Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,585 members, 7,892,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 11:24 AM

Lifestyle Audit Law: Yemi Alade Reacts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lifestyle Audit Law: Yemi Alade Reacts (16271 Views)

Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes / Yemi Alade Reacts To The Killing Of Daniel Usman In Kogi State. Photos / I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lifestyle Audit Law: Yemi Alade Reacts by Cypher99(m): 12:10pm On Mar 23, 2021
They should start with Yusuf the power bike man
Re: Lifestyle Audit Law: Yemi Alade Reacts by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
The law didn't say present or former government officials are exempted, so what are the wailings for? Why will you be flaunting what you know you didn't acquire legally?

As far as I'm concerned only fraudsters, dubious individuals and their supporters are against this law.
Re: Lifestyle Audit Law: Yemi Alade Reacts by ShaqFu: 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2021
Doraty1:

https://twitter.com/yemialadee/status/1374268591240065024?s=19
Yemi Alade need not worry about serving and retired government employees for we know how they make/made their money. grin cheesy
Re: Lifestyle Audit Law: Yemi Alade Reacts by wolement: 12:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
Dickeyrider:
sad I support the federal government on this new law. The oppression is too much in this country. How can people be flaunting in the midst of widespread poverty? Anyone who flaunts anything on social media whether legitimately earned or not should be shot dead by the army. Only the politicians and their families can flaunt because they have immunity from prosecution
Can you listen to yourself. So the politicians can steal money and shld not be questioned. The immunity shld be removed and everybody that owns more than their labour shld be questioned.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lifestyle Audit Law: Yemi Alade Reacts by Faithful1234(m): 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2021
it shall never be well with this government... somebody should say amen to that.
Re: Lifestyle Audit Law: Yemi Alade Reacts by Faithful1234(m): 12:33pm On Mar 23, 2021
wolement:

Can you listen to yourself. So the politicians can steal money and shld not be questioned. The immunity shld be removed and everybody that owns more than their labour shld be questioned.
that monkey supporting the government on their new law is a terrorist from the north.

2 Likes

Re: Lifestyle Audit Law: Yemi Alade Reacts by 27Pushing30: 12:46pm On Mar 23, 2021
If you have nothing to hide you wont be scared.

NOTE: They are only after ILLEGALITIES not soji money.

As a professional i.e Banker dem fit use Asset declaration form hold your hand lol

So sha be wise.
Re: Lifestyle Audit Law: Yemi Alade Reacts by livinbygrace: 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
Since the death of the great Gani Fawehinmi,we have not had any reasonable human right lawyer/activists.All the legal practictuonals we have now are only fighting for their pocket and not the masses,if not a sensible human right activist would have tackled this government with their anti -progress,anti people policies

1 Like

Re: Lifestyle Audit Law: Yemi Alade Reacts by Calmdude4: 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2021
Blame the IPOB for this,
Re: Lifestyle Audit Law: Yemi Alade Reacts by nonut: 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2021
DenreleDave:
Bwahahahahahhaha gringringrin

This is where Igbos greediness brought us in Nigeria....... It shall never be well with Aguiyi ironsi, the flathd basstarrrdddd that canceled unitary govt

Luaretta onochie useless Igbo woman....

IGBOS are always known to lick fulani asses whenever it comes to politics appointments..... Same way Azikwe asslicked the Fulanis to become 2nd in command...... Useless ojukwu even asslicked and campaigned for the same fulani govt that killed his people.....

On behalf of my fellow IGBOS , I spit on this woman generation......

May chukwu Okike Abiama help me and my brother Kanu
Your bigotry is nauseating.
Later you'll beg for money from the same Igbos you hate.
**spits**
Re: Lifestyle Audit Law: Yemi Alade Reacts by Skyfornia(m): 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2021
Elock1:
Wetin dy pain me for Nigeria be say
We Don suppose big pass to dy siddon for house talk for online alone.

We gats wake up and act
We ar all sleeping in this nation, including me

The worst are those still living in denial, supporting this government and playing ethnicity and tribalism.. Tufiakwa

I Tire for this shithole

The one acted last time was tagged Igbo protest..
Re: Lifestyle Audit Law: Yemi Alade Reacts by koolkay01(m): 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2021
Dickeyrider:
sad I support the federal government on this new law. The oppression is too much in this country. How can people be flaunting in the midst of widespread poverty? Anyone who flaunts anything on social media whether legitimately earned or not should be shot dead by the army. Only the politicians and their families can flaunt because they have immunity from prosecution

No one is stopping you from faking yours
Re: Lifestyle Audit Law: Yemi Alade Reacts by pretydiva(f): 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2021
Start with all the politicians both past and present. Useless govt

1 Like

Re: Lifestyle Audit Law: Yemi Alade Reacts by COMPAQ(m): 5:16pm On Mar 23, 2021
Re: Lifestyle Audit Law: Yemi Alade Reacts by Tedpgrass: 7:32pm On Mar 23, 2021
Can't achieve much with this bill other than senseless witch-hunting....

Slowly spiralling into a dictatorship.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Money, Infidelity Destroy Marriages In Nollywood / "Ok I Am Not Doing DNA Again, Let Bukky Come Out With My Baby"- Bigvai Oreoluwa / Fans Helped Me Overcome Pains Of My Son’s Death –d’banj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.