Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,355 members, 7,947,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

Simi Reacts To Adekunle Gold Cheating Scandal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Reacts To Adekunle Gold Cheating Scandal (7688 Views)

"Simi, Your Husband's Music is Stupid" - Man Slams Adekunle Gold. Simi Reacts / Simi Reacts To Photo Of Adekunle Gold And Falz Holding Each Other / Adekunle Gold Spots Simi's Orange Pant In Beach Photos, Simi Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Reacts To Adekunle Gold Cheating Scandal by Dammy10: 8:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
Singer Simi finally reacts to Adekunle Gold Cheating Scandal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq1rAv8_p90

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Simi Reacts To Adekunle Gold Cheating Scandal by doggedfighter(f): 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2021
Oh mother nature, keep me so busy and

gainfully engaged that I won't have time for this kind of petty gossips. undecided

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Reacts To Adekunle Gold Cheating Scandal by Bornsinner7: 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2021
Adekunle gold no get eye
Re: Simi Reacts To Adekunle Gold Cheating Scandal by talk2hb1(m): 11:07pm On Mar 22, 2021
Noted, Thanks!
Re: Simi Reacts To Adekunle Gold Cheating Scandal by MufasaLion: 12:33am On Mar 23, 2021
And some people have turned Instagram to battleground grin

6 Likes

Re: Simi Reacts To Adekunle Gold Cheating Scandal by JaneYave(f): 12:49am On Mar 23, 2021
Any wise woman know that she hasn't put any woman a gaurd over her husband. They should learn to mind their business.
Re: Simi Reacts To Adekunle Gold Cheating Scandal by Kinglite: 3:28am On Mar 23, 2021
sad

From the IG post, I can say that so many bitter folks(ladies) are happy and patiently waiting to see the end of a beautiful union to satisfy their deluded brain that there are no happy marriages.
Simi did an excellent job to increase their pain by turning blind eye.
AG sef, keep that 3rd leg for one place

6 Likes

Re: Simi Reacts To Adekunle Gold Cheating Scandal by femi4: 5:25am On Mar 23, 2021
doggedfighter:

gainfully engaged that I won't have time for this kind of petty gossips. undecided
you just contributed your own quota

1 Like

Re: Simi Reacts To Adekunle Gold Cheating Scandal by Vulcanheph(m): 8:39am On Mar 23, 2021
All the stupid bitter single feminists like the ones we have on nairaland like Zor, Ony (I no mention their full names but them Sabi themselves) will always look for means to ruin another woman's marriage so that they'll have more members to their group, it's a good thing that Simi doesn't pay attention to them...... I'm also glad to know that she's a DC fan.
Re: Simi Reacts To Adekunle Gold Cheating Scandal by ukaface(f): 10:08am On Mar 23, 2021
Nawa o

No guy can be trusted again, later them go dey shout say Na females get wahala.....mtcheeeew.
Re: Simi Reacts To Adekunle Gold Cheating Scandal by Mandela27: 10:21am On Mar 23, 2021
Lol that's a woman who knows how to protect her territory
Re: Simi Reacts To Adekunle Gold Cheating Scandal by pretydiva(f): 10:42am On Mar 23, 2021
She cannot Comman die on top ag matter nau. It's not worth it
Re: Simi Reacts To Adekunle Gold Cheating Scandal by Onyi22(f): 10:49am On Mar 23, 2021
grin grin She's just pretending to be busy, we know that deep down inside of her, it's hurt n painful
Re: Simi Reacts To Adekunle Gold Cheating Scandal by Hongkog(m): 2:23pm On Mar 23, 2021
doggedfighter:

UNFORTUNATELY THAT IS THE ONLY THING YOU GENDER CAN DO. KEEP MOTHER NATURE OUT OF THIS.♧
Re: Simi Reacts To Adekunle Gold Cheating Scandal by beehivedata(m): 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2021
Hypocrites calling other hypocrites hypocrites.
Re: Simi Reacts To Adekunle Gold Cheating Scandal by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2021
Hmm there could be truth in all of this,me I don't believe in all these yen yen yen that a woman shouldn't listen to gossip because men capitalize on that to become recklessly randy,I will listen to gossip and do my findings before taking action.Anyways no Yoruba man ever existed that's known to be faithful

2 Likes

Re: Simi Reacts To Adekunle Gold Cheating Scandal by meobizy(f): 3:17pm On Mar 23, 2021
All I’m wondering is if I should waste my time watching the new Justice League.
Re: Simi Reacts To Adekunle Gold Cheating Scandal by Premiumwriter: 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
Don't buy anything online without securing your money.

That risk is not worth taking.

Start an escrow service with any seller before you make any payments.

Read more about escrow service and reviews from previous clients on nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/6470028/write-read-reviews-premium-escrow
Re: Simi Reacts To Adekunle Gold Cheating Scandal by zebjoe: 11:40am On Mar 25, 2021
WATCH : Adekunle Gold In A S£x Video With Model While Simi Was Pregnant

Well, when they say all men cheat - some will come and say ‘e no fit be me, ẹ no fit be me' (even me I too like woman like my brother Rema) - Adekunle Gold too go put mouth say na only Simi him get eyes for, but better amebo don jam him matter - him own breakfast of cheating don reach.

On Sunday night, the trend chart on Twitter was ignited by the gist of Adekunle Gold cheating on his wife Simi while she was pregnant.
(oh my God) – Who would have known - sho possible?

Watch the full gist here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UICfLW-7j5o

(1) (Reply)

Aunty You Dont Have To Show Your B00bs In Your Selfies (photos) / OMG!!! Checkout The Ghana Babe With The Biggest Natural Hips Ever [see Photos] / PHOTOS: Weird Facts That Sounds Totally False, But They’re Not.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.