Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,665 members, 7,882,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:29 PM

Williams Uchemba Reveals What He Did For God To Give Him Two SUV - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Williams Uchemba Reveals What He Did For God To Give Him Two SUV (142 Views)

Man Narrate What He Did To A Lady Who Refused Him Sex While On Vacation (Photos) / 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) / Pregnant Petrol Black Marketer Burnt To Death In Delta Accident With SUV (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba Reveals What He Did For God To Give Him Two SUV by gistongist: 12:24pm On Mar 22, 2021
Williams Uchemba, a Nollywood actor, took to Instagram to tell how God blessed him with two SUVs after he donated money to a church project.

The actor explained how he got the SUVs, saying he wanted to buy one but was led by the Spirit to donate the money to a church project and also buy a car for someone who didn’t have one.

He revealed that he received the SUVs a month after making the donation to the church project.

“I want to thank God for giving me the resources to buy the Camera I used to snap this picture, and because there is a wife around, we got two Cameras. And to wifey don’t worry this camera is not your birthday present.

OK on a Serious note.

Last month I wanted to buy an SUV (because you need one in Lagos especially if you are always at a Site) and that same period a church building project came up. So I was left with the choice of either buying my SUV or giving the money for the church of God to be completed (where people’s life will be changed for good and souls saved). So I was led in my spirit to give it for the church project and used the rest to buy a car for someone who didn’t have one. A month later God blessed me with Two SUVs at once.

In as much as I am writing this with a heart of gratitude to God I am also not surprised because this is not the first time God has done something like this. The problem is we (especially this generation) have allowed distractions to blind us from what the word of God is saying about our lives and the promises that come with it. We have been chasing shadows, seeking wealth in the wrong places and neglecting the purpose for which God has created us, we have completely forgotten Matthew 6:33. We have allowed people that claim to know God but contradict His words lead a lot of people far away from the kingdom of God discouraging them from giving to God and honoring his prophets. Some even call Christianity a “white man’s religion” and try to deceive people to go back to idol worship.

source: https://gistongist.com/williams-uchemba-reveals-what-he-did-for-god-to-give-two-suv/

Re: Williams Uchemba Reveals What He Did For God To Give Him Two SUV by DDDEnterprises: 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2021
I do not mean to rubbish what you've said because you obviously made a point.

But you're gonna need something more profound than that to convince people of the existence or "power" of God.

All these worldly events may be attained by anyone including those who do not even give a damn about God. The worldly life is open to all and whosoever tries to attain something in it can have it come to him even if he doesn't believe and even if he doesn't struggle to get it. Atheist and idol believing nation's like China and Japan are at the forefront in worldly advancements. Atheist and agnostic entrepreneurs are there who are super rich.

So you need something more profound; something more assuring that that thing you have gained, you gained it as a result of your belief and faith and servitude to a supreme entity and as a reward from HIM.

Well, that's not really my business. cheesy My business is:

By the way, you can buy affordable data such as airtel 1.5gb for N910 and GLO 2.9gb for N900 and many more. Check my signature for contact and more info.
Re: Williams Uchemba Reveals What He Did For God To Give Him Two SUV by slowice(m): 12:57pm On Mar 22, 2021
I appreciate God for this awesome miracle, this guys life is actually a testimony... From a child actor to an accomplished business man. God blesses, even in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

GUYS!! Which Of These Is A Legendary Spoon And Which Of The Legends Rules The Ho / Are "30+ Men" Really The Hardest To Date? / Importance Of Best Treatment For Removing Skin Tags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.