consciousness,every day activities in relation to other as regards one's survival and reverences,not dogmas,like we have today,poeple living and practicing the detects of others and thereby loosing their own natural judgements.
Re: God Is Not A Christian. by obanikoro2(m): 11:26am On Jul 09, 2007
ok brother! Which one are u then?
Re: God Is Not A Christian. by redsun(m): 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2007
I am what ever i have to reasonably be.
Re: God Is Not A Christian. by MP007(m): 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2007
Redsun , u are a fool, followers bear such names, God is God, i am that i am, too intricate to understand , and yea , he aint the old man u pictured silly.
Re: God Is Not A Christian. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 09, 2007
MP007:

Redsun , u are a fool, followers bear such names, God is God, i am that i am, too intricate to understand , and yea , he aint the old man u pictured silly.

Why do you get worked up whenever your religion is being discussed? It doesn't prove you have strong beliefs or rather that they are so fragile that could be easily tracked down. Your over-excitement shows your inability to defend your faith when it's being questioned. I'd suggest you find a different approach towards those who seek clarifications concerning Xtianity or your god!
Re: God Is Not A Christian. by pilgrim1(f): 10:30pm On Jul 09, 2007
michelin89:

I'd suggest you find a different approach towards those who seek clarifications concerning Xtianity or your god!

Actually, when people try to "discuss" or seek "clarifications", they can help the discussion by not seeking to be deliberately offensive.
Re: God Is Not A Christian. by doyenn(m): 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2007
God is not worshipping anyone,it's for huans to worship the one and only God. He is not a xtian but he's a God of peace. It's a serious thread you started here because asking wat religion God is, is a difficult because many people wld not understand it. It's a little beyond human comprehension. God said he's been doing the worshipn himself b4 we were created.Some people here may not understand this because some does not even know who they are not to talk of kowing who God really is.
Re: God Is Not A Christian. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 09, 2007
I think it's concieted of humans claiming to understand how the mind of a supernatural being works!
Re: God Is Not A Christian. by MP007(m): 11:41pm On Jul 09, 2007
abi oo mchel, see me see trouble, if u aint sure of the supreme being , shut the fuk up instead of posting sh%t
Re: God Is Not A Christian. by obanikoro2(m): 8:00am On Jul 10, 2007
MP007:

abi oo mchel, see me see trouble, if u aint sure of the supreme being , shut the fuk up instead of posting sh%t

by ur words, I know who u are already. I'm not judging by the way, but if u so claim to be a xtian or a child of God, do u think He(GOD) will use such offensive words against anyone

We better watch what we say to others because on dat day we will be called to explain them. I MEAN ALL OF THEM (OUR WORDS)

If u cant render a good advice, then say so and the fella will look for advice somewhere else. Am I speaking someone's mind?
Re: God Is Not A Christian. by IDINRETE: 8:31am On Jul 10, 2007
obanikoro2:

by your words, I know who u are already. I'm not judging by the way, but if u so claim to be a xtian or a child of God, do u think He(GOD) will use such offensive words against anyone

We better watch what we say to others because on that day we will be called to explain them. I MEAN ALL OF THEM (OUR WORDS)

If u can't render a good advice, then say so and the fella will look for advice somewhere else. Am I speaking someone's mind?

absolutely Koro 2, people are so bent even when they are claiming to be self-righteous
Re: God Is Not A Christian. by otuwe(f): 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2007
sad sad sadfather forgive them for they know not what they do sad sad sad sad
Re: God Is Not A Christian. by pilgrim1(f): 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2007
obanikoro2:

If u can't render a good advice, then say so and the fella will look for advice somewhere else. Am I speaking someone's mind?

Speaking mine as well. wink
Re: God Is Not A Christian. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2007
otuwe:

sad sad sadfather forgive them for they know not what they do sad sad sad sad

when did that become a part of the al quran? grin grin grin
Re: God Is Not A Christian. by ricadelide(m): 11:06pm On Jul 10, 2007
davidylan:

when did that become a part of the al quran? grin grin grin
Lol, she's not a muslim, she's a 'cross-bearer'. I think they also use the bible (in addition to the grail message)
Re: God Is Not A Christian. by ricadelide(m): 11:16pm On Jul 10, 2007
michelin89:

I think it's concieted of humans claiming to understand how the mind of a supernatural being works!
that's not necessarily true; humans who have the spirit of God can understand the mind of God.
1Cor.2;11-12,16
"11 For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the man's spirit within him? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. 12We have not received the spirit of the world but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us. "
"For who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct him?" But we have the mind of Christ."
Re: God Is Not A Christian. by obanikoro2(m): 8:00am On Jul 11, 2007
@ricadelide

Gob bless u bro
Re: God Is Not A Christian. by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 13, 2007
ricadelide:

that's not necessarily true; humans who have the spirit of God can understand the mind of God.
1Cor.2;11-12,16
"11 For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the man's spirit within him? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. 12We have not received the spirit of the world but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us. "
"For who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct him?" But we have the mind of Christ."

Since gods are inventions of human fantasies, they are just like comics characters. The authors always know what they have in mind.

But if a supernatural being should ever exist there is no way a human can understand its mind. It would be way to far from us. And just one thing: this being wouldn't be always good or bad. It could be both at the same time!
Re: God Is Not A Christian. by pilgrim1(f): 9:00am On Jul 13, 2007
michelin89:

But if a supernatural being should ever exist there is no way a human can understand its mind.

And if He has revealed Him will to people?
Re: God Is Not A Christian. by redsun(m): 11:17am On Jul 14, 2007
God is our imagination,why can't we imagine he is all good and all friendly so we don't have to worry about his anger and just tap in only to the good side of god.It is what we make or call it.
Re: God Is Not A Christian. by redsun(m): 11:30am On Jul 14, 2007
@MP007,what kind of 007 are you?You can't seize to amaze me,i am not suprise, you were so passionate about witchcraft in one of the threads,why can't you just open your eyes and see the glory of knowing.
Re: God Is Not A Christian. by denex: 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2007
Na wah O! Some kind question for this Nairaland fit make police arrest somebody.

This is like saying that Obafemi Awolowo's father is not an Awoist. Of course he's not. Even Awolowo is not an Awoist.

Is Lord Buddha a Buddhist?
Is Karl Marx a Marxist?

Nairaland, una don come again.

God is not a Christian.

Please can someone tell me where this assertion is headed?
As if Lennin's father is a Lenninist. Abeg jare make person open better thread.
Re: God Is Not A Christian. by Horus(m): 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2007
Proof
The Bible Is
An Egyptian Book

646 Bible References on Egypt.

Read them all and these Biblical references will
prove that God came out of Egypt Jesus was Taught in Egypt,
Moses was made a God over Egypt
(Exodus 7:1)
and much, much more. 
Do YOU  really believe in the Bible. 
If  YOU do then YOU must stop praising
False Caucasian Images of Divine,
and learn the Truth about The BIBLE
Source: http://mysticlovenetwork.com/heisinnocent/Doctrine/TheBibleIsEgiptianBook.htm
Re: God Is Not A Christian. by redsun(m): 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2007
@denex,i think it is beyond your comprehension,but it is simple,just explain it.See it in your eyes.
Re: God Is Not A Christian. by Busibaby(f): 8:16pm On Jul 18, 2007
God is a spirit
Re: God Is Not A Christian. by ElderLoLo: 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2007
According to the scripture GOD is ominipotent, ominscience a sprit. GOD is not a xtian nor  muslim. BABA AGBA ARUGBO OJO ADAGBA MA PARO OYE,  HE hear all the languages in the whole universe.
Re: God Is Not A Christian. by MP007(m): 9:00am On Jul 22, 2007
@ redsun, me passionate abt witchcraft , helllllllllll no, ibi like say something is wrong with ya,
Re: God Is Not A Christian. by MP007(m): 9:02am On Jul 22, 2007
sorry ma people, i dont like yarbing people but i just sometimes wonder why people are just so mind-blinded, what is the world turning into>? lord have mercy , and @ redsun, i can never glorify witchcraft ,, that aint true ,
Re: God Is Not A Christian. by Paulus(m): 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2007
Redsun,

How did the universe come into existence? What "hung" the celestrial bodies in space, and keeps them there? How is it that Earth has the right amount of oxygen in its atmosphere for us to live on? Why is Earth so unique, is it by chance?
Re: God Is Not A Christian. by redsun(m): 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2007
@mp007,being passionate does mean you like it,but that you seems to think that it exist.What you see there in africa is psychological due to lack of full understanding of their physical existence and endowment as humans.
Re: God Is Not A Christian. by otuwe(f): 3:19pm On Jul 31, 2007
Busi baby:

God is a spirit

Man is spirit

God is DIVINE

*RUNNING OUT OF THE THREAD*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Birth Story Of Jesus From The Quran / A Young Man Fighting To Keep His Destiny Alive.he Need's Your Word. / Wazzap Athiests? What Label Do You Use And Other Questions!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.