Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,776 members, 7,952,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:55 AM

"Am A Boy? I Have Right To Cheat On You" Cheating Boyfriend Slap Girlfriend(vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Am A Boy? I Have Right To Cheat On You" Cheating Boyfriend Slap Girlfriend(vid) (870 Views)

Ed Sheeran: I Worked With Burna Boy, I Have Never Seen Anyone Ingest More Weed / Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars / Teni Goes Against Stingy And Cheating Boyfriend In Portugal As Ladies Scream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Am A Boy? I Have Right To Cheat On You" Cheating Boyfriend Slap Girlfriend(vid) by GladGlad(f): 7:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
A trending video shows a man beating his girlfriend after he caught her cheating on him.

The boy and his friends had reportedly caught the girl with another man in a hotel.

When they confronted her, she told her boyfriend that he cheated on her too but she let it slide.

When she uttered those words, her boyfriend got angry, slapped her, and told her that he's a boy and is allowed to cheat.

"Are you mad? Am I not a boy? I no go cheat on you before?" he said as he slapped her.

His friends also joined in calling her out for having the "mind" to say she cheated because he cheated first.

Watch the video here: https://gladtune.com/2021/03/23/am-a-boy-i-have-right-to-cheat-on-you-cheating-boyfriend-slap-his-girlfriendvideo/

Re: "Am A Boy? I Have Right To Cheat On You" Cheating Boyfriend Slap Girlfriend(vid) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 7:27pm On Mar 23, 2021
grin grin
Re: "Am A Boy? I Have Right To Cheat On You" Cheating Boyfriend Slap Girlfriend(vid) by Romanoff(f): 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
This is why it's important to raise the male child as much as the female child is raised.

Your daughter could end up with an idiot like this.

1 Like

Re: "Am A Boy? I Have Right To Cheat On You" Cheating Boyfriend Slap Girlfriend(vid) by Bornsinner7: 7:36pm On Mar 23, 2021
Wahala
Re: "Am A Boy? I Have Right To Cheat On You" Cheating Boyfriend Slap Girlfriend(vid) by Nickisindigo(m): 7:47pm On Mar 23, 2021
Romanoff:
This is why it's important to raise the male child as much as the female child is raised.

Your daughter could end up with an idiot like this.

Lol since they want bad boys
Re: "Am A Boy? I Have Right To Cheat On You" Cheating Boyfriend Slap Girlfriend(vid) by Queenslander(f): 8:53pm On Mar 23, 2021
Disgraceful mofos, the way he hit her though! shocked
Re: "Am A Boy? I Have Right To Cheat On You" Cheating Boyfriend Slap Girlfriend(vid) by kenzysmith: 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
In a way the boy is right I get 200million for my account make I dey Bleep only one pussy onto say wetin na I have the right to Bleep ur sister self . The dump this girl and move on

Re: "Am A Boy? I Have Right To Cheat On You" Cheating Boyfriend Slap Girlfriend(vid) by kenzysmith: 9:40pm On Mar 23, 2021
Queenslander:
Disgraceful mofos, the way he hit her though! shocked
abeg who dey stay near this girl abeg help my use bet whip her back for Me then send d pictures and your acct details I go send u 5k
Re: "Am A Boy? I Have Right To Cheat On You" Cheating Boyfriend Slap Girlfriend(vid) by Queenslander(f): 2:25am On Mar 24, 2021
kenzysmith:
abeg who dey stay near this girl abeg help my use bet whip her back for Me then send d pictures and your acct details I go send u 5k
TF, why in God's earth would anyone want to do that?? Huh!!

1 Like

Re: "Am A Boy? I Have Right To Cheat On You" Cheating Boyfriend Slap Girlfriend(vid) by donstan18: 4:55am On Mar 24, 2021
You can’t be a cheating broke lazy hoe and expect respect from a guy funding your lifestyle.

You just can’t.......

That treatment she’s getting from the said guy is the price she paid.
Re: "Am A Boy? I Have Right To Cheat On You" Cheating Boyfriend Slap Girlfriend(vid) by Kayberg: 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
What kind of mentality is this?
Children of nowadays….
Flaunting immorality….

GladGlad:
"Are you mad? Am I not a boy? I no go cheat on you before?" he said as he slapped her.

His friends also joined in calling her out for having the "mind" to say she cheated because he cheated first.

Well, most girls take good and nice guys for granted, calling them weaklings…. but loves to fear the ones who maltreat and torture them so they can come back to say they're victims of violence.

(1) (Reply)

“that Tweet Had Nothing To Do With Wizkid” – Wizkid’s 1st Baby Mama, Sola Shares / Davido Wishes Wizkid A Happy 31st Birthday On His Politician Father's Jet / Obi Cubana Empowers 300 Oba Youths With 300 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.