Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,078 members, 7,880,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:56 PM

"As The Father Hath Loved Me, So Have I Loved You." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "As The Father Hath Loved Me, So Have I Loved You." (106 Views)

Record Label Asked Me To Sacrifice One Person I Loved, Turn Gay, Also Push Drugs / "Behold, What Manner Of Love The Father Hath Bestowed Upon Us,.." / "Whosoever Forsaketh Not All That He Hath, He Cannot Be My Disciple" - Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"As The Father Hath Loved Me, So Have I Loved You." by overcomersfaith(f): 11:42am On Mar 22, 2021
God love for us is immeasurable and eternal and that same love is to guide us till the end. beloveth God love us so much that he sent His only begotten Son to save us from eternal damnation. I don’t know how pained you are but this message is coming your way to remind you that you are love and cherish by your heavenly Father.

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/as-the-father-hath-loved-me-so-have-i-loved-you/
Re: "As The Father Hath Loved Me, So Have I Loved You." by paulgabrielz: 5:38pm On Mar 31, 2021

(1) (Reply)

HAPPY PALM SUNDAY / False Teachers, Pastors, Prophets And Brethren / God Poured Into HIM Our Sin And In Exchange Poured HIS LIFE Into Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.