Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,083 members, 7,939,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:15 AM

Video: Broken-hearted Guy Jumps Into A Tank Filled With Water To Weep - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video: Broken-hearted Guy Jumps Into A Tank Filled With Water To Weep (430 Views)

I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt / Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home / Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Broken-hearted Guy Jumps Into A Tank Filled With Water To Weep by omgvoices: 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2021
A video spotted on social media shows a guy doing something really weird after a breakup with his girlfriend.

The gentleman completely grief-stricken by how things turned out decided to hop into a Polytank.

Going by the nickname Exodus, the guy in question was so heartbroken that he had to jump into a polytank that had water running into it to cool off.

Watch the video below;

https://esiama.com/video-broken-hearted-guy-jumps-into-a-tank-filled-with-water-to-weep/

Re: Video: Broken-hearted Guy Jumps Into A Tank Filled With Water To Weep by donbachi(m): 8:33pm On Mar 22, 2021
Him for kukuma go desert and cry out a river.
Re: Video: Broken-hearted Guy Jumps Into A Tank Filled With Water To Weep by Oyiboman69: 8:36pm On Mar 22, 2021
Mad man...using his heart instead of his head. He should just go to the north let Fulani herdsmen kill him...love kee you dia....

(1) (Reply)

The Clash / Two Of The Mistakes Made In Courtship And Marriage / How Does Your Daily Life Look Like At Work??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.