Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,214 members, 7,900,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:24 AM

Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (43314 Views)

Junior Pope Odonwodo & Wife, Jennifer Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / Paul Okoye & Wife, Anita Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, 15 Years Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2021
post=100114354:

To God be the Glory we are all doing good and fine as ever.
God has been good.
Good to hear everything is fine from your end also.
Keep aiming higher.
O ma ja sope last last in Jesus name.

Amen sister.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2021
The fvck
Niggarr!!
Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by toplinetrtrend: 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2021
Zzor:
I know and have a lot to say about her,so stop assuming things

Yeah, you have a lot to say about her especially because she is Igbo, unlike the other wife.... undecided
Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2021
Codemann05:
I give them just 800 years they won't be together again. Who one bet with me
What is PHP all about?
Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by samtinx(m): 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Lol, cunning man die, na cunning man bury am
I tell you african man can not can grin
Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Afamsi: 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2021
Armaggedon:
Obviously, Paul didn't marry a Delilah like lola.
But he should stop wearing Red cap on this type of hair.
why
Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Stenewiser: 7:34pm On Mar 22, 2021
post=100113344:
From all of us @[/b] : Happy 7th wedding Anniversary Mr and Mrs Paul & Anita Okoye.

This is only the beginning of such beautiful celebrations in your life.

Eat Barbecue, have fun and enjoy your day.
[b]YOLO!

We hope by this time next year,
We will witness you and your twin brother having a family picture as the one below.
Blood is thicker than water mehn!
my dear move on cus they left you long time ago
Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by BinamRex: 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2021
Armaggedon:

That Delilah helped them when their career was still in its infancy. The first air-condition car they rode was Lola's. When lola started dating Peter, people wondered what she saw in him because he wasn't her class. She used her connection to pave way for PSquare. Know the facts before you cast stones.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Snooop(m): 7:46pm On Mar 22, 2021
Senior i wish u guys many more years, chai.... What a lovely home.
Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Armaggedon: 7:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
BinamRex:

That Delilah helped them when their career was still in its infancy. The first air-condition car they rode was Lola's. When lola started dating Peter, people wondered what she saw in him because he wasn't her class. She used her connection to pave way for PSquare. Know the facts before you cast stones.
and she is now helping him into oblivion abi.
what a liar!

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Mizfabulous18(f): 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2021
Rubbiish:

How come Jude became a political elder brother after Peter's marriage? Jude played major role in putting psquare in that position. So stop saying he used the family name to enrich himself, he worked for it! Unless u know little about how psquare started! Since the days of last nite, Jude was never a political elder brother, but suddenly after Peter's wedding, he is now a political elder brother?? U people should learn to say the truth for once!
nd how did jude play a role in what they are today biko the lola ur even talking about also played a role or dont u know she helped Peter alot when he was still upcoming y didn't they see her as a delilah then that men for u now she is a delilah abi when she was supporting Peter financially and otherwise she wasnt a delilah abi oh because it didn't come out as a headline then abi all these issue that came out after Peter wedding have been there in secret but there comes a time when u hv to use ur head to make decisions and not just because someone is ur brother u dont know igbos I am an igbo girl and I know how igbo people do their things that y so many igbo families u find out that u and ur uncles dont hv relationship because of rift between ur father or mother and them and after people will say it cos u got married dont u know that once u get married priorities change ? And u cant blame the wife alone everyone must play their part for a relationship to remain it nt lola job if those boys dont want to use their head properly and ignore tribalism ...psquare mom objected to Peter marriage y? What else does she want for her son apart from someone that will be dere for him 100% yoruba or igbo does it matter psquare is from Anambra and they dont even love to marry from other igbo state talkless of another tribe do u think money is d only thing happening here u don't know the full story so dont just go there

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Mizfabulous18(f): 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2021
BinamRex:

r u minding all these misinformed people all they do is read news nd support whoever acts the fakest fish brains

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by AlmaIganishire: 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2021
Congratulations to you guys for your journey. Anyways, I just found out that, when I save daily on iNest I can get up to N100,000 for free without any hassle, Simply use a non-fcmb card and you stand a chance to be a winner, I just thought to share with you, my friends.! #ATokenOfLove #iNest

Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2021
foolish twins!
Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by hollah123: 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2021
justosee:

I am not Igbo, but I think it is hard for a celebrity to find a wife like Anita
how do u Igbos find it easy to disown your root n heritage because of clout?
I realise lately that it's so easy for u people to do so

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2021
Mizfabulous18:
nd how did jude play a role in what they are today biko the lola ur even talking about also played a role or dont u know she helped Peter alot when he was still upcoming y didn't they see her as a delilah then that men for u now she is a delilah abi when she was supporting Peter financially and otherwise she wasnt a delilah abi oh because it didn't come out as a headline then abi all these issue that came out after Peter wedding have been there in secret but there comes a time when u hv to use ur head to make decisions and not just because someone is ur brother u dont know igbos I am an igbo girl and I know how igbo people do their things that y so many igbo families u find out that u and ur uncles dont hv relationship because of rift between ur father or mother and them and after people will say it cos u got married dont u know that once u get married priorities change ? And u cant blame the wife alone everyone must play their part for a relationship to remain it nt lola job if those boys dont want to use their head properly and ignore tribalism ...psquare mom objected to Peter marriage y? What else does she want for her son apart from someone that will be dere for him 100% yoruba or igbo does it matter psquare is from Anambra and they dont even love to marry from other igbo state talkless of another tribe do u think money is d only thing happening here u don't know the full story so dont just go there
Lol I honestly don't even understand all these things u are writing! Paul is married, Jude is married, how come Lola is the only one being mentioned in all of this? She is not a good wife! A good woman will never pitch her husband against his family! I blame peter though!

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by BinamRex: 8:31pm On Mar 22, 2021
Armaggedon:
and she is now helping him into oblivion abi.
what a liar!

Even if Psquare were still together, they wouldn't have achieved much. Like other artists, they reached the peak of their careers in 2017.

Don Jazzy used to have a midas touch. Artists clamoured to feature him because his beats or voice worked wonders. That is not the case anymore. Olamide used to be the talk of the town, but not anymore. M.I and Ice Prince used to be the kings of rap, but the crown is now worn by other artists.

Every artist must see their popularity wane with time. Whether Peter and Paul get back together or not, they won't be as popular as they used to,and this has nothing to do with Lola. 2Face isn't as popular as he used to, so is Dbanj. Who do you blame for their waning popularity? Even the super talented Tecno has disappeared from the music scene. We hardly hear of Wande Cool these days. J.Martins hasn't been making music, so are African China, Faze, Daddy Showkey etc. As new artists come up,old artists lose their relevance. That's how it is everywhere, not just in Nigeria. So don't make a big deal of our Psquare's separation.

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2021
hollah123:
how do u Igbos find it easy to disown your root n heritage because of clout?
I realise lately that it's so easy for u people to do so
you can believe whatever you want.
Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by angelfallz(m): 8:44pm On Mar 22, 2021
True.

Zzor:
Anita is a woman of wisdom HWA to them
Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by TheMostComplex1: 9:27pm On Mar 22, 2021
Numerouno94:
cheesy I like Paul cos u will never see him insulting his fans online. Very humble niggarr. Unlike Peter that throws tantrums at his fans at every given opportunity.
Congrats bro, more success in ur career nd peaceful co-existence wit ur wify.

Na you sabi. Peter understands his fans & most Nigerians that they like money so no matter how you treat them once you ask for their bank account numbers the wouldn't feel humiliated
Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by chuk65276: 9:42pm On Mar 22, 2021
:how do u Igbos find it easy to disown your root n heritage because of clout?I realise lately that it's so easy for u people to do soyou can believe whatever you want.
Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by MrIcredible: 10:21pm On Mar 22, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
Singer, Paul Okoye a.k.a Rudeboy has taken to his Instagram handle to celebrate with his wife, Anita on their 7th wedding anniversary, IgbereTV reports.

He shared photos of himself and his wife, Anita with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMugCI7rxMk/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
This mgbeke OSU witch wey dey disturb Lola.
Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 10:56pm On Mar 22, 2021
TheMostComplex1:

Na you sabi. Peter understands his fans & most Nigerians that they like money so no matter how you treat them once you ask for their bank account numbers the wouldn't feel humiliated

I have notin against Peter. Who re my to starting beefing Peter. I only aired my opinion. Everybody is entitled to his or her opinion. I neva insulted Peter, i only stated the obvious.

A topic graced the frontpage 2day nd Peter was busy insulting his fans simply because they said Psquare wuld hv won the Grammy if they were still 2geda; honestly i saw nothing wrong in that buh Peter insulted the fans that made that statement. Early this year some fans said they will b happy if Peter nd Paul culd settle their differences nd come back again buh Peter insulted the life out of those fans. My point is that he bullies his fans alot; fans who jux wish him well. Buh u will neva see Paul doin that.

I have notin against Peter, While growing up they were my favorite musicians. I like Peter too, i only stated the difference between them. peace.

Finally, who re my to even hate on Peter? pls i hv nothing against him.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by bitingcool: 12:01am On Mar 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations ..
So lola and Anita nor fit find a way to settle this two brothers

What if na this woman, not the other one dey put fire to the quarrel. When person silent like this, I'm voice dey loud for another place. No be me talk am
Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by gwama: 12:26am On Mar 23, 2021
Armaggedon:
Why Lola is Delilah?? For you Paul wife is Virginia Mary? Humm, you are very crazy cool cool
Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Madmadrevo(m): 1:20am On Mar 23, 2021
Zzor:
Anita is a woman of wisdom HWA to them
How u take know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Korede Bello Performing On Stage (Lovely Photo) / Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding / Royhills Edozie Is Dead (CEO Lagos Fashion Awards, Most Beautiful Girl In Lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.