Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,754 members, 7,892,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 09:42 PM

Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity (61375 Views)

Chibok Schoolgirl, Saratu Dauda, Escapes After 9 Years In Boko Haram Captivity / Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post / Boko Haram Releases Details About Leah Sharibu, Gives FG Condition For Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:06am On Mar 23, 2021
Ogbuu101:

I'm sure you are a muslim and a terrorist sympathiser.
For those who don't know,telling Christians to renounce b4 doing whatever they want with them is a common trick of muslim terrorists to ridicule Christians.
They do this even to ppl they eventually behead.

I'm not a Muslim neither Christian .... But if you're in the same position she is . ... please what would you do?... You'll not renounce your religion ... because of imaginary skydaddy .... ??
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Victoria938(f): 8:07am On Mar 23, 2021
Kidnapped and raped to the point of having a babies. What a sad experience for her.
I feel your pain.
May God be with you.
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by maasoap(m): 8:07am On Mar 23, 2021
jaoh:

We know you are one of them. If you follow the news well, you wouldn't come here to talk rubbish.

One of who if I may ask you? One of those who refused to abide by the court order?
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Thelife: 8:07am On Mar 23, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Are you telling me that some of the remaining dapchi girls aren't virgin too ??....... Statistically speaking , she chosed to made herself a "war spoil"" ....

Which one is statistically speaking why don't you show us the so called statistics?

Did you know how those Islamic terrorist (real Muslim) know that she was a Christian? Because some useless bigot like you introduce religion identity to a public school. So who is to blame.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by JovialJune(f): 8:08am On Mar 23, 2021
Shedrack777:
how can you rape a woman you marry? or didn't you read the post? some people just hate the truth. and yes, if anyone is rapin that girl, it is the government and yourself

Lalasticlala Seun pls ban this moniker, he is encouraging rape knowing full well that Leah was taken by boko boys, forcefully married and raped,

If it is possible, this guy can rape someone online, pls ban this guy, abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by babajeje123(m): 8:08am On Mar 23, 2021
maasoap:

Pick the one that's more important to you, you won't see me complaining. Do you want me to go into Sambisa forest looking for her because I don't understand.
Sorry, I didn't know that hijab is more important to you than life.
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:08am On Mar 23, 2021
babajeje123:

Day in day out, it's becoming clearer that most Muslims are Boko haram apologists. This is a good example!

Who told you that I'm Muslim grin grin ...y'all religious folks are so funny and gullible grin
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Insidenaija: 8:08am On Mar 23, 2021
maasoap:

Lol. The same schools that had been taken over by the government for many years? And what religious violence are we talking about here when Christians are the ones saying that the sight of hijabs hurt them?
You don't know what you are saying, as aluminums of one the affected schools. I can say, the government at no point take over the schools, they only partner with the schools in 1973 to provide jobs for it citizens. Principals of those schools must be from the poiner churches.

They only bring teachers who have spoiled the educational standard of the schools. They employ teacher based on religion and ethnicity. They are spoiling the educational standard of the schools which was why the government patterns with the school owners.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by stormborn28(m): 8:08am On Mar 23, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Statistically speaking , Leah was the one that made it hard for the Islamic terrorist to release her .... When those fake Muslim told her renounce her religion. ...she should have do it... I'm sure they would have realeased her too..... and when she's finally safe .... She would renounce the Islamic religion and go back to her Christianity ..... But instead she chosed to stay there with those criminals , while her parents are mourning and wailing every day ....... Mtchewwwww ......
Huh....did you forget brain in your bathroom? Go back there and get it
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Chummynoni(m): 8:09am On Mar 23, 2021
Shedrack777:
but on a serious note, this girl dey enjoy free legal orgasm for captivity o
and your name is shedrack??
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Nicoswit(m): 8:10am On Mar 23, 2021
BigSarah:
Hmm, forget about this girl she’s gone... probably a potential terrorist by now.. cry

Just being realistic , please crydon’t swarm me . embarassed
Ur dp is breath-taking
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by sonofElElyon: 8:10am On Mar 23, 2021
Would you say "forget about this girl" if she were your daughter?

Let's always think before commenting please.

BigSarah:
Hmm, forget about this girl she’s gone... probably a potential terrorist by now.. cry

Just being realistic , please crydon’t swarm me . embarassed
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:10am On Mar 23, 2021
BSdetector:

What kind of useless talk are you even saying....do you think christainity is a shoe the you can just wear and remove anytime it suits you, so it's her fault that a group of extremists can't let her practice her fate without issues....you just dey yan opata for early morning.

All I have to tell you is.....""y'all religious folks .. both Muslims and Christians...are gullible.....let that sink in your braingrin

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Shedrack777: 8:11am On Mar 23, 2021
JovialJune:

Which stupid truth? Try not to be stupid na, just try.
i'm trying to not let you be
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Machinegun91(m): 8:12am On Mar 23, 2021
God you are still alive.
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by zoedew: 8:12am On Mar 23, 2021
What a country? DSS, NIA,DMI, NIGERIAN POLICE et al cannot tell us where she is let alone help rescue her!
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:13am On Mar 23, 2021
stormborn28:

Huh....did you forget brain in your bathroom? Go back there and get it

Idiot I'm sure ...you understand what I wrote ... The person that doesn't show sympathy for herself because of imaginary sky daddy.... Why should i have sympathy for her..... She should keep calling sky daddy to come and save her from Islamic terrorist ..grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by FILEBE(m): 8:13am On Mar 23, 2021
Instant karma. Just wish karma could be instant . Dear God Almighty , please we you to deal instantly with Bokoharam, Herdsmen,assasins and anyone tormenting another human . Please, God, fight for the helpless.

The Nigerian govt are not fighting for us.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by trumpcoat(m): 8:13am On Mar 23, 2021
How come we hear update of her and no solution for her rescue, this country is a mess
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Sterope(f): 8:14am On Mar 23, 2021
This life can be very cruel. Her whole life completely derailed and for what?
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by preshyusufu: 8:15am On Mar 23, 2021
[/quote]
[quote]
but on a serious note, this girl dey enjoy free legal orgasm for captivity o[/quo

Part of Naija future leaders. it is over.
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by BSdetector: 8:15am On Mar 23, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

All I have to tell you is.....""y'all religious folks .. both Muslims and Christians...are gullible.....let that sink in your braingrin

Deception is one of the tools of Islam, so you can conveniently deny your beliefs to pass a message or achieve any evil aim. Most people won't see through the bullshit.
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Shedrack777: 8:16am On Mar 23, 2021
chatinent:

With due respect sir, you are very stupid.
no offense taken. thank you
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by TruthinAction: 8:16am On Mar 23, 2021
This ordeal she is going through might eventually cause her to lose faith in the God she once trusted. I pray that her faith will not fail her.

I have never heard our church leaders choose a day to pray for her and other captives. Remember, Apostle Peter was miraculously delivered when the church prayed for him ceaselessly.
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:17am On Mar 23, 2021
JovialJune:

Eleribu, Dan iska, nsidime

She is the only dapchi girl that was not released

And how did she make herself a war spoil, cos she didn't deny her faith?

You're stupid.

All I have to say to you is.....in the nearest future if you're caught up in this kind of situation..... Don't renounce your faith , stay there with Islamic terrorist ...... Let see if sky daddy will come down to save you.........

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by capitalzero: 8:18am On Mar 23, 2021
Penguin2:
The intention is to damage her psychologically; to damage her Christian morality.

To deal with her until she resigns to fate and accepts within her that it doesn't make sense anymore whether she's Christian or Muslim.

They wanna make her question the existence of the God she believes in. To make her say to herself, "If there was God, why hasn't He saved me?"

And the children they make out her? They will introduce them to Islam from the very minute they are born. They will know no other God but Allah, and no other religion but Islam.

This is same template they used in Algeria, Tunisia and elsewhere.

Yet they want you to believe Boko Haram people are daft. I laugh. Those boys are intelligent and they have a template. They know what they are doing.

God, please show yourself God and save Leah Sharibu!

Good point!!!

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by hammerDK: 8:18am On Mar 23, 2021
FOR THEIR ISLAMIC/DEMONIC MIND, THEY ARE CONVERTING HER TO ISLAM.

THIS IS HOW DEMONIC, THE CULT OF ISLAM ACTUALLY IS.

MANY OF U CLAIMING ISLAM TODAY SHOULD LOOK AT LEAH AND UNDERSTAND HOW U ENDED UP A MUSLIM.

YOUR ANCESTORS WENT THROUGH SIMILAR FAITH AT THE HANDS OF JIHARDIST THAT FORCED THEM INTO ISLAM VIA CONQUEST.

ISLAM WAS NEVER BY CHOICE BUT BY FORCE, KIDNAP, RAPE AND MURDER.

GOD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM, IT IS PURELY A DEMONIC RELIGION.

3 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Oshokalo: 8:18am On Mar 23, 2021
they have turn this girl to a monster
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:19am On Mar 23, 2021
BSdetector:

Deception is one of the tools of Islam, so you can conveniently deny your beliefs to pass a message or achieve any evil aim. Most people won't see through the bullshit.

grin another rotten brain has mentioned me again grin..... I don't know why both you ,Christian's and Muslims , hate each other ... when you both believe in Allah/Alie grin grin

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by robosky02(m): 8:20am On Mar 23, 2021
Shedrack777:

May be your child needs to enjoy like this too

Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by Shedrack777: 8:20am On Mar 23, 2021
JovialJune:

Lalasticlala Seun pls ban this moniker, he is encouraging rape knowing full well that Leah was taken by boko boys, forcefully married and raped,

If it is possible, this guy can rape someone online, pls ban this guy, abeg.
OMG! i fear who no fear you. because you can put innocent man behind bars na women like you lucifer dey look for make them work for am cus you're very good at blackmail
Re: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity by mistahchris: 8:21am On Mar 23, 2021
Shedrack777:

You're demented! You need to have your head thoroughly examined

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' / Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria / How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.