Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,801 members, 7,921,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:36 PM

Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire (32073 Views)

Tinubu Announces Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF / Queues Resurface As Tinubu Announces Fuel Subsidy Removal / N50m Donation: Tinubu's Supporters Clash With Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
Bouz:
Lagos treasury account is his personal current account na Oga bros, who no know dat one grin

Is Lagos treasury your region property? Fulani are bunkering oil in Abia but na Tinubu dey open mouth waaaah dey shout upadan

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by Resurrection212: 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
Well that's high service and political strategy. Anyway is not my damn business simply because its not my money.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by mployer(m): 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
He is degrading himself the more.

They won't even trust him again. He has shown himself to be a hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by AfonjaConehead: 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
DARKVOICES:

Lalasticlala will never ban this user...

Seun, if you continue to ignore this injustice, we'll take the law into our own hands. Just watch and see.
What offence did fadigha commit and what is lalasticlala business with him? Is lalasticlala the section mod here?
You are just killing yourself over nothing, pity
Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by NwokoloOwa: 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
The Jagaban Borgu!

Nothing do you. Na small small beans dey done

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by Mayng01(m): 3:25pm On Mar 24, 2021
Politics
Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by Cerebellum: 3:25pm On Mar 24, 2021
E no Go better for Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by simhosting: 3:25pm On Mar 24, 2021
I see
Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by Freelane33(m): 3:25pm On Mar 24, 2021
2023..........strategy .......
Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by Powerfly(f): 3:25pm On Mar 24, 2021
asobo1:
Ok
For Nairaland
Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by Jonah507(m): 3:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
If you like donate yourself, no single vote for you!
Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by Biyonce(f): 3:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
Eye service jagaban.

We won't still vote for you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by jimyjames(m): 3:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
DARKVOICES:

Seun, if you continue to ignore this injustice, we'll take the law into our own hands. Just watch and see.
freedom of expression

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by felixedet(m): 3:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
What an unimaginable EYE service.....who is he fooling?... Himself anyways

Desperation to be what he is not destined to be WI be his greatest undoing.

Shameless He- goat

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by Miracle1991: 3:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
Children of hate from the land of the rising crime will flood this thread, but you will not see them when Enugu is looking for drinking water.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by tonididdy(m): 3:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
Wow
Wow
Wow

... I hope he's not betrayed at the end...
Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by Fahdiga(m): 3:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
Quality20:
its good to be good. This was how late Abiola started and ended up winning d 1993 elections by a landslide beating a core hausa fulani man from kano even in his state n unit
I'm not against him giving to northerners but charity suppose begin at home
Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by Cerebellum: 3:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
Ban me for speaking the truth. lalasticlala should ban this Mallam for inciting violence against a nairalander

Leave that stupid baskard o

Eleribuu Almajiri
Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by Temptee101(m): 3:28pm On Mar 24, 2021
wwwihy:
[s]God Bless the Incoming President Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu

Children of 8 will soon arrive[/s]

I think you meant to write the incoming president of Benin Republic IDP wing
Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by Dagrace01(m): 3:28pm On Mar 24, 2021
If this cash gift is a political gimmick by BAT then I'm disappointed. It's too glaring and obvious and I expect more from the chairman of 'house of cards' himself.
Many chaos and incidents are happening here in Southwest and Baba hasn't for once donated any money. Or is he doing it secretly? Who knows?..
He's smart, confident and brave but he lacks one thing Awolowo have, 'care for his people' and that maybe what will shoot him in the leg come 2023...

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by SPOILTCHILDOOO(m): 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
I wonder ooo
Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by livinbygrace: 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
This guy na greedy idiot and I m beginning to dislike this man.Tueh!!
Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by maestroferddi: 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
It is desperation mode for Tinubu.

He has gone for broke.....but it will end in shame and utter regret...

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by Mozegee: 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
That is a typical Yoruba man for you.One thing I know is that ,he cannot be the president of this Nation.
Fahdiga:
How much did Bobo Chicago donate to Ibadan people during the Shasha market crisis. how about many of his kinsmen eating cabin biscuit in Benin Republic IDP, how much has he donated to them. This man is truly a Fulani slave to the core. does he think all this eye services will make him president
let's wait and see if the same Fulanis will not jail him before 2023

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by tit(f): 3:30pm On Mar 24, 2021
Lagos people money
Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by Olagokeisaac(m): 3:30pm On Mar 24, 2021
3 reasons you have to be an affiliate marketer

1) Affiliate programs are cheap to set up - you don't need thousands or millions of naira to start, you can start with relatively with no money as long has you have internet connection and you are on social media

2) It's not risky to do - The reason being that you are not creating any product yourself, all you do is find an evergreen product that sells like crazy, and you help them promote the product..

3) It's a nice side hustle that will literally put millions in your account, and it can be done anywhere you are, you don't need a physical office

Why the wait...if you will want to know how you can earn 6 figures as an Affiliate Marketer, contact me on whatsapp on 09038004141. You will be added to the free class group and have access to materials for free

Contact me now on Whatsapp on 09038004141
Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by Bridget95(f): 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2021
50 Milla is a lot of cash from someone who has not been in any political post since 2007. This guy is really fighting hard to pls Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by Chiiamaka: 3:33pm On Mar 24, 2021
All for 2023
Seat he won’t smell

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by StrongestMan(m): 3:33pm On Mar 24, 2021
SuperBold:
Tinubu spent out of his money oh but economic migrants will not allow him to rest. Its not your money or state money

Why the noise?

That's foolish on his own path..,if you ask me.

Alot has been happening in the south for long,
How much has he donated to all the victims of the fire outbreaks across the south??

From Ochanja market inferno to Balogun and othrr Lagos markets' infernos, how much did he donate??

Bros reason nam nah!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by Fahdiga(m): 3:33pm On Mar 24, 2021
Cerebellum:

Leave that stupid baskard o

Eleribuu Almajiri
Since I exposed their devilish agenda on nairaland they have teemed up to hurt me in whatever way they can but they have and will fail woefully
Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by lovat(m): 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2021
DARKVOICES:

Take Law into your hands and get banned.

His post didn't break any rules
Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by Izzydeprince: 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2021
This man's charity begins abroad. Serving the interest of Fulani Lords while victims of Fulani militants and terrorists cut across Oyo, Osun, Ekiti, Ondo and Ogun states.

Yoruba Ronu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranked As The Number One Country To Do Business In Africa / Obafemi Hamzat Celebrates His Wife, Oluremi, On Her Birthday (Photos) / Buhari, Aisha Depart Abuja Days To APC Presidential Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.