Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,197 members, 7,880,735 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:02 AM

. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (2346 Views)

Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) / The Question Of Age Difference In Marriage. / Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 24, 2021
thorpido:
Attracted kwa?She's too young for all that baggage! She's probably just infatuated.

Is she done with school?
She's in her finals
Re: . by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
culf:
marriage is more about companionship to me though with lots of Patience, sacrifices, understanding, maturity. etc

20 years is quite young, can she handle the pressure, the stress and issues that will arise when they're all under one roof. If she is mature enough, why not.

The truth is she can't handle the pressure as far as I know her,she doesn't even do chores at home and I wonder how she will handle the kids when they come around
Re: . by thorpido(m): 3:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
Zzor:
She's in her finals
She's rushing herself.She shouldn't get carried away.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
janvier27:
If they are in love and happy together and she gets along with the kids and they have dated long enough to know something about each other, they should go ahead. But if i were the man, i wouldn't contemplate marriage now with four kids. If i must re-marry, i would wait until the kids are mature, and also go for a mature bride. It's hard to see a woman in marriage who would take care of another woman's kids as if they were hers. She should also remember that she would start having her own kids when married. Hope the money is plenty enough and can be sustained to take care of maybe 8 or more kids in all, otherwise stories will change.
Money won't be an issue here but I doubt if she'll be able to handle the kids,pressure and so on.
Re: . by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2021
YourMajesty:
A friend of a gold digging bitch, is a gold digging bitch indeed.

A 20yrs old young lady should be developing herself in different areas of life, not developing appetite for a 44yrs old Pennis.
That jobless thing and attention ehn? someone that should be reading her books will frequent a public forum looking for attention, she won't face her studies for once, if I were her parents I would seize her phone and ground her
Re: . by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
That jobless thing and attention ehn? someone that should be reading her books will frequent a public forum looking for attention, she won't face her studies for once, if I were her parents I would seize her phone and ground her
I reported you to someone and he explained to me why you decided to become a wizard over my case,and that has made me never to get angry over any of your comments and the likes of you here on Nairaland .Continue being a child

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Nairaland Men Only!! / Help Their Marriage Is About To Collapse / Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.