Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,840 members, 7,930,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 11:42 AM

I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. (11760 Views)

A Nigerian Is The ONLY Combined Cardiologist And Nephrologist In The Whole World / What Is A Cardiologist? And The Best Cardiologist Near Me Is In Patna. / Help! I Need A Cardiologist Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by MadelnNigeria: 7:38pm On Jun 10, 2021
telim:
If you need help, use your main acc to open a new thread and quote me, lots of nairaland members will help you once they discover you are an old member
hello sir. Good evening. Please can u send you a pm
Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 9:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
Good evening everyone, happy new month. May this month of July bring good fortunes to us all. I want to appreciate those sending their prayers to me, God bless you too, your prayers are really working, don't stop it, I'm still alive by His grace.

UCH is yet to resume, they are still on strike, I pray that they should resume back to work soonest by God's grace. But I'm still using my drugs, drugs now are just too expensive!!! I spend almost #9k every month. God bless you all, you will fall sick by God's grace. Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by ekans2008: 7:33am On Jul 02, 2021
Oluolad86:
Good evening everyone, happy new month. May this month of July bring good fortunes to us all. I want to appreciate those sending their prayers to me, God bless you too, your prayers are really working, don't stop it, I'm still alive by His grace.

UCH is yet to resume, they are still on strike, I pray that they should resume back to work soonest by God's grace. But I'm still using my drugs, drugs now are just too expensive!!! I spend almost #9k every month. God bless you all, you will fall sick by God's grace. Thanks so much
Please which drugs are you using I need them for someone close to me too
Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 6:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
ekans2008:

Please which drugs are you using I need them for someone close to me too

Please let the person go to the hospital first. I'm using Rampril 2.5mg daily, torsinex 20mg daily, aldactone 25mg daily and bisoprolol 2.5mg, may God heal the person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
I want to say thank you to all people praying for me, I really appreciate all your messages. For me still breathing despite the drugs side effects your prayers are really working, yes! I want to appreciate Mr B, he is one of us on nairaland, he sent me a dm that he saw my post of #9k drugs monthly, he said he will be giving me the money monthly, he sent #10k instantly this evening for July. I really appreciate you sir. God bless you, you shall never fall sick by God's grace, Amen.

I want UCH to resume back to work like tommorow, I need some medical checkup on the kidneys and liver to know how the drugs are reacting to them.

My business is almost down now, some debts I need to pay, I can't find a job because of my breathing with frequent urine, serious ulcer and dizziness while idle and I must not miss my drugs a day to avoid ankles swollen, if I forget to use high pillow to sleep, my eyes will be swollen the following day sad . My BP is still 85/50, how I wish someone can endure with me and give me job that it's not stressful, I'll gladly do it, so that I'll see some money at the end of the month.

Thanks so much everyone, continue praying for me, I believe in miracles.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
If you are still breathing with good health, just praise God always! If you are still alive with no health issues but you are hungry, please always thank God!!!! Go to any general hospital and watch how you need to give God all the glory for you been alive and healthy.

Good evening, thanks for all your prayers and messages. I really appreciate them. I was so happy when I heard that UCH are now working yesterday, I went to the hospital today, I was given referrer letter to MOP from GOPD, I was told to come back on Tuesday by 4pm to know my next appointment. I still need your prayers please and please, I can't go out like before because of dizziness, tiredness and short breathing because of the low BP and some drugs side effects. I'm still taking my drugs but I believe in miracles.

I'll keep updating you if there is need for any tests or surgery please. Thanks and God bless you all

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 8:19am On Jul 28, 2021
I give all the glory to Almighty God despite all the challenges and drugs side effects, I want to thank God for all your silent prayers at home and messages, they are working for me, devil will never move nor touch your good health in Christ's name, Amen. God will continue to bless and provide for you, Amen.

Good morning everyone, I went to UCH yesterday to know my appointment time, I want given October 7th 2021, I was like crying cry cry cry because it's too far for me because I'm really tired of these drugs but I don't have any choice than to endure the pains and side effects till that day but I'm still happy that the same Doctor treating me before is the one I'm referred me to again. I'll continue going to the private hospital if I have any complain till my appointment day in UCH. #25k was the last balance you people gave me, I spent #10k out of it when I fell sick two months ago (malaria), I invited a nurse to treat me when malaria drugs I bought didn't worked and the maternity center closed to me fees was so high and I couldn't afford I spent like 2 weeks at home, I thought I was going to die but God took control. I had appointment with the doctor twice which is #2500 each (#5000), the balance with me now is #10k, please I want to be everyone to please don't relent on your prayers and giving please,

I was told to do some tests 2 weeks before the date, which I don't know the costs for now, I'll find out today in UCH. Please you people are my supporting pillars after God, please I will still need your financial help for those tests please for Christ's sake. I don't have anything doing again, my business is almost down because of debt I'm into, I'm a graduate but no job since when i graduated, my business was doing fine until these heart problem started. I pray I come out of this healthy and happy than before. Thanks and God bless you all
Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2021
Good evening everybody, I thank God for His grace and over us, for us to be alive means God has something better for us. Appreciate God always, whether you are hungry, sick or in pains, He is still God! He changeth not! I appreciate all your messages and prayers, God bless you all, Amen.

I haven't gone to know how much are the tests to cost because of my difficult in breathing while walking, I'm still in the house. My legs, stomach and face are swollen ( I noticed on Wednesday) I will go and see my private heart doctor this evening if changed in some of my drugs last month till now caused the swollen. I'll go to UCH to price out the costs ( I don't know if someone here could be of help to me to help me find out) I'll post the tests to be done here today. Please don't relent on your prayers for me, I need it than before. I need your financial help too, because I can't go out like before because of my breathing ( I can't work afar, I'll have to wait to relax every after 3 minutes walk to regain some strength)

Please help me with your prayers and financial support, most of my friends and relatives are tired of me begging them for money, I'm even ashamed of myself too, I never thought this sickness would come back like this sad sad all my savings gone but I still have hope that I'll survive it, I need your help please. Thanks and God bless you all.
Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 4:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
I'll account for every naira given to me here please I need your help! These are some of the tests I'm going to do. Xtray, blood test, ECH and ECHO, my next appointment in UCH is October 7th, I must do these tests two weeks before the date. Please help me cry cry cry

Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 12:00am On Aug 02, 2021
Good evening everyone, I'm so glad to alive till today. Continue praying for me please. My legs started swollen again which I went to see my private heart doctor yesterday, he changed some my drugs. He advised me to do the surgery now since UCH are working. I'll go to his office tomorrow to write a note to meet those surgeons sad I don't have any other choice because the pains in my whole body ( especially the upper back, upper front both left and right, my stomach! My legs are back swollen sad I can't sleep on it, it pains) are just too much. I was told to do the surgery to make me a better person again. I can't walk a 2 minutes walk, I need to wait to catch up my breath. I'm really feed up. These wahala started 2014 till date, I don't want to die please. I'll update you about the amount when I come back from the hospital tommorow.
Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 12:04am On Aug 02, 2021
Please if you want to see me or have some help, please dm me to come to your office, hospital or organization. I can't do it alone, my family tried enough, I don't know how much the surgery would be, please help me please, I'm on my knees. I can't sleep that is why I'm still awake till midnight. God bless you as you say your silence prayers for me.
Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2021
Good evening my people, I want to appreciate all your prayers and messages. God bless you all. I went to UCH today, the doctor insisted I should collect the medical report to hasten the letter to the surgeons. I thought I'll skip the 6k for medical report, but I need to pay tommorow. Please I need your financial help with your silence prayers too please. Thanks and God bless you all Amen
Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
Good day everyone, I say a big thank you for all your prayers and messages, they are really working. I was so done with ulcer, malaria, swollen stomach and legs. It wasn't easy be at home for days down with sickness. I thank God I'm still alive breathing, I hope that I'll be totally healed one day ( very soon)

I have finally gotten the medical report (#6100) I borrowed it, I'm waiting for the doctor to write the medical report that I'll take to the surgeons. I'm still in need of more of your prayers. Please and please, I'm just hopeless, most of my family and friends are not picking calls because of my too much demands. I still need your financial help and prayers. I believe in miracles. Please no matter little, I need your financial help please, I'm financial broke please
Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2021
These are the receipts for the medical report I paid for today. I'm expecting the report from the doctor to take to the surgeons this week by God's grace. Continue praying for me please

Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 7:47am On Aug 13, 2021
Good morning everyone, thanks for your prayers and messages, God bless you all. Please I need still need more of your prayers and financial support please. Thanks
Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 10:46am On Aug 18, 2021
Good morning everyone, I give God all the glory, I appreciate you for all your prayers. God bless you all. Please I need your financial help, I'm really down this morning financially and tommorow is my clinic day at UCH to check if my medical report is out. I always pay for bike to take me to and fro which cost #1200 because I hadly can't breathe well while working some distance. Please help me financially please, I don't have any where to go. I'm really ashamed of myself begging for alms to feed and treat myself. God bless you as you help me please. Thanks
Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Gyams55: 11:46pm On Aug 18, 2021
I am sorry that you are going through health challenges. May God heal you soonest. I would like to send you some money to help. Please post your email address or phone number.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
Good morning everyone, I want to appreciate all your messages, words of encouragement, prayers and calls, God bless you all, your prayers are really working, thanks for believing in me, I'll even appreciate if you want to see me one on one, you are welcome. My case note is in UCH. Don't stop praying for me please

Mr B A ( he said I shouldn't mention his name) from abroad sent me $50 which is I'm yet to receive it because of bank network and insufficient of $50 , I really appreciate you sir, you are a father indeed, God will continue to bless and provide for you, Amen.

I was at the clinic (UCH) today due to body weakness and ulcer, I was given drugs and to do a test, keep praying for me because my PCV is 23 cry cry. I also went to MOP to know if my medical report is out, I couldn't find him ( Doctor), I was told he hasn't come today. Thanks and God bless you all

I'll surely account for every naira I collected here. Thanks
Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 3:26am On Aug 20, 2021
Good morning everyone, help me thank Mr AO( he said I shouldn't mention his name) he sent 5k to my account yesterday night, God bless you sir, I really appreciate.
Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
Good afternoon everyone, thanks for all your prayers, I really appreciate. Mr CG sent #15000 to my account, making #20k cash at hand. May Almighty God continue to provide and bless you sir.

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
SUPERPACK:
No shame in sickness, don't expect people to care much since they don't know you. I advise you use your main account since it will make people believe your plea is genuine and not a scam. Once more use your original moniker and save your life, no shame in the grave.

I want to use this medium to say thank you to those who believed and contributed to money, prayers and words of encouragement, you will never beg for alms to eat nor sickness, God will bless you with good things in trillion fold. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by celestialAgent(m): 11:46am On Aug 22, 2021
Oluolad86:

I want to use this medium to say thank you to those who believed and contributed to money, prayers and words of encouragement, you will never beg for alms to eat nor sickness, God will bless you with good things in trillion fold. Amen.
I couldn’t find your account details on the thread. Kindly point it out
Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2021
celestialAgent:
I couldn’t find your account details on the thread. Kindly point it out

I couldn't send the email, please send me message on this email oluolad86@gmail.com, I'll send it to you there. thanks
Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2021
Good evening everyone, thanks for all your cares, prayers, daily messages, daily words of encouragement and love, God bless you all, you will never be sick or stranded by God's grace Amen.

I want to thank Mr Peter from nairaland he sent me #2000 to support for my drugs this evening, I'm so grateful sir, God bless you.

Please if you send me money and I have not mentioned it here, kindly notify me on my email or here please, I want it to be transparent.

Continue praying for me, my legs are still swollen, I have been in the house since Saturday till date, I want to be useful to the society, I don't want to be bed ridden. Please continue praying for me, thanks
Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2021
I'm yet to see the surgeons to know how much the surgery would cost, I'll check my doctor in UCH on Thursday. I pray it not much cry
Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 10:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
cry my legs this morning

Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2021
Good evening everyone, thanks for all your prayers, God bless you all Amen. I want to thank Mr A for the $50 sent to me #25500 today, you will continue to have good things in abundance. Thanks sir. The total amount collected now is #45500. I was at UCH today to see my doctor, I met him, he has given me a letter to the surgeon tomorrow.

Keep praying for me, I don't know how much it would cost. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2021
Good afternoon, i thank all of you for your prayers, calls and mails, you are all God's sent to me. Mr A has given me this month drugs money #10k, God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
Good evening everyone, Happy new month I wish you all good things in life by God's grace. Thanks for all your calls, messages, motivational messages and prayers, they are working for me. God bless you all Amen.

I was at the clinic on 26th August to collect the letter from my heart doctor to surgeon, I went on the second day to know when to see the surgeon, I was told it's every Monday, so I went to the clinic back this Monday, I couldn't see the surgeon because my heart doctor locked my case note inside his office, they couldn't get my file to the surgeon, I was told to come back next week Monday. I pray my case note is out of his office, so that the surgeon will see me, I'm still on drugs, I can't miss it a day to avoid legs and stomach swollen, I'm still working on my PCV too, I pray to recover back to at least 30 level of PCV soon. Continue praying for me, I believe in miracles. Thanks all

1 Like

Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 6:21am On Sep 07, 2021
Good morning everyone, Happy New Week. Thanks for all your messages, calls, daily devotions, etc they are not in vain, continue praying for me please, God will continue to bless you all and everything that concerns you Amen

I was at the clinic yesterday morning, I went as early as 7am, I was there waiting for them to call me but I was forced to asked them by 10am if my MOP doctor has given them my case note but to my greatest surprise, he hasn't sad sad , they helped me check round the medical records if they could see it, they came again empty handed, I didn't know when I suddenly bursted into tears, I wept like a baby, I waited for the MOP doctor till 2pm, I left when I couldn't see him, so I couldn't see the surgeon too, he didn't come cry cry . I was told to come back next Monday, a trip to and fro the clinic is #1500, I'm just tired of drugs and the side effects cry , I want a miracle of waking up healed. Please if there is anyone who is working in UCH that can help me retrieve my case file from this doctor please. Please continue praying for me in your prayers, I believe I'll not die but declare the glory of God in the land of the living. God bless you all.
Re: I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. by Oluolad86(f): 10:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
Good evening everyone, how was your day? I bless God for everyone of you, it's by His Grace and Love that we are still breathing. Thanks for all your calls, some would do video and audio calls praying for me, messages, everyday devotions, etc I'm really blessed to have you all, maybe depression and loneliness would have killed me since, God will bless and keep you safe and healthy, Amen

I went to my clinic today again in SOP, the rain was so heavy, I thank God I kept to time 8am despite the distance from my house. I was able to see the doctor by 2:30pm ( another case note was opened when I told them I'm not new patient in UCH and it's been a long time I have been coming in vain, he just examined me, asked some questions, he said he will let me know when he has gotten my case file from the doctor in MOP. He gave me a number I'll call to know when I need to come back to the SOP clinic, I asked him if he could let me know how much the operation could be, he said he will still need to do some tests, then he would know how much the surgery would be, I pray it would be the amount we can gather here because most of my relatives have put my phone number on black list, they are tired of my demanding, I wouldn't blame them because they really tried since 2014, my siblings spent a lot since I was out of job because of the illness, I believe in God and miracles, all the tests will be out that I'm whole and healthy, no more surgery Amen! I believe that because that is what I confesses every morning and night. I'm still on my drugs, though the legs has not gotten back to normal but it's has reduced, my heart beat and breathing is still giving me concern. I can't walk faster to a long distance, I was told to keep away from cold, I'm still on ugu, malt, milk and blood tonic because I'm always dizzy and feeling like fainting sometimes, my BP is still low. I'll go to GOP to complain by PCV if the doctor can recommend another blood tonic or I should redo the PCV done again because I'm loosing weight every day, my weight today was 75kg, I was 83kg last week, I don't know the cause. Don't forget that each of my consultation fee is #2050. Good health is always the best, I'll surely share my testimony here soon to encourage those who are at home hoping on God for divine healing.

Don't relent on your prayers, it's working, yes 100%. Thanks and God bless you all, Amen

Feel free to ask me any questions or solutions, my dm is opened. Thanks

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kafura, What Is The Use? / The Courageous Story Of A Nigerian Who Lost Both Kidneys / Antimalarial Drugs Without Any Multivitamin Syrup Or Blood Tonic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.