Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:08 AM

Xmen 3 - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Xmen 3 (4305 Views)

Swing And A Miss: Xmen Days Of Future Past / Lagos Nigeria In Xmen / Xmen Vs The Justice League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xmen 3 by Vieira(m): 9:41am On Aug 01, 2006
Jean Grey is a Telekinetic o! But she is so pawerful that she can move matter at a molecular level.
Re: Xmen 3 by Viper(m): 10:03am On Aug 01, 2006
iice:

Jean does not have the power of all the mutants! Her powers are telepathy and telekenesis! Even her telepathic powers don't come anywhere near Prof. Xavier's power.

Did you watch that movie at all!! shocked

Didn't you hear she was the strongest of all mutants. she was the only level 5 mutant around town.
Don't try her oo cheesy

Vieira:

Jean Grey is a Telekinetic o! But she is so pawerful that she can move matter at a molecular level.

Mehn!! i loved the way she looked when she whenever she went crazy, she looked so mean.
effizi too much for that film sha, but LOTR still holds top spot as my all time movie for me cool
Re: Xmen 3 by iice(f): 10:10am On Aug 01, 2006
Duhhh i watched the movie and am an x-men fan(means i read the comics, watch the movies, watch the cartoons) so i can tell u that Jean Grey is no where near Xavier but Phoenix is powerful. The same person but two personalities. . .
Re: Xmen 3 by iice(f): 10:11am On Aug 01, 2006
Me too, LOTR is ma best movie so far
Re: Xmen 3 by Viper(m): 10:20am On Aug 01, 2006
iice:

Duhhh i watched the movie and am an x-men fan(means i read the comics, watch the movies, watch the cartoons) so i can tell u that Jean Grey is no where near Xavier but Phoenix is powerful. The same person but two personalities. . .

I know naw that they are 2 in 1, but its still in jean greys flesh so its jean gray cheesy

iice:

We have something in common wink
Re: Xmen 3 by opeemi1(m): 10:08am On Aug 02, 2006
As anyone one of you Ultraviolet, that film was wicked(pure action), Milla Jovovich is born for action anytime, anywhere. Love the movie but quite meaningless tongue. Check out the pics  grin

Re: Xmen 3 by iice(f): 10:20am On Aug 02, 2006
Movie was crap lol. Sure there are some nice action scenes but it was basically meaningless. Milla Jovavich has a long was 2 go in acting lol, she was only impressive in 12 monkeys. i just wish she can pick a really good action script coz i tire oh for Resident Evil. Stick 2 the game grin grin
Re: Xmen 3 by Viper(m): 10:59am On Aug 02, 2006
that ultraviolet film was pure crap to me, i kept waiting for the meaning till the end angry
Re: Xmen 3 by Vieira(m): 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2006
LOTR sucks!

I don't know thios film gets so much props.

It is boring in large parts

The fight scenes are not memorable.

Some of the acting was so cliched

I liked the cinematography because New Zealand is a beautiful country.

The best guy in the whole movie was Sean Bean and he died in the first part!!

I have not even rewatched Part 3 on DVd since I bought it.
Re: Xmen 3 by Viper(m): 4:41pm On Aug 02, 2006
vieira please go, sit-down and watch LOTR without any disturbance, hear the wording at every point and you will definitely enjoy the story.
its a tale of trust, bravery and faithfulness and more.
its the greatest film i have watched in the last 10 yrs
Re: Xmen 3 by opeemi1(m): 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2006
Viper:

that ultraviolet film was pure crap to me, i kept waiting for the meaning till the end angry

I know, but don't mistake me, I just love the girls movements, I mean the girl was born for action(Milla Jovovich).  cool

Viper:

but LOTR still holds top spot as my all time movie for me cool

iice:

Men, at first I didn't know what u meant by LOTR, Lord of the Rings, right?. If its the one, I feel u all. cool

@Vieira
LOTR no suck O, the film is the biggest that has ever happened in all adventure movies, go watch it from the beginning and you will certainly want to watch the third part again. cool
Re: Xmen 3 by Viper(m): 5:15pm On Aug 02, 2006
ope_emi:

I know, but don't mistake me, I just love the girls movements, I mean the girl was born for action(Milla Jovovich). cool

Men, at first I didn't know what u meant by LOTR, Lord of the Rings, right?. If its the one, I feel u all. cool

@Vieira
LOTR no suck O, the film is the biggest that has ever happened in all adventure movies, go watch it from the beginning and you will certainly want to watch the third part again. cool

Please help metell vieira, he definitely skipped the movie by mistake grin

apart from the moves of milla, that film is crap sha. But she gave some bad ass moves in that movie i aint gonna lie cool
Re: Xmen 3 by iice(f): 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2006
Hmmm this is the first time am hearing someone not liking LOTR, Yes viera i agree, the cinematography was amazing. As for Sean Bean he was awesome. But i have 2 say the overall movie effect was spectacular 2 me. Loved everything about it. grin
Re: Xmen 3 by Oracle(m): 5:54am On Aug 05, 2006
I got a pirated copy of the movie (X-men 3)
Oh my God, the movie is soooo hot
i couldn't stop watching it, but it was really tragic
the X men lost their loved one thanx to Jean cry cry
Re: Xmen 3 by nilla(f): 5:59am On Aug 05, 2006
thought Xmen3 was ok
and Ultraviolet just ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Child Actress Sharon Ezeamaka Is All Grown Up / Where Can I Download The Unit Seasons 1-4 / Hollywood Actor Johnny Deep’s Daughter Poses Topless On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.