Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,409 members, 7,881,502 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:35 PM

Singer, Simi Finally Opens Up On How She Hid Her Pregnancy From The Public (vide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer, Simi Finally Opens Up On How She Hid Her Pregnancy From The Public (vide (286 Views)

Afia Schwarzenegger: I Aborted Pregnancy From My Second Marriage After It Ended / Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen / Did Funke Akindele Lose Her Pregnancy? Why Are Fans Sympathizing With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer, Simi Finally Opens Up On How She Hid Her Pregnancy From The Public (vide by Victoriamark: 11:35am On Mar 24, 2021
Award-winning singer and mother of one, Simi, has finally opened up on how she hid her pregnancy from the public.

[img]https:///wp-content/uploads/2021/03/simi-pregnancy-hid.jpg[/img]

Recall that the singer who welcomed her first child with her husband, Adekunle Gold in 2020, concealed her pregnancy from the public until she debuted her baby bump in the video for her hit song, ‘Duduke’.

Narrating how she hid her baby bump from the public all through her pregnancy revealed she was always wearing sweaters even under the sun Read More

Watch the video below,

https:///singer-simi-finally-reveals-how-she-hid-her-pregnancy-from-the-public-video/
Re: Singer, Simi Finally Opens Up On How She Hid Her Pregnancy From The Public (vide by HooJoon: 11:37am On Mar 24, 2021
I like your way jare

1 Like

Re: Singer, Simi Finally Opens Up On How She Hid Her Pregnancy From The Public (vide by ThePrincipal: 11:38am On Mar 24, 2021
She was unable to hide the child though... She no try at all.

Dis one na news abi? NEXT!!!
Re: Singer, Simi Finally Opens Up On How She Hid Her Pregnancy From The Public (vide by dangotesmummy: 11:39am On Mar 24, 2021
I like the way she respects herself in the industry of madness and yet lives a quiet family life and also keeps her daughter away from the toxic media space

(1) (Reply)

Ukwa South Celebrate Birthday With The Motherless / How To Get 1000 Followers For Instagram / Native Doctor Begs Odumeje On Behalf Of Ada Jesus. Watch Ada Jesus Insult Odumej

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.