Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,173 members, 7,890,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:41 AM

Prince Harry Gets A New Job At BetterUp - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Prince Harry Gets A New Job At BetterUp (28370 Views)

Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties / Iris Kaingu Bounced From Meeting Prince Harry In Zambia. Photos / Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Harry Gets A New Job At BetterUp by FILEBE(m): 9:12am On Mar 24, 2021
See how dignitaries and royals move around a country. Here in Nigeria, opposite is the case. It wouldn't be easy for them to step out of their our without security.
Re: Prince Harry Gets A New Job At BetterUp by bikefab(m): 9:12am On Mar 24, 2021
Nigerian Princes don't do any work, they join in plundering the local or national treasury in their own way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Harry Gets A New Job At BetterUp by poshestmina(f): 9:13am On Mar 24, 2021
I pray he finds the forever happiness he seeks for....

Wishing him well!

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry Gets A New Job At BetterUp by Onyi22(f): 9:13am On Mar 24, 2021
Lol
Re: Prince Harry Gets A New Job At BetterUp by Jerryherd: 9:13am On Mar 24, 2021
Princess Diana would be so proud of harry

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry Gets A New Job At BetterUp by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 24, 2021
egopersonified:
Starting life differently. May you finally find peace and may your marriage last because if it's fails eh, people mouth go fit make you commit suicide.
Did he have a failed marriage before?
Re: Prince Harry Gets A New Job At BetterUp by SarkinYarki: 9:15am On Mar 24, 2021
Pussy whipped failed prince ...he was never even a prince because in reality his really father is not even prince charles but one Major Hewitt who was also known to be weak in the face of pussy

Re: Prince Harry Gets A New Job At BetterUp by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 24, 2021
Happy for him.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Harry Gets A New Job At BetterUp by younglleo: 9:22am On Mar 24, 2021
Pls who have the pdf of wedlock of the gods..
Pls i need the novel soo bad cry cry cry
And i no get money to buy from Amazon
Re: Prince Harry Gets A New Job At BetterUp by Frales6(f): 9:23am On Mar 24, 2021
egopersonified:
Starting life differently. May you finally find peace and may your marriage last because if it fails eh, people mouth go fit make you commit suicide.

I dey tells you
Re: Prince Harry Gets A New Job At BetterUp by kingthreat(m): 9:27am On Mar 24, 2021
Harry, the Duke of Simps
Re: Prince Harry Gets A New Job At BetterUp by ola31701: 9:28am On Mar 24, 2021
Nigerian Princes don't do any work, they join in plundering the local or national treasury in their own way.
Re: Prince Harry Gets A New Job At BetterUp by Danny50: 9:29am On Mar 24, 2021
Too much of love movies affected and still affect him till date damm.
Re: Prince Harry Gets A New Job At BetterUp by igwefivestar(m): 9:30am On Mar 24, 2021
Biyonce:
Harry boy. You left enjoyment for management.

Your brain is paining you
He is a great guy< life is not all about enjoyment, is all about fulling ur purpose

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry Gets A New Job At BetterUp by Reference(m): 9:31am On Mar 24, 2021
His life, his vision, his decision. You want to be liberal and you have it. Let those who want to be Royal be.

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry Gets A New Job At BetterUp by danngnews: 9:35am On Mar 24, 2021
post=100161011:

Again, what do kids know

Let them know Roma!
Tutor them as an elder sis tongue

Harry and his brother, Prince William, received the bulk of the £13m fortune left by their mother when she died.

Is there any topic on Nairaland that u don't put ur mouth in? Zukwaaanu Ike, MANNA Zukwaaanu Ike.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prince Harry Gets A New Job At BetterUp by Duplexxx: 9:36am On Mar 24, 2021
Prince Harry dey work for who that your wife em
Although, work is good but not you that girl wen you no disvirgin you no even know how many people don marched her before you

Love is really BLIND
Re: Prince Harry Gets A New Job At BetterUp by Tvoice: 9:37am On Mar 24, 2021
This queen and her family sha, fear dem oOoO
Re: Prince Harry Gets A New Job At BetterUp by StreetFight: 9:40am On Mar 24, 2021
egopersonified:
Starting life differently. May you finally find peace and may your marriage last because if it fails eh, people mouth go fit make you commit suicide.

I can't see him ending any diferent
Re: Prince Harry Gets A New Job At BetterUp by Nairalandmonika: 9:41am On Mar 24, 2021
Drsnives:
This guy likes suffer head.

Nawaooooo
Who told u, I would rather work in silicone Vally than be a prince with no freedom

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry Gets A New Job At BetterUp by Soulsymbol99: 9:47am On Mar 24, 2021
see wetin woman do this one
Re: Prince Harry Gets A New Job At BetterUp by pquaver(m): 9:51am On Mar 24, 2021
younglleo:
Pls who have the pdf of wedlock of the gods..
Pls i need the novel soo bad cry cry cry
And i no get money to buy from Amazon

Uloko u have reminded me of my role as Uloko.. I acted tha role in my primary 6.. You can't imagine at the age learn all the script in 3 weeks plus common entrance..

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry Gets A New Job At BetterUp by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 24, 2021
Dude can never go broke even if he doesn't work, everybody knows that but he will go down as the greatest simp to have ever walked the earth.
Re: Prince Harry Gets A New Job At BetterUp by Drsnives(m): 9:52am On Mar 24, 2021
Nairalandmonika:

Who told u, I would rather work in silicone Vally than be a prince with no freedom

As a prince he would practically have been doing nothing but just to eat, sleep repeat.. life is too short abeg. He has now lost relivance now bro
Re: Prince Harry Gets A New Job At BetterUp by TheGift: 9:53am On Mar 24, 2021
And you like awoof and living off peoples taxes while doing nothing.
Drsnives:
This guy likes suffer head.

Nawaooooo

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry Gets A New Job At BetterUp by Drsnives(m): 9:55am On Mar 24, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

What's your definition of suffer?

Hope it doesn't include a lack of food, clothing, shelter?

Because Harry generation won't ever lack any of those
None of those bro, let me ask you, which would you prefer, to work for your daily bread or to be fed throughout your lifetime without going nothing?
Re: Prince Harry Gets A New Job At BetterUp by colossus91(m): 9:56am On Mar 24, 2021
post=100160969:
Harry and Meghan have already begun the process of carving out their post-royal roles, building the foundations of their media empire with a number of high-profile deals. In December, they announced they would be producing podcasts for Spotify, and before that they signed a multi-year production deal with Netflix.

In this world, you can only do what makes you happy in life, no matter your background.
You only live once

Wishing you safe delivery in everything and especially on the expected delivery of your second baby.

Life is beautiful. kiss kiss

What do kids know

Oga it's not kids anything the guy ha a strong point boss....Harry is still a sissy breaking ties with royal family but still wants to enjoy the benefits werey!!

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry Gets A New Job At BetterUp by Drsnives(m): 9:59am On Mar 24, 2021
TheGift:
And you like awoof and living off peoples taxes while doing nothing.

Life's too short.
Re: Prince Harry Gets A New Job At BetterUp by olisaEze(m): 10:01am On Mar 24, 2021
I think this young man is letting himself be led by his dic.

Common mother vs wife issue you went and dis-family yasef. grin

What sort of man are you if you can’t make ur wife understand that the family does not adjust to accommodate you, rather she has to adjust to accommodate dem.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Harry Gets A New Job At BetterUp by helicoptarr: 10:03am On Mar 24, 2021
The media publish symptoms;

The masses are fed with grass, distractions, fake news, misinformation, etc.

Who has any true information about this issue? It's a family thing - strictly family matters or closely guarded secrets.

So let's be guided in our comments.

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry Gets A New Job At BetterUp by oluwaseyi0: 10:10am On Mar 24, 2021
Drsnives:

None of those bro, let me ask you, which would you prefer, to work for your daily bread or to be fed throughout your lifetime without going nothing?

After daily bread is out of the way, satisfaction and acceptance is the next in line human needs, what's the essence of free food when your own kid will be constantly look down on by your people because of skin color, something you can't change

It's going to be a very long and painful life for both father and kids not to even mention the wife

4 Likes

Re: Prince Harry Gets A New Job At BetterUp by TemmyT002(m): 10:13am On Mar 24, 2021
What's his surname?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donald Trump Assassination Attempt Failed / Alexei Navalny Is Dead / Russia Places Hofmanski Piotr Jozef On Most Wanted List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.