Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,738 members, 7,875,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:18 PM

Sanwo-Olu Gifts Iya Awero 3 Bedroom Flat (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sanwo-Olu Gifts Iya Awero 3 Bedroom Flat (Photos) (57092 Views)

Sola Sobowale Kneels To Greet Iya Awero At Her 58th Birthday Party / Nollywood Actress, Iya Awero Celebrates 70th Birthday In Style | Photos / First Lady Gifts Crippled Man With 7 Children Brand New 3-bedroom Flat (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Gifts Iya Awero 3 Bedroom Flat (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 8:55am On Mar 25, 2021
nice one
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gifts Iya Awero 3 Bedroom Flat (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 9:53am On Mar 25, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

If you want to test people'a IQ, just come to NL, simple sarcasm, they can deduce? Apart from human beings, which other creature can use a phone?
No be only sarcasm.....I will do one sarcasm on you now......You will die before your time grin grin grin grin

You will think you've made a sense but you made none....your opinion is zero and you are the one with low IQ....you see the way people tackled you...now go back to that post and read it again and see that's some rubbish sarcasm that doesn't hold water....you sound like a pathetic, annoying fellow, enough said good day. undecided
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gifts Iya Awero 3 Bedroom Flat (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 10:20am On Mar 25, 2021
Skmoda360:

No be only sarcasm.....I will do one sarcasm on you now......You will die before your time grin grin grin grin

You will think you've made a sense but you made none....your opinion is zero and you are the one with low IQ....you see the way people tackled you...now go back to that post and read it again and see that's some rubbish sarcasm that doesn't hold water....you sound like a pathetic, annoying fellow, enough said good day. undecided
The one wen go kill you before your time dey your body already, better deal with that instead!
I get you or anybody shoe size, go and check my posts, they bow in the end.
You can never know if a line is crooked unless you have an idea of a straight line, only a demented person can detect a pathetic person. How many people even know the meaning of that word used?
For SARCASM, you are highly welcomed, if the account is banned, I shall open another one and tell you it is me, so we can continue!
Any one who reciprocates a "good day" greeting from someone like you, is doomed for that day!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gifts Iya Awero 3 Bedroom Flat (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 10:23am On Mar 25, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

The one wen go kill you before your time dey your body already, better deal with that instead!
I get you or anybody shoe size, go and check my posts, they bow in the end.
You can never know if a line is crooked unless you have an idea of a straight line, only a demented person can detect a pathetic person. How many people even know the meaning of that word used?
For SARCASM, you are highly welcomed, if the account is banned, I shall open another one and tell you it is me, so we can continue!
Any one who reciprocates a "good day" greeting from someone like you, is doomed for that day!
See how pained you are, Ewu ....... grin grin grin grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gifts Iya Awero 3 Bedroom Flat (Photos) by Gokoyer0(m): 10:30am On Mar 25, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

It can only get back to you and your prayers can only work for. I saw emojis there, a lot of people do it here jokingly, hence my sarcasm.
You should be able to differentiate between sarcasm and a serious statement when you see them.
I thought it was a joke, a lot of them are here, they exchange banters with people.
Go to youtube, you will get different solutions.
Sorry.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gifts Iya Awero 3 Bedroom Flat (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 10:34am On Mar 25, 2021
Skmoda360:

See how pained you are, Ewu ....... grin grin grin grin
The bullets enter the amukunmeko bone marrow. You go activate Lagoon mode.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Gifts Iya Awero 3 Bedroom Flat (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 8:04am On Mar 26, 2021
Sladotun:

Only you.
Go check am for Youtube, very interesting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock, Shows Off Her New Baby Bump / Ariana Grande Marries Dalton Gomez In A Private Ceremony (Photos) / Princess Vitarah Goes Topless In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.