Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,975 members, 7,927,913 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 04:14 AM

Great Loneliness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Great Loneliness (288 Views)

Loneliness & Dating Abroad: Perspectives of a Nigerian Student in The U.S / How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career / Somebody Should Help, Loneliness Wan Kee Me O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Loneliness by Viktor70: 12:50pm On Mar 22, 2021
I have a big friend who wants to have a family and live like a normal person. But he locked himself in because of weight. I want to register it on some site dating full girls
Re: Great Loneliness by Marco9: 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2021
Due to the fact that today is just a huge number of dating sites, I think your friend will not have a problem with finding a couple. Just look for a good website on the Internet
Re: Great Loneliness by SuperFalcon(f): 3:40pm On Mar 22, 2021
Let him register on emily dates and Badoo. He can do this by downloading Badoo app on his smartphone.
Register and create his profile. Use his best photos and include his contacts. Girls will start showing interest in him.
Lastly, visit Unilag at night. Go in your car to any of the runs girl hostels. They will see and signal to you. It's that simple. Don't kill yourself in loneliness.
Re: Great Loneliness by Eminem21: 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2021
Hi! I love full girls. And not only for kindness, but also for breast size. There's nothing I can do about it. I was offered to visit the site https://www.bbwtodate.com. Thanks to this site, I quickly found the sweetest girl with whom my life made sense. Now we are together and we are happier than ever. Good luck finding you.

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Poem... / What Kinda Prayer Did You Set For Your Girl Friend Or Ex / How To Know When A Man Is Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.