Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,096 members, 7,916,175 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:14 PM

Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN (3787 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Launches Air Strikes On ESN Hideouts In Anambra, Imo / Army Says Report Of Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake / President Buhari Urges Caution On ECOWAS Common Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by Miracle1991: 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2021
Coconuthead126:
Relax there's a method to the madness,we're not barbaric unintelligent animals like the Fulani who spread terror even among their own people for the most idiotic reasons... the whole objective is to instill fear in the minds of the heavily biased forces of occupation who call themselves soldiers and their useless cohorts in uniform, enough to get them out the way before ESN move in for the final kill on the Fulani savages left in our space with all these logistics accumulated so far. It's a win/win either way, next time the bastards in uniform want to do anyhow in the East, they will think twice knowing it's no longer deja vu for them... you do anyhow then unknown gunmen will pay you a visit as usual. If we have to enforce change in the East and stop living like conquered people because some bastards in uniform think they can oppress us with their guns, then we must be ready to roll our sleeves and get down to the dirty work.
hahahaaa! I hope you will not be calling FIFA UN US UEFA CAF etc when the time comes.
Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by Iconicwereysqua: 2:49pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ngadaawo
555five...

I am here, let's play balll grin
Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by ngadaAwo: 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
Iconicwereysqua:
Ngadaawo
555five...

I am here, let's play balll grin
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j

Rule 1
Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by ngadaAwo: 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
KahlDrogo:
Afonja!!!! grin grin grin grin
Lalasticlala
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique
Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by ThatFairGuy1: 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
ngadaAwo:
yes ESN might be enjoying full support of Igbos throughout igbo land but let's apply caution so that it won't end up like bakasi boys of early 2000s

we all knew the popular stories of bakasi boys, some of us witnessed it live while some got the glimpse of their activities through media, movies and so on.

just like ESN they started a noble cause eradicating the rampaging crimes and evil acts tormenting igbo land especially Anambra State in the early 2000s.
just like ESN they succeeded where security forces failed miserably.
they successfully wiped away criminals from Igbo land especially Anambra State and made Anambra State a dreaded state for all kinds of criminal activities.
those days, the surest suicide method for any criminal is to live in Anambra state because surely you'll be caught and slaughtered without mercy in the public at the cheering of the happy crowd. your head will be used to play football by both the happy masses and bakasi boys.

at last there where no criminals again to slaughter, they got bored and started putting themselves into petty things like settling scores, land disputes, collection of debts and settling political scores.
if you have problem with your brother, just mention that you'll invite bakasi boys for him and watch him run without looking back.
they started killing innocent people which was strongly against their code of conducts
with that they started loosing the support of Igbos and the charm that made them invisible started failing.
it was just a matter of before the people they killed their loved ones started killing them one after the other to the last person.
none of them survived.
the once invincible bakasi boys that neither gun, cutlass, charms can penetrate fall just like that.

So to my Igbo people
Let's be watchful on the activities of ESN because when they ran out of fulani herdsmen to chase out which makes their work technically finished.
do you think they'll back off and disband?
I don't think so.
it's just a matter of time before they start going to house by house looking for so called sabo to murder.
it might be your friend or family who knows.

recently they where attacking Obi of Onitsha Igwe Alfred Achebe (Agbogidi) for setting up a local vigilantes to comb criminal activities in the city of onitsha which we all knew how e dey be that side.
the vigilantes where set up for two reasons
1. to curb petty criminals parading in Onitsha
2. to create jobs for unemployed onitsha indigenes.
None of them is related to fighting ESN which by the way doesn't operate in Onitsha city.
as a full Onitsha indigene, I'll never allow my igwe to be dragged by the same people he's fighting for.
I remembered his comment when the IGP told him to call ESN to order, his response was that IGP should focus more on rampaging fulani herdsmen.
onitsha people has never done anything against the interest of Igbos.
my father and grandfather fought in the biafran army infact my late grandfather was a commander in the biafran army.

so dear igbos while we enjoy the services of ESN, let's not throw caution to the wind to avoid repeating bakasi boys history.

Daalụ nu rinne

- General Ngadaawo
Shatap! FULANI man parading as Igbo grin

We love ESN that way, more hit to come.

Nigeria is a zoo and the treatment for zoo starts from our Region.

This FULANI man should face his sokoto statez, don't meddle in our Affairs in Igbo land.

The best thing to have ever happened to we Igbo is Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by ngadaAwo: 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Shatap! FULANI man parading as Igbo grin

We love ESN that way, more hit to come.

Nigeria is a zoo and the treatment for zoo starts from our Region.

This FULANI man should face his sokoto statez, don't meddle in our Affairs in Igbo land.

The best thing to have ever happened to we Igbo is Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
if you provoke those gbegile boys and they slam you 2 months contract na you sabi

1 Like

Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by Omoslim26: 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2021
KahlDrogo:
Afonja!!!! grin grin grin grin

You see the issue with brainwashed dunderheads like you, any sensible Igbo who has a different opinion from you becoms afonja, and you want us to believe you are Igbo simply bcus you love to drink urine and bow to another man??

Frustrated togolese dat won't go to togo forum.

3 Likes

Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by Masterkernel1: 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2021
ngadaAwo:
for now let's assume it's unknown gun men.

I'll never support ESN killing security operatives unless it's on self defense.

if Nnamdi Kanu must start this war
then he must come back and lead it

You'll never support ESN except for self defense, so... What do you call the rampage killings by Fulani Herdsmen across Nigerian communities?
I guess you don't think, it has gotten to that point where people needs to defend themselves from marauding killers
Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by ThatFairGuy1: 10:06pm On Apr 19, 2021
ngadaAwo:
if you provoke those gbegile boys and they slam you 2 months contract na you sabi
Who're they undecided
Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by Rossupti: 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
ngadaAwo:
sure we support ESN
but the should stick to their job and not interfere in other matters that is outside their jurisdiction

KEEP DREAMING.

YOU DON'T DINE WITH A SNAKE AND TELL THE SNAKE NOT TO BITE YOUR CHILDREN.

I KEEP SAYING THAT IGBOS HAVE NO COMMON SENSE.

YORUBAS HAD PROBLEM WITH HERDSMEN.

THEY JUMPED ON THEIR POLITICAL LEADERS AND FORCED THEM TO CREATE AMOTEKUN, AN ORGANISATION BACKED BY STATE POWER, WITH OPERATIONAL GUIDELINES.

IGBOS HAD PROBLEM WITH HERDSMEN.

THEY WENT INTO THE BUSH AND FORMED ESN WITH PROSCRIBED IPOB TERRORISTS.

THE EASTERN GOVERNORS FORMED EBUBEAGU, AND NOW THE ESN IS THREATENING TO KILL IGBOS WHO JOIN THEIR OWN OFFICIAL, TAXPAYER FUNDED ORGANISATION.

NOW THE WHOLE EAST IS TURNING TO A KILLING FIELD.

IGBOS, WHEN WILL YOIU GET SENSE?

ALWAYS SHOOTING YOURSELVES IN THE FOOT.
Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by Idiko1: 10:31pm On Apr 19, 2021
I had take ESN over the freaking joker named Obi of Onitsha. Alfred Achebe does not deserve Agbogidi attached to his silly name. Nigeria is a fraud and those who support Nigeria are fraudulent. Fulani and the herdsmen have rampaging all nooks and crannies of the shithole called Nigeria yet there no Emir who had raised opposing voice against them. How would ESN even secure a mark on the psychological aspect of warfare with Fulani army cum Nigerian army if the knucklehead such as Alfred Achebe has the effrontery to spout crap ESN. I support anything against a useless army that kills the citizens it has been decreed to protect.
Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by helinues: 7:29am On Apr 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Who're they undecided

The guy was probably referring to the spam botters on NL.. The miscreants with not useful life
Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by ngadaAwo: 7:35am On Apr 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Who're they undecided

you'll find out soon
keep provoking them
Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by ThatFairGuy1: 11:24am On Apr 20, 2021
helinues:

The guy was probably referring to the spam botters on NL.. The miscreants with not useful life
Funny enough, he's thesame person grin

I'm just pulling his leg
Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by helinues: 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

I'm just pulling his leg

I know.. Na the same thing him dey do I dey also do...

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by Malawian(m): 12:36pm On Apr 20, 2021
omoharry:
If you guys can be this disunited and contemptuous toward one another within the Igbos nation, then your Biafra is going to be a joke .
It is actually the other way round. Igbo people and our psych is really an enigma. We disagree, but we do build consensus slowly and painstakingly, but once there, we go full throttle whichever direction we decided towards.

2 Likes

Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by ngadaAwo: 1:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

I'm just pulling his leg
mr thatfairguy1

Hope you know that those guys gives minimum of 1 week contract to those chit-chating their top recruits.

This might be your last warning from them

helinues has been cornered and fixed and he's looking for a company in misery
don't fall for his cheap tricks to make you sign those guy's contract
a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by helinues: 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2021
ngadaAwo:
mr thatfairguy1

Hope you know that those guys gives minimum of 1 week contract to those chit-chating their top recruits.

helinues has been cornered and fixed and he's looking for a company in misery

Yhen Yhen Yhen

Where are the NL spam botters?

Cancellation business in disarray.. The fear of mods is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by ngadaAwo: 2:11pm On Apr 20, 2021
helinues:

Yhen Yhen Yhen

Where are the NL spam botters?

Cancellation business in disarray.. The fear of mods is the beginning of wisdom
what's this one saying?

do I know you please

it's left for THATFAIRGUY1 to be deceived by you cheesy
Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by helinues: 2:17pm On Apr 20, 2021
ngadaAwo:
what's this one saying?

do I know you please

it's left for THATFAIRGUY1 to be deceived by you cheesy

You don't know me but you know some spam botters are trolling me and others.

Ajoka
Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by ThatFairGuy1: 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2021
ngadaAwo:
mr thatfairg.uy1

heli.nues has been cornered and fixed and he's looking for a company in misery
They're watching indeed, Are they alpha and Omega.

Someone is speaking for himself

Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by helinues: 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

The guy must be a comedian.. Very funny..

Let him continue to be deceiving himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by helinues: 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
654four:
[s][/s]

Hahahaha... You forgot

Choi, see confusion ooo... grin wink cheesy
Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by ngadaAwo: 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

bro forget oo
those guys claimed to be the king of nairaland

Hmmmmmm na wa ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by ThatFairGuy1: 2:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
ngadaAwo:
bro forget oo those guys claimed to be the king of nairaland
Hmmmmmm na wa ooo
okay grin
Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by funkybroyouknow: 6:52am On Sep 30, 2021
and now look at what is happening today, these ipob guys have to call their men to order

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Does Peter Obi Support Prove Yorubas Are Naive? / . / Who Is Gen. Aliyu Gusau And Why Is He So Powerful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.