Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,942 members, 7,927,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 10:22 PM

Erica Reduced Her Bride Price On National TV – Uche Maduagwu Mocks Erica - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Erica Reduced Her Bride Price On National TV – Uche Maduagwu Mocks Erica (804 Views)

BBN Angel Goes Naked On National Tv / "She Needs Six Derica's Of Sense' - Zlatan Mocks Erica / Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Erica Reduced Her Bride Price On National TV – Uche Maduagwu Mocks Erica by Victoriamark: 10:49am On Mar 24, 2021
Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu has praised Big Brother Naija finalist, Rebecca Nengi Hampson and shaded disqualified BBNaija housemate, Erica Nlewedim in a recent post.

[img]https:///wp-content/uploads/2021/03/erica-nengi-699x375.jpg[/img]

The controversial social commentator took to his Instagram page to describe Nengi as a wife material while pointing out that Erica’s actions with Kiddwaya while in the house have reduced her bride price.

According to him, Erica reduced her bride price on National Television with Kiddwaya and has still not yet been married after the show Read More

Read his post:

https:///erica-reduced-her-bride-price-on-national-tv-uche-maduagwu-mocks-erica-as-he-praises-nengi/
Re: Erica Reduced Her Bride Price On National TV – Uche Maduagwu Mocks Erica by dangotesmummy: 10:55am On Mar 24, 2021
Mods I need to talk to you people because it's obvious that the distance between you and common sense is the distance between nigeria and America.i am not sure you people are in your right senses

We're hoping and praying for better leadership in 2023 and advocating for youths to participate in leadership and politics but how do unprepared youths become leaders of tomorrow? Do they not need to be prepared intellectually, mentally and ethically? Yet all you do is to keep pushing nnegi and some other BB nuisances to nairaland pages everytime when there are more serious issues the youths should be paying attention to

These old criminals have basterdized and messed up the system and created problems for the next 10generations to deal with, borrowed money and enslaved the African generation yet you're not making them focus on serious issues on how they can emancipate themselves from these cycle of organised criminal syndicates called cabals? Do you people think at all?

These agbayas that call themselves leaders will die and it will no more be it's APC,it's PDP,it's obj,it's Atiku.who do we blame then? Will it become yahoo boys that will be ministers and oloshos that will be house of rep members?

Tomorrow kidnappers, militants and drug lords will be determining who gets to what position in nigerian politics and it's nnegi that is your problem?

These things are gradually happening in niger delta where militants are blowing up pipelines, making threats and demanding what should happen to the pipelines

Tomorrow they will bring Tom akeke's son to be your governor but none of you have asked WHAT ABOUT THE LEGACY AND ALL THE EFFORTS OF KEN SARO WIWA?

you're still playing draft, smoking weed ,drinking ogogoro and doing cultism supremacy battle over who bleeped your girlfriend and other stup1dities

Now let me tell you something.if you're not planning for Nigeria's future or the type of leaders you want come 2023,I can tell you that these desperate charlatans that call themselves politicians are planning.day and night they're planning and making strategic moves.these elites you see are more United than anything and will do everything to keep their claws on nigeria.
Re: Erica Reduced Her Bride Price On National TV – Uche Maduagwu Mocks Erica by HooJoon: 10:59am On Mar 24, 2021
Make I no talk

(1) (Reply)

Lil Nas X Team Up With MSCHF To Release Satan Shoes(pics) / Why Does Everyone Hate Naira Marley? / Rn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.