Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,346 members, 7,971,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:36 AM

What To Look For When Choosing Your Partner? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What To Look For When Choosing Your Partner? (261 Views)

Please Try To Be Considering This Also When Choosing Your Spouse(pic) / 5 Things To Look Out For Before Choosing Your Next Apartment / Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Look For When Choosing Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 23, 2021
In 2018, I got married to my University sweetheart.

Today, a friend at work, looking to settle down this year, asked me...

"What did you see in your wife?"

Me to him?

What I looked for?

A) Kind

B) Hardworking

C) Smart

D) Good-looking

E) Money Skills

The order is super important.

Kind comes first. You don't want a mean-hearted woman.

Hardworking comes second. You don't want a lazy ass, who wants you to place her on a monthly salary while she does nothing (house keeping is no work. You can get people from your village and pay them the bare minimum to keep everywhere shining).

Smart comes third. You don't want someone dull. Genes matter in child bearing. You want to have kids that have the ability to absorb large volume of data quickly so they can breeze through school. Life is hard. Don't add dull kids to your worries...

Good-looking comes fourth. You need a woman that can make all your hairs erect when you're with her. Marry a woman with features you like, not one society likes.

Financial discipline comes fifth. Money can't solve all your problems, but having lots of it will solve all your money problems. Surprisingly, 95% of our life problems are actually money problems. You need someone with great money skills so you can focus on something else...

So, for married and soon-to-be-married folks, what did you look for when choosing a partner?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Look For When Choosing Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
I love,Godly,decent and comfortable men,I really love decent men,you will be surprised how I will mellow down completely for a decent comfortable man,I put comfortable because it is lack of means that made some men decent and as soon as they are comfortable they throw away decency to the winds
Re: What To Look For When Choosing Your Partner? by Michelle55: 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2021
Let me pitch my tent and learn
Re: What To Look For When Choosing Your Partner? by Uprightness100(m): 4:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
What I Looked out for:
1. I Looked out to Hear For GOD'S Choice

2. I Looked out for a lady with a Genuie Fear of GOD. Not just in the mouth but Indeed. I looked out for Godly woman. Spirtual Compartability was very Highly Important.

3. Physical Features.

Every other thing was a Gift.

1 Like

Re: What To Look For When Choosing Your Partner? by descarado: 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2021
You choose a partner with this, you are gonna be highly disappointed dear kiss

First and foremost is communication.

Flexibility

Then attraction.

Others follow.

When your marriage is 15 to 20 yrs, then you will understand the power of communication and flexibility in sustaining marriage( true marriage)

Or rather ask elderly couples what kept them going kiss

Kind ko and smart ni cheesy
Re: What To Look For When Choosing Your Partner? by 1F30M4(f): 7:29pm On Mar 23, 2021
Haha ma'am descarado really got me in stitches with "kind ko, smart ni"

Be back soon

(1) (Reply)

Hollandia Nurture A Child Initiative Provides Dairy Nourishment To IDP Camps / Vacancy / Relationship Between WOMEN, MONEY, And MARRIAGE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.