Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,864 members, 7,966,227 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 10:59 AM

2023: South-West Governors Creating Problem For Tinubu - Miyetti Allah - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: South-West Governors Creating Problem For Tinubu - Miyetti Allah (18708 Views)

Ondo Election: Eyitayo Jegede Protests, Says INEC Creating Problem / 2023: South-East PDP Rejects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket To North / 2023: South-west Will Produce The Next President Of Nigeria — Ahmad Lawan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: South-West Governors Creating Problem For Tinubu - Miyetti Allah by ityP(m): 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
Injera:

keep dreamy. The fulanis have no plan to relinquish power especially in the present political climate.

I fear so too. Las las, them fit give South South presidency again cause now eh, south west don dey fear them
Re: 2023: South-West Governors Creating Problem For Tinubu - Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2021
femijay8271:

Waooo, great!

Lol.
Re: 2023: South-West Governors Creating Problem For Tinubu - Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 24, 2021
anurd1991:
Pls, can u tell me what Yoruba nation is all about?

I could tell you a bit.

What exactly do you want to know?
Re: 2023: South-West Governors Creating Problem For Tinubu - Miyetti Allah by anurd1991: 9:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
Mtschew.

We have to face the reality.

D so called Agitator are PDP APOLOGISTS.

FrLukas:

I could tell you a bit.

What exactly do you want to know?
Re: 2023: South-West Governors Creating Problem For Tinubu - Miyetti Allah by Karlosorji(m): 9:14pm On Mar 24, 2021
35824L:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the overwhelming favourite to succeed PMB among the northern elite. And where the northern elite goes, their masses follow. Jagaban Borgu 2023 is a done deal. The Muslim/Muslim ticket that won MKO the presidency in '93 will be re-enacted in 2023. The North and SW winning formula shall be brought to the fore again.
Dream on, dreamer.
Re: 2023: South-West Governors Creating Problem For Tinubu - Miyetti Allah by History555: 9:15pm On Mar 24, 2021
ityP:

I fear so too. Las las, them fit give South South presidency again cause now eh, south west don dey fear them

Which south south, u think fulani give a damn about political parties. Have you heard atiku condemn fulani herdsmen. Dat because what unites fulani is bigger than political parties. If it takes electing atiku to protect fulani, they will do it. Blood is thicker than water
Re: 2023: South-West Governors Creating Problem For Tinubu - Miyetti Allah by ceaser: 9:21pm On Mar 24, 2021
Well, I care less about Tinubu himself or his inordinate ambition anyways.

But no problem. Miyetti Shaitan Kautal Hore is feeling fly now that they have their bigot and clannish kinsman in seat of power. But they have quickly forgotten that Movement for the Liberation of Niger Delta People also made so much noise than this when Jonathan was in power. But ever since 2015, they can't even whimper.

That's how life is. The mistake that Miyetti Shaitan has however made this time around is the apparent genocide the engaged in. MLNDF did nothing of such and therefore Nigerians have no axe to grind with 'em. However by the time Buhari leave and the tongue of Miyetti Shaitan is tied, Nigerians will avenge every last drop of blood these people murdered in cold blood.

1 Like

Re: 2023: South-West Governors Creating Problem For Tinubu - Miyetti Allah by VictorUSA(m): 9:28pm On Mar 24, 2021
toilet talk
Re: 2023: South-West Governors Creating Problem For Tinubu - Miyetti Allah by Omoodua007: 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2021
35824L:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the overwhelming favourite to succeed PMB among the northern elite. And where the northern elite goes, their masses follow. Jagaban Borgu 2023 is a done deal. The Muslim/Muslim ticket that won MKO the presidency in '93 will be re-enacted in 2023. The North and SW winning formula shall be brought to the fore again.

No Muslim Muslim ticket pls
Nigeria is 50/50 and it’s leadership must reflect just that
Hope 93 is gone

Let him get a Christian VP from north
Re: 2023: South-West Governors Creating Problem For Tinubu - Miyetti Allah by surgical: 9:35pm On Mar 24, 2021
History555:
North blackmailing stupid southern leaders since 1900
you can't say it better bro
Honestly I never knew Southerners were this stupid until the coming of buhari ,I am so ashamed of them
Re: 2023: South-West Governors Creating Problem For Tinubu - Miyetti Allah by Kay25(m): 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2021
Because tinubu wants to be Nigerian president make all yorubas die for am ?kamari
Re: 2023: South-West Governors Creating Problem For Tinubu - Miyetti Allah by HRMK: 9:50pm On Mar 24, 2021
hahaha......cheap blackmail that wont work!yorubas are no fools!!
Re: 2023: South-West Governors Creating Problem For Tinubu - Miyetti Allah by Anchuna: 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2021
My brother forgot important documents in a bus when he boarded one of the yellow buses at owode and dropped at mile 2 around 6.30 pm today. Any help on how these documents can be recovered?
Re: 2023: South-West Governors Creating Problem For Tinubu - Miyetti Allah by Springboot: 9:55pm On Mar 24, 2021
Injera:

keep dreamy. The fulanis have no plan to relinquish power especially in the present political climate.

The only Fulani that can come to power right now is Atiku but I don't think PDP can win
Re: 2023: South-West Governors Creating Problem For Tinubu - Miyetti Allah by Ellasure: 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2021
Miyetti Allah cattle rearers group. A group of irreligious and anti Christ and and humankind animist group of people called Fulani tribe. Anywhere they enter it is trouble in Africa where their Moroccan landscape is not enough but desire to rule Africa. The good Lord will not be in their company and failures will pursue the Fulani tribe till total destruction.

They are strangers to the African landscape particularly Nigeria. God Almighty will root the tribe out of Nigeria very soon.
Re: 2023: South-West Governors Creating Problem For Tinubu - Miyetti Allah by bull67: 11:52pm On Mar 24, 2021
i dont see this country getting to the promise land. stealing govt money would not make us get there
Re: 2023: South-West Governors Creating Problem For Tinubu - Miyetti Allah by calcal: 11:57pm On Mar 24, 2021
“If peace means a willingness to be exploited economically, dominated politically, humiliated and segregated, I don’t want peace.”

“If peace means being complacently adjusted to a deadening status quo, I don’t want peace.”

“If peace means keeping my mouth shut in the midst of injustice and evil, I don’t want it.”

Dr. King
Re: 2023: South-West Governors Creating Problem For Tinubu - Miyetti Allah by smallsmall: 12:02am On Mar 25, 2021
Tinubu will make a worse President for the South West, than Buhari and Obasanjo rolled into one
Imagine, Tinubu saying that "all the unused lands in the SW should be converted to Ranches for these foreign fulani terrorists"?
Is he mad or he has run oit of his greedy mind?
The North has 73% of Landmass in Nigeria but Tinubu cannot advise them to convert that to RUGA, it is the small 27% in Southern Nigeria, especially the SW that is barely having land above Water, that these greedy, selfish Opolo eyes wants to use to trade for his Presidential ambition?
No wonder Buhari is now calling him "an ally" after rubbishing him openly and snatching the APC from hi shands and handing it over to his Fulani Cabal! Ally my foot. grin grin
Greedy TRAITORS, they should all be burnt at the stake

Go and watch any APC jingle on TV now and you will see that it is only Hausa and Fulani they use in advertising APC and it is all Fulani peoiple doing the advert.
If that does not tell Tinubu anything, then he is not as smart as most people credit him for.
I know Buhari wants to give him a false sense of Security, before landing him a sledge-hammer blow that will finish him off finally.
Even if he promises the Fulanis to turn the whole of Lagos to Fulani Colony, he should know that the Yorubas will never vote for him and would not support his foolish ambition.
The old fool that should be at the forefront of Yoruba agitation for Equity or Balkanisation, is being controlled like a Puppet, by illiterate Cow herders from Futa Jalon, just imagine! Omo'ale Olorinuruku

Anybody other than Yemi Osinbajo or Raji Fashola in the SW, is a Dead On Arrival, including Tinubu.
Anyway, something must kill a Man, l am certain that it is this Presidential ambition that will ruin and kill Tinubu.
Fingers crossed, make we dey watch film wey Obassa and other Rogues they roll grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: South-West Governors Creating Problem For Tinubu - Miyetti Allah by smallsmall: 12:10am On Mar 25, 2021
35824L:

Yea, overwhelming favourite indeed!

So overwhelming they kicked all his allies out of APC Executive and replaced them with Fulanis like Bunni grin
So overwhelming that they just threw his so-called aPC database into the Gutter and turned him into a JJC, to go and just register in the same AOC he formed before Buhari knew how to be President?
So overwhelming that he is begging for "mercy and fear of God from EFCC", headed by a Young Fulani boy Buhari has given the go-ahead to make Tinubu piss in his Pants if he dare to declare his Presidntial ambition! grin grin

Infact, Tinubu will lose the SW in a free and fair election, not to mention the North and the SE.
Only Lagos Thugs who he can buy with money still do his bidding, Lagosians have seen through his thievery and they reflected it in the last riots

2 Likes

Re: 2023: South-West Governors Creating Problem For Tinubu - Miyetti Allah by seunayantokun(m): 12:23am On Mar 25, 2021
Can you see how this people reason?
Re: 2023: South-West Governors Creating Problem For Tinubu - Miyetti Allah by rafcrown(m): 1:13am On Mar 25, 2021
Miyeti Criminals,terrorist group,creating problems for West Africa.
Re: 2023: South-West Governors Creating Problem For Tinubu - Miyetti Allah by ddeola: 4:05am On Mar 25, 2021
As if una support Tinubu ! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Dem dey try to distract S/W people but we are well-educated and informed

Miyetti devils are A TERRORIST GROUP AIDED BY BUHARI'S GOVT. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

They imported killers, rapists and kidnappers into Nigeria and should be dealt with by any serious govt. Awon eyan satani buruku angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 2023: South-West Governors Creating Problem For Tinubu - Miyetti Allah by ityP(m): 4:53am On Mar 25, 2021
History555:

Which south south, u think fulani give a damn about political parties. Have you heard atiku condemn fulani herdsmen. Dat because what unites fulani is bigger than political parties. If it takes electing atiku to protect fulani, they will do it. Blood is thicker than water

That's the problem. Atiku is not a typical Fulani. See eh, dem no too like am for north o. Except PDP give the ticket to Kwankwaso, they will be joking to think Atiku will defeat anyone in APC. TINUBU and OSINBAJO will defeat Atiku easily. The north needs the south to win elections
Re: 2023: South-West Governors Creating Problem For Tinubu - Miyetti Allah by ityP(m): 4:56am On Mar 25, 2021
ceaser:
Well, I care less about Tinubu himself or his inordinate ambition anyways.

But no problem. Miyetti Shaitan Kautal Hore is feeling fly now that they have their bigot and clannish kinsman in seat of power. But they have quickly forgotten that Movement for the Liberation of Niger Delta People also made so much noise than this when Jonathan was in power. But ever since 2015, they can't even whimper.

That's how life is. The mistake that Miyetti Shaitan has however made this time around is the apparent genocide the engaged in. MLNDF did nothing of such and therefore Nigerians have no axe to grind with 'em. However by the time Buhari leave and the tongue of Miyetti Shaitan is tied, Nigerians will avenge every last drop of blood these people murdered in cold blood.

No one can tie northerners mouth. Buhari is not GEJ that Niger Delta people will open mouth to say shit. Talk and go jail, loss or die
Re: 2023: South-West Governors Creating Problem For Tinubu - Miyetti Allah by ityP(m): 4:58am On Mar 25, 2021
Springboot:

The only Fulani that can come to power right now is Atiku but I don't think PDP can win

Atiku is the only Fulani that will never win presidential election. You no even mention Kwankwaso. That guy is loved in the north. If he appears on PDP ballot, automatic victory for him
Re: 2023: South-West Governors Creating Problem For Tinubu - Miyetti Allah by ityP(m): 5:01am On Mar 25, 2021
smallsmall:
Tinubu will make a worse President for the South West, than Buhari and Obasanjo rolled into one
Imagine, Tinubu saying that "all the unused lands in the SW should be converted to Ranches for these foreign fulani terrorists"?
Is he mad or he has run oit of his greedy mind?
The North has 73% of Landmass in Nigeria but Tinubu cannot advise them to convert that to RUGA, it is the small 27% in Southern Nigeria, especially the SW that is barely having land above Water, that these greedy, selfish Opolo eyes wants to use to trade for his Presidential ambition?
No wonder Buhari is now calling him "an ally" after rubbishing him openly and snatching the APC from hi shands and handing it over to his Fulani Cabal! Ally my foot. grin grin
Greedy TRAITORS, they should all be burnt at the stake

Go and watch any APC jingle on TV now and you will see that it is only Hausa and Fulani they use in advertising APC and it is all Fulani peoiple doing the advert.
If that does not tell Tinubu anything, then he is not as smart as most people credit him for.
I know Buhari wants to give him a false sense of Security, before landing him a sledge-hammer blow that will finish him off finally.
Even if he promises the Fulanis to turn the whole of Lagos to Fulani Colony, he should know that the Yorubas will never vote for him and would not support his foolish ambition.
The old fool that should be at the forefront of Yoruba agitation for Equity or Balkanisation, is being controlled like a Puppet, by illiterate Cow herders from Futa Jalon, just imagine! Omo'ale Olorinuruku

Anybody other than Yemi Osinbajo or Raji Fashola in the SW, is a Dead On Arrival, including Tinubu.
Anyway, something must kill a Man, l am certain that it is this Presidential ambition that will ruin and kill Tinubu.
Fingers crossed, make we dey watch film wey Obassa and other Rogues they roll grin

The largely inexperienced Osinbajo is who you expect to win elections... Lol. TINUBU will win presidential election if he faces Atiku. Know this and know peace
Re: 2023: South-West Governors Creating Problem For Tinubu - Miyetti Allah by omonnakoda: 5:05am On Mar 25, 2021
35824L:
Will not happen
Re: 2023: South-West Governors Creating Problem For Tinubu - Miyetti Allah by Springboot: 5:15am On Mar 25, 2021
ityP:

Atiku is the only Fulani that will never win presidential election. You no even mention Kwankwaso. That guy is loved in the north. If he appears on PDP ballot, automatic victory for him

You're correct, kwankwaso is another strong man in the north.
Re: 2023: South-West Governors Creating Problem For Tinubu - Miyetti Allah by Fcwilly: 7:01am On Mar 25, 2021
see how they are fingering tifnubu brain and he will think those Fulani herdsmen are supporting him.

anyway, his room and parlour self-contained apartment in abakeliki maximum prison is under renovation by Bawa, he will soon relocate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi / 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) / President Buhari, Saraki In Closed-door Meeting At The Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.