Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,938 members, 7,873,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:44 AM

Dagrin Music Mate "Lala" Dies Months After Completing MSc Program (PICS) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dagrin Music Mate "Lala" Dies Months After Completing MSc Program (PICS) (70873 Views)

Chico Ejiro's Son, Viano Dies Months After Nollywood Director's Death / Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead / Nine Years After.. Dagrin Still Lives On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dagrin Music Mate "Lala" Dies Months After Completing MSc Program (PICS) by hkidola00(m): 11:58pm On Mar 23, 2021
Anytime you are given an award, you dedicate it to late Dagrin, why?

Late Dagrin gave me the platform on which I’m enjoying today. He made sure I was heard and known. Nobody and no artist believed in me as much as he did. Without him, I probably won’t be here enjoying today. He was my hero and the reason for all the awards I have received, most especially the much talked about Pon Pon Pon, which I did for him and for the production of Gino’s hit, No be God....(sossick in an interview)

1 Like

Re: Dagrin Music Mate "Lala" Dies Months After Completing MSc Program (PICS) by ChiefSweetus: 12:20am On Mar 24, 2021
benjsniper33:
Dagrin gone
Lala gone
Dr Frabz gone

undecided undecided
You get!!!!!!!
Ah. lipsrsealed
Re: Dagrin Music Mate "Lala" Dies Months After Completing MSc Program (PICS) by BENEAMATA: 12:46am On Mar 24, 2021
" omo , aya mi 'n ja , omo aya mi 'n ja !
Omo , aya mi 'n ja , you dey make me wonder "
RIP lala .

1 Like

Re: Dagrin Music Mate "Lala" Dies Months After Completing MSc Program (PICS) by etibaba(m): 1:19am On Mar 24, 2021
Light78:
What about doctor Frabz abi flab.

Dr Frabz is insane on this one.
gone too.
Re: Dagrin Music Mate "Lala" Dies Months After Completing MSc Program (PICS) by double77: 2:20am On Mar 24, 2021
Deaths is one of the primary purpose of life and it lives us with no choice, it is necessary end. Everybody must surely die.
Re: Dagrin Music Mate "Lala" Dies Months After Completing MSc Program (PICS) by abeniagbon(m): 3:12am On Mar 24, 2021
benjsniper33:
Dagrin gone Lala gone Dr Frabz gone

undecided undecided
dagrin don vex for where he dey
Re: Dagrin Music Mate "Lala" Dies Months After Completing MSc Program (PICS) by JerryLekki: 4:15am On Mar 24, 2021
That damned song is cursed gaskiya. That song with Dagrin about sleeping and not waking up
Re: Dagrin Music Mate "Lala" Dies Months After Completing MSc Program (PICS) by cho25bc(f): 5:41am On Mar 24, 2021
How come the 3 guys who made that track are now dead? Idi nla is an evergreen song that i used to put on a replay back then, one of the best songs to ever come out of Nigeria.
May all their souls rest in peace. This is so shocking.

1 Like

Re: Dagrin Music Mate "Lala" Dies Months After Completing MSc Program (PICS) by ayanbadejo68166: 5:51am On Mar 24, 2021
Deaths is one of the primary purpose of life and it lives us with no choice, it is necessary end. Everybody must surely die.
Re: Dagrin Music Mate "Lala" Dies Months After Completing MSc Program (PICS) by kayrichy: 6:05am On Mar 24, 2021
May his soul Rest In Peace
Lala was one of my Exco during my NYSC orientation program in Yikpata.kwara state..He was so a humble and lively person.Music was truly a passion for Lala.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dagrin Music Mate "Lala" Dies Months After Completing MSc Program (PICS) by tillaman(m): 6:11am On Mar 24, 2021
benjsniper33:
Dagrin gone
Lala gone
Dr Frabz gone

undecided undecided
you forgot to add Olamus dagrin’s manager
Re: Dagrin Music Mate "Lala" Dies Months After Completing MSc Program (PICS) by 2shaw: 6:44am On Mar 24, 2021
But he no blow na, abegi late da grin was overated.
Re: Dagrin Music Mate "Lala" Dies Months After Completing MSc Program (PICS) by OyinO: 6:46am On Mar 24, 2021
StreetPreacher:
There exists only a thin line between life and the endless eternity but so many people do not realize that. We all feel the line lies way far ahead of us not knowing it can easily be crossed.

the earlier you realize this, the better. accepting Jesus and saving your soul from an endless eternity in hell is the best choice you ever can make.

don't pray when it becomes too late. eternity is long and unending. let Jesus into your heart today.

it was for you He (Jesus) died. please accept His love.

I thought he was killed so that he could defeat death that was pronounced on Adam? How come people continue dying? What is the benefit of being killed by Roman soldiers?
Re: Dagrin Music Mate "Lala" Dies Months After Completing MSc Program (PICS) by Duplexxx: 6:46am On Mar 24, 2021
This life em

RIP
Re: Dagrin Music Mate "Lala" Dies Months After Completing MSc Program (PICS) by Proffdada: 7:32am On Mar 24, 2021
DAGRIN : Dying After Getting Rich(degree) In Nigeria

RIP
Re: Dagrin Music Mate "Lala" Dies Months After Completing MSc Program (PICS) by lebete3000: 7:34am On Mar 24, 2021
benjsniper33:
Dagrin gone
Lala gone
Dr Frabz gone

undecided undecided

Hahahahahahahaaha
Dagrin
Lala
DrFrabz is insane on this one.
Ladies! Catch me if you can.
Sir T records baby.
Hahahaha
Omo no like booty yen gaan meen mo fe fi shey office.
Toh ba ro ori meefa mo shi ma notice.
Shofi joo Mummy ni abi ti Mummy naa kun
They know I love the booty so they call me ekun
I seen a lotta booty but ti e yato
Omoor to ba dele mi, mi ma fi e patan
Ko need ka jo negotiate, kin to wole penetrate
Buh iye tinma fun eh, mo mo po ma appreciate
Omo ele kini ton yi yi po
Shekole jabo, o sure po so po?
Oomo kan ton wonder mi, kilon shake niibe?
Kilawon boys rush fun, kilofe take niibe?
Moti sample kiniyi, kosinkan ti mo le fi we
Mio mind to ba de fun mi lole- ass takeawaaaay!!!

Baby girl d tin I love for your body na your idi nla, d way you dey swing am omoor aya min ja!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dagrin Music Mate "Lala" Dies Months After Completing MSc Program (PICS) by cardoctor(m): 8:30am On Mar 24, 2021
Na wah. Rest in peace bro
Re: Dagrin Music Mate "Lala" Dies Months After Completing MSc Program (PICS) by mokt(m): 10:01am On Mar 24, 2021
RIP Lala, correct, gentle guy.
Re: Dagrin Music Mate "Lala" Dies Months After Completing MSc Program (PICS) by StreetPreacher: 10:27am On Mar 24, 2021
OyinO:

I thought he was killed so that he could defeat death that was pronounced on Adam? How come people continue dying? What is the benefit of being killed by Roman soldiers?
Christ's death was not to prevent humans from physically dying but to redeem us from sin and eternal death in hell.
It's ok to die because that's the means through which we can enter into His rest if one believed Him while here on Earth. it is however terrible to die if you never made Him your LORD while one earth.

who is your LORD my friend? Have you made the devil your lord, have you made him ruler over your life? have you taken instructions from him and do all his biddings? it's a terrible decision.

make JESUS your LORD and SAVIOR and your name will be written in the precious book of Life. there's still room at the cross for you
some came to Christ yesterday, some did this morning, some will still do as long as Christ delays His coming. don't be caught unawares. Life so quickly is flying.

Please let JESUS in. John. 3:16, Revelation 3:20, Acts 2:21.

If you need my help, chat me up on 07063073339 (James#Whatsapp)
Re: Dagrin Music Mate "Lala" Dies Months After Completing MSc Program (PICS) by OyinO: 10:42am On Mar 24, 2021
StreetPreacher:

Christ's death was not to prevent humans from physically dying but to redeem us from sin and eternal death in hell.
It's ok to die because that's the means through which we can enter into His rest if one believed Him while here on Earth. it is however terrible to die if you never made Him your LORD while one earth.

who is your LORD my friend? Have you made the devil your lord, have you made him ruler over your life? have you taken instructions from him and do all his biddings? it's a terrible decision.

make JESUS your LORD and SAVIOR and your name will be written in the precious book of Life. there's still room at the cross for you
some came to Christ yesterday, some did this morning, some will still do as long as Christ delays His coming. don't be caught unawares. Life so quickly is flying.

I'll only chat you up if you're willing to answer my questions and not try to coerce me into forced submission. That's terrorism by threatening me with hell.
Re: Dagrin Music Mate "Lala" Dies Months After Completing MSc Program (PICS) by OyinO: 10:44am On Mar 24, 2021
StreetPreacher:

Devil is not my Lord because there's no fucking Devil anywhere. Lord is a slave master. Lord Luggard and co are the architects of our amalgamated doom. And your Lord Jesus appears to have their complete resemblance. So what do you say to that?

1 Like

Re: Dagrin Music Mate "Lala" Dies Months After Completing MSc Program (PICS) by Downey(f): 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2021
DA' grin gone
Dr Franz gone
Lala gone
God please protect us from untimely death.
Re: Dagrin Music Mate "Lala" Dies Months After Completing MSc Program (PICS) by ikorodureporta: 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2021
hope its not related to Dr frabs death...or else another crew member go join them
Re: Dagrin Music Mate "Lala" Dies Months After Completing MSc Program (PICS) by lildush(m): 7:56am On Mar 28, 2021
GOFRONT:
Death that would have taken the lifeless one on the rock with a Nepa bill as his certificate......

But death opt to take away a vibrant fella with an Msc.

Death why?? Why why
D lifeless 1 have been taken away already.. its just a photocopy DAT u see deer...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"My Booty Looks Great" - Seyi Shay Shows Her Backside (Photos) / “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan / Yul Edochie With His Daughter And 3 Sons (Danielle, Kambi, Karl & Victor)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.