Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,754 members, 7,965,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 10:52 PM

I Am Coming To The East Nnamdi Kanu Is A Thief - VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Coming To The East Nnamdi Kanu Is A Thief - VIDEO (1391 Views)

2023: 'I Am Coming With Healing' - Isaac Idahosa, Kwakwanso's Running Mate / Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare / Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Coming To The East Nnamdi Kanu Is A Thief - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2021
Friend of Ijelespeaks, and ex cordinator Chukwuma Dike has come out in a live video to let the IPOB bandits know that he is coming to the east nothing Kanu the hunchback or his bandit members can do about it.

Remember Ijelespeaks has also come out at banex plaza Abuja in a live video with a placard and challenged IPOB bandits to come get him.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13169740_screenshot20210220154225facebook_jpeg3515db283f515bd8c8392316575e3b68
Now Chukwuma Dike is pushing it further to the East. The Eastern region is not owned by a hunchback kanu. He has given the time and transportation means he will use.

CLICK PLAY

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13300205_screenshot20210323140347facebook_jpegb1f4e69da2056b3673939bfda136ce80
Re: I Am Coming To The East Nnamdi Kanu Is A Thief - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 2:05pm On Mar 23, 2021
IPOB bandits does not have the monopoly of violence.

More Igbos who aren't in support of this hunchback Nnamdi Kanu should speak up

Re: I Am Coming To The East Nnamdi Kanu Is A Thief - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 2:09pm On Mar 23, 2021
The fearless man Chukwuma Dike

Re: I Am Coming To The East Nnamdi Kanu Is A Thief - VIDEO by okeyglm: 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
hahaha udele. so in your imaginary nzuzu mind. an ant like you thought urself a lion. udele I bu ezigbo EWU. Do you think your relevant to east.

10 Likes

Re: I Am Coming To The East Nnamdi Kanu Is A Thief - VIDEO by KillAlllFulani: 2:13pm On Mar 23, 2021
see how some people life useless. So because of small small money u de get from the Fulani terrorist, u decided to be useless like this, saying rubbish always and spreading propaganda and useless fake reports. kai some people no get future o, if acting this way and depending on the Fulani to feed u is all you do everyday. .
Biafra and Odududuwa country is here already. You and your many fake accounts and people like u on nairaland is just wasting your time.
#UnitedIgboYoruba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Coming To The East Nnamdi Kanu Is A Thief - VIDEO by optionalY09: 2:14pm On Mar 23, 2021
most of you are hungry bastards, trying to cash in on 2023 election, I don't have any business with the Biafrans but in Oduduwa Nation anyone that come out to vote in 2023 will not go back home the same way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Coming To The East Nnamdi Kanu Is A Thief - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 2:16pm On Mar 23, 2021
optionalY09:
most of you are hungry bastards, trying to cash in on 2023 election, I don't have any business with the Biafrans but in Oduduwa Nation anyone that come out to vote in 2023 will not go back home the same way

The same way the hunchback cashed out and signed sealed and delivered in 2019. That when Chukwuma Dike asked what was signed he was called a Saboteur

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Coming To The East Nnamdi Kanu Is A Thief - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 2:17pm On Mar 23, 2021
KillAlllFulani:
see how some people life useless. So because of small small money u de get from the Fulani terrorist, u decided to be useless like this, saying rubbish always and spreading propaganda and useless fake reports. kai some people no get future o, if acting this way and depending on the Fulani to feed u is all you do everyday. .
Biafra and Odududuwa country is here already. You and your many fake accounts and people like u on nairaland is just wasting your time.
#UnitedIgboYoruba

The same way the hunchback life is useless. What was signed sealed and delivered in 2019 that made the hunchback to call Chukwuma Dike a Saboteur for asking
Re: I Am Coming To The East Nnamdi Kanu Is A Thief - VIDEO by tito44: 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2021
Udele deportee grin
Re: I Am Coming To The East Nnamdi Kanu Is A Thief - VIDEO by Vickym1(f): 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2021
The vulture should go to aba or onitsha.. I want see something
Re: I Am Coming To The East Nnamdi Kanu Is A Thief - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2021
okeyglm:
hahaha udele. so in your imaginary nzuzu mind. an ant like you thought urself a lion. udele I bu ezigbo EWU. Do you think your relevant to east.

Read very well. U don jump enter conclusion if to say u be woman I for say na so u dey jump from one man to another.

This is Chukwuma Dike. He is coming to the east because the hunchback Ekperima Nnamdi kanu is a thief that signed sealed and delivered and does not control the east.

1 Like

Re: I Am Coming To The East Nnamdi Kanu Is A Thief - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2021
tito44:
Udele deportee grin

Toto my man grin
Re: I Am Coming To The East Nnamdi Kanu Is A Thief - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
Vickym1:
The vulture should go to aba or onitcha.. I want see something

This is Chukwuma Dike u don rush into conclusion make e no be how u dey rush into men o. If at all you're a woman or an imposter.

Ekperima that signed sealed and delivered with Atiku does not control the Igbo region
Re: I Am Coming To The East Nnamdi Kanu Is A Thief - VIDEO by November1857(m): 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

The same way the hunchback cashed out and signed sealed and delivered in 2019. That when Chukwuma Dike asked what was signed he was called a Saboteur
Where's the alleged video of bribery you promised to release yesterday ! You're dumber than I previously thought..

1 Like

Re: I Am Coming To The East Nnamdi Kanu Is A Thief - VIDEO by KillAlllFulani: 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

The same way the hunchback life is useless. What was signed sealed and delivered in 2019 that made the hunchback to call Chukwuma Dike a Saboteur for asking
You this Fulani terrorist. Here is what your people just did, but you will never post it on nairaland. Everything you Fulani terrorist Is using divide rule tactics to insult Yoruba and Igbo's with your fake igbo yoruba usernames

Breaking news...Your Fulani brothers just did another one
https://www.nairaland.com/6473352/boko-haram-attacks-yobe-community
Re: I Am Coming To The East Nnamdi Kanu Is A Thief - VIDEO by Vickym1(f): 2:23pm On Mar 23, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

This is Chukwuma Dike u don rush into conclusion make e no be how u dey rush into men o. If at all you're a woman or an imposter.

Ekperima that signed sealed and delivered with Atiku does not control the Igbo region
He should go to aba and onitsha first and talk about Nnamdi kanu and let's see how it goes with him

1 Like

Re: I Am Coming To The East Nnamdi Kanu Is A Thief - VIDEO by optionalY09: 2:25pm On Mar 23, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

I have no business with Biafrans, I just want to warn the Igbo people living in the south west that if they need their life to enjoy their one Nigeria scam they should humbly relocate to the east to vote for their one Nigeria in the east. Because should any animal come out to vote in the 2023 election he will be roasted for the Yoruba gods.
Re: I Am Coming To The East Nnamdi Kanu Is A Thief - VIDEO by KillAlllFulani: 2:26pm On Mar 23, 2021
November1857:
Where's the alleged video of bribery you promised to release yesterday ! You're so dumb more than I previously thought..
Seun mynd44 lalasticlala are allowing the fool to post fake news on nairaland everyday without getting banned. It seems the Fulani has bribed nairaland MODs to allow Oyigboupdate to continue posting his propaganda without being banned.
Re: I Am Coming To The East Nnamdi Kanu Is A Thief - VIDEO by Brimstone77: 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2021
Lolz who is this one again?? Every dick head want to use kanu to shine......abeg go to the East if you want we won't even notice you mbok...
Re: I Am Coming To The East Nnamdi Kanu Is A Thief - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2021
November1857:
Where's the alleged video of bribery you promised to release yesterday ! You're dumber than I previously thought..

Didn't u see the link of the video where Uche Mefor ex deputy exposed how he Nnamdi Kanu do take bribe from politicians in a live video. Or were u blind?
Re: I Am Coming To The East Nnamdi Kanu Is A Thief - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2021
KillAlllFulani:
You this Fulani terrorist. Here is what your people just did, but you will never post it on nairaland. Everything you Fulani terrorist Is using divide rule tactics to insult Yoruba and Igbo's with your fake igbo yoruba usernames

Breaking news...Your Fulani brothers just did another one
https://www.nairaland.com/6473352/boko-haram-attacks-yobe-community

U this IPOB terrorist your bandit brothers killed police yesterday and burnt their vans
Re: I Am Coming To The East Nnamdi Kanu Is A Thief - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
Vickym1:

He should go to aba and onitsha first and talk about Nnamdi kanu and let's see how it goes with him

Yes we would do it. Then you would know Nnamdi Kanu the hunchback does not control all the Igbos in Aba
Re: I Am Coming To The East Nnamdi Kanu Is A Thief - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2021
Brimstone77:
Lolz who is this one again?? Every dick head want to use kanu to shine......abeg go to the East if you want we won't even notice you mbok...

Kanu is a hunchback
Re: I Am Coming To The East Nnamdi Kanu Is A Thief - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:23pm On Mar 23, 2021
KillAlllFulani:
Seun mynd44 lalasticlala are allowing the fool to post fake news on nairaland everyday without getting banned. It seems the Fulani has bribed nairaland MODs to allow Oyigboupdate to continue posting his propaganda without being banned.

Lol. The video was later posted in that thread and Uche Mefor ex deputy said Nnamdi Kanu took bribe from politicians u can go and watch it with the link on bbc igbo cry me a river
Re: I Am Coming To The East Nnamdi Kanu Is A Thief - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:23pm On Mar 23, 2021
KillAlllFulani:

There is no block button on nairaland. U must see my thread and e must pepper u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Governor To Commission Medical Gas Plant In Akwa Ibom State... Photos / Special Message To All Biafrans: You Are Being Deceived!! / Residents Rejoicing And Chanting Sai Baba As President Buhari Arrives In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.