Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,850 members, 7,886,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:30 AM

Please Help Am Getting Depressed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help Am Getting Depressed (302 Views)

My Mother Is Getting Depressed Because Of UNICAL. / I Feel Depressed With A CGPA Of 4.2+ / Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Am Getting Depressed by Utibe96: 1:33pm On Mar 22, 2021
hello house
I am a 300l student of unical and an orphan too.
life have not been easy for me , I struggle hard to see my self trough school since I lost my parents in a motor accident some years back ... this semester have been really tough because it's they are trying to complete the calendar , we get classes even on Sunday and I don't have time to hustle , I just focus on reading my books and waiting for the semester to finish but the new VC and school management have brought A no school fee no exam pattern and it getting me depressed and worried.. I have missed my first exams and I seriously don't want to miss the remaining because of the stories I have heard from past student about trying to fix exams after the miss the previous one ... I have struggled to pay my department and faculty dues it's just left with school fees ... please family help me am begging �� I have all the evidence you may need please
Re: Please Help Am Getting Depressed by Elmaaq: 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2021
You can start a GoFundMe campaign or there are organizations that help with this
Also there are people on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook that do giveaways.
Re: Please Help Am Getting Depressed by xcelpro: 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2021
UNICAL only stick to "no school fees, no exams" during second semester exams. so which first exam did you miss? And which department are you?
Re: Please Help Am Getting Depressed by Utibe96: 6:36am On Mar 23, 2021
xcelpro:
UNICAL only stick to "no school fees, no exams" during second semester exams.
so which first exam did you miss?
And which department are you?
bro without school fee you are not writing exams in unical now ,it just started this year ,they go as far as printing names from database ,you can go and ask to be verified .... I am in need that's why I have come to ask for help ..I have missed my first paper already
Re: Please Help Am Getting Depressed by xcelpro: 8:01pm On Mar 23, 2021
Utibe96:
bro without school fee you are not writing exams in unical now ,it just started this year ,they go as far as printing names from database ,you can go and ask to be verified .... I am in need that's why I have come to ask for help ..I have missed my first paper already
OK, which department are you?

(1) (Reply)

7 Types Of Candidates Who May Not Gain Admission Into The University In 2020/202 / Erudites Academy Post And Earn / UTME 2021: Update For Candidates Yet To Generate Profile Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.