Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,360 members, 7,881,318 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:33 PM

2021 UTME: JAMB Announces Registration Date, Makes NIN Compulsory - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2021 UTME: JAMB Announces Registration Date, Makes NIN Compulsory (20593 Views)

Kano Makes NIN Mandatory For Students In Government Schools / UNIBEN Announces February 1 Resumption Date, Makes Facemasks Compulsory / 2018 UTME: JAMB Bans Wristwatches, Pen, Spy Eyeglasses, USB, CD & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2021 UTME: JAMB Announces Registration Date, Makes NIN Compulsory by qanda: 8:35pm On Mar 24, 2021
How to Access FREE UTME Past Questions and Answers on Q and A App

1. Install Q and A App from Playstore
2. Visit the O’Level Section of the App
3. Locate and click on the UTME Category
4. Access your choice material

Free Maths UTME Video tutorials are available on the Video section of the App (SS 3 section)

Remember that Prayer, Proper Planning and Preparation Prevents Poor Performance

Get Q and A App from Playstore
Re: 2021 UTME: JAMB Announces Registration Date, Makes NIN Compulsory by Toearn: 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2021
really
Re: 2021 UTME: JAMB Announces Registration Date, Makes NIN Compulsory by trevorhorace(m): 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2021
Jamb is fraud
Re: 2021 UTME: JAMB Announces Registration Date, Makes NIN Compulsory by mechanics(m): 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2021
I thought they said they won't make NIN compulsory.
Re: 2021 UTME: JAMB Announces Registration Date, Makes NIN Compulsory by Bornboy4: 9:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
JAMB IS AN OBSTACLE TO FREE AND COMPULSORY EDUCATION IN NIGERIA.
Re: 2021 UTME: JAMB Announces Registration Date, Makes NIN Compulsory by RealEzee(m): 9:34pm On Mar 24, 2021
School way ASUU go use strike finish peeps? Omo na wa ooo NIN for jamb? As in na wa
Re: 2021 UTME: JAMB Announces Registration Date, Makes NIN Compulsory by Tizmamoney: 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2021
Tizmamoney:
good. success to all the intending applicants.
but the ones when wrote jamb before most of them have not been admitted yet by various schools.
they dey pay for ftc? if so, how do I drop aza?
Re: 2021 UTME: JAMB Announces Registration Date, Makes NIN Compulsory by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 24, 2021
FG are simply trying to have the database of it's citizen

Hence the need for the prestisible 'Higi Haga'

No ask me the meaning of the words because even I don't know

Re: 2021 UTME: JAMB Announces Registration Date, Makes NIN Compulsory by unmask: 11:35pm On Mar 24, 2021
Why is Jamb still requiring folks to go to registration centres to register for jamb in 2021?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2021 UTME: JAMB Announces Registration Date, Makes NIN Compulsory by Otyemmanuel(m): 11:47pm On Mar 24, 2021
Great one. At least we are moving forward this year. If you are finding it hard to register, see all the guidelines for JAMB Registration 2021 here (Please click the link to check).
Source: https://www.pastquestionpdf.com.ng/jamb-utme-updates/.

1 Share

Re: 2021 UTME: JAMB Announces Registration Date, Makes NIN Compulsory by oladipupo38880: 11:47pm On Mar 24, 2021
What is wrong with JAMB sef? Dey Don turn sim card and passport � issue too! Even now to register for jamb you must put NIN now.
Re: 2021 UTME: JAMB Announces Registration Date, Makes NIN Compulsory by EXOUSIAng: 12:19am On Mar 25, 2021
Ademola47:
What these Jamb people are after is to just make money. They don't think of the quality of the service rendered.

Most schools have not released last year admission lists, not to talk of resuming. Even some have not conducted post utme.

JAMB is responsible for conducting a Nation wide UTM examination...
JAMB is not responsible for how the Universities run their calendar.
Lets apply wisdom when dropping blame.
cos with this kind of mindset you will definitely be making alot of mistakes if placed in any important office
Re: 2021 UTME: JAMB Announces Registration Date, Makes NIN Compulsory by IYANGBALI: 12:36am On Mar 25, 2021
Seunmohmoh1 how you go do now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2021 UTME: JAMB Announces Registration Date, Makes NIN Compulsory by Julius223pounds(m): 6:07am On Mar 25, 2021
Pls ll the forms be avail for sale immediately?
Re: 2021 UTME: JAMB Announces Registration Date, Makes NIN Compulsory by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 25, 2021
crossfm:
Always fast to implement policies that have no direct impact on Nigerian citizens at the moment.
I wish they tackle insecurity, corruption, and provide social amenities as fast as they are doing with the issue of NIN.

NIN is needed by United States also, which is part of agreement to lift the visa ban on �� Nigeria
Re: 2021 UTME: JAMB Announces Registration Date, Makes NIN Compulsory by crossfm: 7:55am On Mar 25, 2021
FreelanceRebel:

NIN is needed by United States also, which is part of agreement to lift the visa ban on �� Nigeria

You mean lift the Visa ban on the rich or well to do?.
Am talking about policies that will better the lives of the common man,the poor and the destitutes.

Mind you,I never said it's wrong to have an NIN,but why struggle for an NIN where your life is at risk.you get your NIN today and bandits take your life tomorrow.

You get your NIN today and hunger strike you dead few days later.

You struggle to get it,on your way home robbers take your life.

Again,na who chop belle full na him da talk about going to America.

Peace.
Re: 2021 UTME: JAMB Announces Registration Date, Makes NIN Compulsory by Ayobami7(m): 9:05am On Mar 25, 2021
okay
Re: 2021 UTME: JAMB Announces Registration Date, Makes NIN Compulsory by Igwe29(m): 3:10pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ademola47:
What these Jamb people are after is to just make money. They don't think of the quality of the service rendered.

Most schools have not released last year admission lists, not to talk of resuming. Even some have not conducted post utme.

But they have waited long enough. Or don't you care about those who have been waiting since January for the JAMB exam? They'll surely know how to sort it out I believe.
Re: 2021 UTME: JAMB Announces Registration Date, Makes NIN Compulsory by Igwe29(m): 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2021
I'm happy the JAMB is finally here after an interminable wait. I'm very lucky to have enrolled for the NIN earlier this year when I heard JAMB would require it. It was so stressful that I wanted to give up on it at a point.
Re: 2021 UTME: JAMB Announces Registration Date, Makes NIN Compulsory by BBDelta(m): 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
Re: 2021 UTME: JAMB Announces Registration Date, Makes NIN Compulsory by Futuremom: 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2021
Amen!! Success all of us ooo
ikenna042:
Success to my fellow jambites wishing u best of luck NIN no go stop u from writing this exam amen

1 Like

Re: 2021 UTME: JAMB Announces Registration Date, Makes NIN Compulsory by GrandFinale2021(m): 11:16pm On Mar 25, 2021
IYANGBALI:
Seunmohmoh1 how you go do now?
hahahaha guy you be real troll grin
I remember seunmomoh story
Re: 2021 UTME: JAMB Announces Registration Date, Makes NIN Compulsory by IYANGBALI: 2:46am On Mar 26, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
hahahaha guy you be real troll grin
I remember seunmomoh story
she still never pass JAMB o. Her village people no gree am pass

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

OAU-Ife University Closed Down Indefinitely / University Of Ibadan Students Protest Against Management Amid Heavy Security / Teacher Flogs 12-year-old Pupil To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.