Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,217 members, 7,880,802 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:09 AM

Count Me Out Of Attack Against Alake – Sunday Igboho - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Count Me Out Of Attack Against Alake – Sunday Igboho (605 Views)

Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics / Chukwuma Obidike: Count Me Out Of Alleged Plan To Attack Senator Kalu's Home / Zamfara: Military Airstrikes Can't Kill Us, We Get Information Ahead Of Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Count Me Out Of Attack Against Alake – Sunday Igboho by bolaayenimo: 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2021
Yoruba rights activist Sunday Adeyemo aka Sunday Igboho has distanced himself from a trending statement that angry Yoruba youths would invade the palace of the Alake of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Gbadebo.

Igboho’s spokesman, Olayomi Koiki, had in a viral video obtained by The Nation, threatened the Oduduwa agitators would soon attack the monarch in his palace and other traditional rulers who do not support their agitation.
But Igboho’s Senior Adviser on Media and Publicity, Dapo Salami, said the statement was made solely by Koiki.
The Nation had reported the Alake of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Gbadebo, last week, warned that it was in the best interest of all Nigerians to remain one, regardless of the current challenges.

Oba Adedotun, a retired Brigadier-General, said Nigeria could not afford another civil war or absorb the huge number of Nigerians that could be displaced by any civil war.

Igboho’s Senior Adviser on Media and Publicity said: “Chief Sunday Igboho has nothing to do with this declaration by Koiki, though Koiki is Igboho’s spokesman but on this particular one, Chief is not in support.

“The Alake of Egbaland is a major leader in Yorubaland whom we honour and have so much reverence for. Igboho will never say he wants to go and invade his palace.

“Koiki came in from the United Kingdom so he does not understand some things. We are not for violence, we are not going to invade any Oba’s Palace. We respect them all, they are our fathers and we will never disrespect them.”
https://thenationonlineng.net/count-me-out-of-attack-against-alake-sunday-igboho/

Re: Count Me Out Of Attack Against Alake – Sunday Igboho by nairavsdollars(f): 12:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
This is what the Afonja warrior said few days ago. Why is he denying the guy now?

“Anything Koiki says about me is true because we sleep and wake up together every day.”

Igboho said he will no longer grant interviews, stating any news that comes from Koiki is authentic.

https://www.nairaland.com/6408995/sunday-igboho-appoints-olayomi-koiki
Re: Count Me Out Of Attack Against Alake – Sunday Igboho by Vaughanlanrewaj: 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Yoruba rights activist Sunday Adeyemo aka Sunday Igboho has distanced himself from a trending statement that angry Yoruba youths would invade the palace of the Alake of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Gbadebo.

Igboho’s spokesman, Olayomi Koiki, had in a viral video obtained by The Nation, threatened the Oduduwa agitators would soon attack the monarch in his palace and other traditional rulers who do not support their agitation.
But Igboho’s Senior Adviser on Media and Publicity, Dapo Salami, said the statement was made solely by Koiki.
The Nation had reported the Alake of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Gbadebo, last week, warned that it was in the best interest of all Nigerians to remain one, regardless of the current challenges.

Oba Adedotun, a retired Brigadier-General, said Nigeria could not afford another civil war or absorb the huge number of Nigerians that could be displaced by any civil war.

Igboho’s Senior Adviser on Media and Publicity said: “Chief Sunday Igboho has nothing to do with this declaration by Koiki, though Koiki is Igboho’s spokesman but on this particular one, Chief is not in support.

“The Alake of Egbaland is a major leader in Yorubaland whom we honour and have so much reverence for. Igboho will never say he wants to go and invade his palace.

“Koiki came in from the United Kingdom so he does not understand some things. We are not for violence, we are not going to invade any Oba’s Palace. We respect them all, they are our fathers and we will never disrespect them.”
https://thenationonlineng.net/count-me-out-of-attack-against-alake-sunday-igboho/
They will soon return the money they collected from those politicians using insurrection to negotiate for 2023 election relevance by the time they're put in their place. No Omoluabi looks a Kabiyesi in the eye and threaten him.

Re: Count Me Out Of Attack Against Alake – Sunday Igboho by Jostoman: 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2021
nairavsdollars:
This is what the Afonja warrior said few days ago. Why is he denying the guy now?

“Anything Koiki says about me is true because we sleep and wake up together every day.”

Igboho said he will no longer grant interviews, stating any news that comes from Koiki is authentic.

https://www.nairaland.com/6408995/sunday-igboho-appoints-olayomi-koiki
so when he now said he didn't say so now what are you going to do. Fulani ass licker.

1 Like

Re: Count Me Out Of Attack Against Alake – Sunday Igboho by tit(f): 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2021
Alake, take time.

(1) (Reply)

All Political Parties Should Adopt An Igbo Candidate / What If Nigeria Military Decide To Open Fire On Yoruba Protesters? / Governor Okowa The Best Nigerian Governor With Strategies to Combat Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.