Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,384 members, 7,968,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 04:29 PM

How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive. (1704 Views)

My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With / Man Helps His Brother In Giving Birth To 3 Kids With His Wife, While He's Away / Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive. by Oibrahim: 6:07pm On Mar 23, 2021
My name is Mr Julius. I retired last year at 60 years as a senior management officer in my company. I collected my 50million saved money from my banks, and use 10million to set up my wife's business.

THREAD

So she can take care of her personal expenses. Part of the money was kept aside for my family expenses while I invested the rest in my business. My wife's business was doing well as well as mine.
2 months ago, my wife asked me to give her #500,000 for her personal upkeep.

I told her to please take it from her business, that I am rich for now.She got angry and said she will get back at me.
A man came knocking at my door last week. I opened and ask him what he wanted, He said he was from Local Government,

*An officer in charge of WIDOW EMPOWERMENT PROGRAMME.* that my wife applied for 5million Widow Support with *my Original Death Certificate.*That he was here to verify if she is truly a Widow and to inform her that she has been considered to collect the 5 million,
Re: How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive. by Oibrahim: 6:08pm On Mar 23, 2021
I was speechless, almost fainted. I told the man that, I am her husband and am still alive.I am not dead yet. I collected the original certificate from him.
The man turned back without uttering a word. I confronted my wife about it and she said, she wanted to add the money to her

business.
This morning, the Local Govt official came to arrest my wife for forging my death certificate to collect money from the government and I can't imagine myself going to police station to bail a woman who declared me dead while I am still alive.

Please kindly advice me on what to do because I am deeply confused right now make this Anonymous please..

Source Twitter...

Re: How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive. by daddytime(m): 6:13pm On Mar 23, 2021
Na wa
Re: How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2021
Its all lies

1 Like

Re: How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive. by EmptyGarden(m): 6:19pm On Mar 23, 2021
See story.
Re: How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive. by AmancalledGod: 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2021
Zzor:
Its all lies
how do you know is a lie, always attracting unecessary attention. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive. by Michelle55: 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2021
Let her advisers (because I know she couldn't have carried out that plan all by herself) go and bail her out.
Foolish woman!
Re: How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive. by Premiumwriter: 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2021
Don't buy anything online without securing your money.

That risk is not worth taking.

Start an escrow service with any seller before you make any payments.

Read more about escrow service and reviews from previous clients on nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/6470028/write-read-reviews-premium-escrow
Re: How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive. by Pierocash(m): 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2021
The future is female

Re: How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive. by ridwanlawal: 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2021
I don't have anything meaningful to say but if you have.
USE THE SPACE BELOW
Re: How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive. by Pochettino(f): 7:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
We women are evil!!

1 Like

Re: How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive. by soundOsonic: 10:18pm On Mar 23, 2021
My own question is about the widow empowerment, how can one apply for the 5 million naira grant. I am shocked no one is asking about it. Or you na no need my ney

2 Likes

Re: How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive. by eusteskevin(m): 10:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
it is better that you see your death certificate, she is a desperate woman some will kill their husband so that they will have the money.fear women all this Vigina people,they can do undo
Re: How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive. by princepee: 10:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
A very big lie! It's just nollywood story ....futuring Zack orji and ngozi ezeonu....... It's on dstv a lot of lies flying around
Re: How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive. by general111(m): 10:46pm On Mar 23, 2021
I just weak
Re: How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive. by starbuck(f): 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2021
Believe TWITTER stories at your peril
Re: How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive. by mii4u(f): 8:01am On Mar 24, 2021
I don't believe this story in any way

(1) (Reply)

Men Can You Allow Your Wife Pay The Rent? / She Has Not Seen Her Period /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.