Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,845 members, 7,872,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

Stop Enduring Nonsense From Men - Reality TV Star, Tacha Tells Women - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Enduring Nonsense From Men - Reality TV Star, Tacha Tells Women (906 Views)

DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men / "Throw SARS Out Of The Window" - Tacha Tells FG / Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Enduring Nonsense From Men - Reality TV Star, Tacha Tells Women by Instablogger9ja(m): 8:49pm On Mar 23, 2021
BBNAija Star, Tacha has taken to her page on Twitter to advise ladies to stop giving men the leverage to treat them like trash all in the name of being in a relationship.

Tacha made it known on her page that women need to endure certain things from they men need to stop.

Read Tacha tweets.
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/03/stop-enduring-nonsense-from-men-reality.html?m=0

1 Share

Re: Stop Enduring Nonsense From Men - Reality TV Star, Tacha Tells Women by Fahdiga(m): 8:53pm On Mar 23, 2021
In Nigeria even Olosho has an opinion. what a country. imagine an urgent 5k girl that suddenly got a little fame thanks to her sexual exploits in a reality show. a girl who's CV boasts of having sex on a live TV. I blame nairaland for giving prostitutes the platform to spew despicable trash

1 Like

Re: Stop Enduring Nonsense From Men - Reality TV Star, Tacha Tells Women by slawormiir: 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Funny enough
When you treat them like trash they tend to love you the more
Re: Stop Enduring Nonsense From Men - Reality TV Star, Tacha Tells Women by JaneYave(f): 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2021
That's right

1 Like

Re: Stop Enduring Nonsense From Men - Reality TV Star, Tacha Tells Women by GOFRONT(m): 9:05pm On Mar 23, 2021
Na wao......This future wan really turn Femail.

But no be this girl get body oodour??
Re: Stop Enduring Nonsense From Men - Reality TV Star, Tacha Tells Women by hollah123: 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
In Nigeria even Olosho has an opinion. what a country. imagine an urgent 5k girl that suddenly got a little fame thanks to her sexual exploits in a reality show. a girl who's CV boasts of having sex on a live TV. I blame nairaland for giving prostitutes the platform to spew despicable trash
I just pity our girls cos many of them keep taking advice from all these damaged people that accidentally found fame.

many of the girls taking their advice are a million times sound n better than them intellectually but inferiority complex of seeing them on tv sets in.

just imagine someone who couldn't even spell port Harcourt correctly dishing out advice.
Re: Stop Enduring Nonsense From Men - Reality TV Star, Tacha Tells Women by donbachi(m): 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2021
U done try endure them to stardom.u done wise.
Re: Stop Enduring Nonsense From Men - Reality TV Star, Tacha Tells Women by Fahdiga(m): 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2021
hollah123:
I just pity our girls cos many of them keep taking advice from all these damaged people that accidentally found fame.

many of the girls taking their advice are a million times sound n better than them intellectually but inferiority complex of seeing them on tv sets in.

just imagine someone who couldn't even spell port Harcourt correctly dishing out advice.
That's the new low we have found ourselves in this country. even Evans will become a motivational speaker once he appears on a live TV show and display his sexual prowess. all his pasts will be forgotten
Re: Stop Enduring Nonsense From Men - Reality TV Star, Tacha Tells Women by Spending123: 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2021
Not every man come for sex in a relationship. Some came to heal, uplift, upgrade, repair, restore and bring out the best in a woman.

Men am I making sense?

Please order for your own cream.

Re: Stop Enduring Nonsense From Men - Reality TV Star, Tacha Tells Women by kenzysmith: 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2021
This big akuna once said if You want to fuçck me tell me you want to fuçck me if am game we good. this girl get strong heart sha see who dem disgrace for National TV say she no dey baff still dey talk

Re: Stop Enduring Nonsense From Men - Reality TV Star, Tacha Tells Women by Starzo: 9:36pm On Mar 23, 2021
Spending123:
Not every man come for sex in a relationship. Some came to heal, uplift, upgrade, repair, restore and bring out the best in a woman.

Men am I making sense?

Please order for your own cream.
Nafdac go soon locate you

1 Like

Re: Stop Enduring Nonsense From Men - Reality TV Star, Tacha Tells Women by Spending123: 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
Starzo:

Nafdac go soon locate you

We deliver in all parts of the country (including sambisa). My brother order for your own, I give you one week you done turn to oyibo be that ooo. Our product nah original.
Re: Stop Enduring Nonsense From Men - Reality TV Star, Tacha Tells Women by Starzo: 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2021
Spending123:

We deliver in all parts of the country (including sambisa). My brother order for your own, I give you one week you done turn to oyibo be that ooo. Our product nah original.
Go give shekau and him boys
You will be handsomely rewarded

1 Like

Re: Stop Enduring Nonsense From Men - Reality TV Star, Tacha Tells Women by Onyi22(f): 9:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
cheesy
Re: Stop Enduring Nonsense From Men - Reality TV Star, Tacha Tells Women by We4all: 10:06pm On Mar 23, 2021
Fahdiga:

Tacha was never involved with any guy on bbn. I wonder where you got that from. Why are u pained that she gave an opinion? I guess you're one of those who treats women bad. She said what she said, and you can go hang yourself if you ain't down with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Enduring Nonsense From Men - Reality TV Star, Tacha Tells Women by olatunbosun12362: 6:21am On Mar 24, 2021
Na wao......This future wan really turn Femail.But no be this girl get body oodour??
Re: Stop Enduring Nonsense From Men - Reality TV Star, Tacha Tells Women by dangotesmummy: 7:07am On Mar 24, 2021
Naija sha grin

Once matter don hit a spot where they're guilty of,they start throwing tantrums grin cheesy grin

Meanwhile Na for only social media Una GRA GRA start and end.once una see am physically,una go begin do like subservient fool and dey star struck.con dey ask can I take a selfie with you grin tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Actor Blossom Ex Talks About How Her Divorce Left Her Penniless And Suicidal / "Who Is Baking My Cake" -bbnaija Star, Venita Begins The Week With Stylish Pics / "As A Party Jollof Rice That You Are" - Erica Mocks Kiddwaya After He Revealed T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.