Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,544 members, 7,888,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:33 PM

I'm Suffering In This Relationship Help Me... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Suffering In This Relationship Help Me... (2477 Views)

Help I'm Suffering From 2much Prick Erection. / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Suffering In This Relationship Help Me... by Wittyglam(f): 7:40pm On Mar 24, 2021
Why do you keep managing a relationship that is killing you slowly? You feel you're not good enough for anyone?

How did your last relationship end?

I will start by sharing my story. He was amazing but had anger issues, he told me before we started dating and promised he was working on it. I believed him but once or twice he gets angry for no reason even with is family members.

Whenever he gets angry he doesn't talk to me for a week but he was amazing, we prayer and fasted but nothing changed not until I couldn't take it anymore and I walked away.

What is stopping you from walking away from that unhealthy relationship? Share your story and this tips will help you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piWX95MigaQ
Re: I'm Suffering In This Relationship Help Me... by rtdCivilservant: 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2021
Wittyglam:
Why do you keep managing a relationship that is killing you slowly? You feel you're not good enough for anyone?

How did your last relationship end?

I will start by sharing my story. He was amazing but had anger issues, he told me before we started dating and promised he was working on it. I believed him but once or twice he gets angry for no reason even with is family members.

Whenever he gets angry he doesn't talk to me for a week but he was amazing, we prayer and fasted but nothing changed not until I couldn't take it anymore and I walked away.

What is stopping you from walking away from that unhealthy relationship? Share your story and this tips will help you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piWX95MigaQ
But he sha had sex with u! That means he is still part of ur life, say no to illicit sex

1 Like

Re: I'm Suffering In This Relationship Help Me... by Wittyglam(f): 7:09am On Mar 25, 2021
Sex is a no for me in a relationship. You should have asked before concluding
rtdCivilservant:

But he sha had sex with u! That means he is still part of ur life, say no to illicit sex
Re: I'm Suffering In This Relationship Help Me... by bigpicture001: 7:24am On Mar 25, 2021
Wittyglam:
Sex is a no for me in a relationship. You should have asked before concluding

Did he try reaching out to get u back..?
Re: I'm Suffering In This Relationship Help Me... by bigpicture001: 7:27am On Mar 25, 2021
Exactly y is sex a no no in ur relationship..? @ OP
Re: I'm Suffering In This Relationship Help Me... by Wittyglam(f): 7:00am On Mar 29, 2021
Yes but I have the rule of walking out of a relationship and not coming back
bigpicture001:

Did he try reaching out to get u back..?
Re: I'm Suffering In This Relationship Help Me... by Wittyglam(f): 7:02am On Mar 29, 2021
The bed said " marriage is honorable with the bed undefiled" it's also a personal choice.
bigpicture001:
Exactly y is sex a no no in ur relationship..? @ OP
Re: I'm Suffering In This Relationship Help Me... by bigpicture001: 7:04am On Mar 29, 2021
Wittyglam:
Yes but I have the rule of walking out of a relationship and not coming back

So u believe your husband can't wrong you..? Or u will also walk away..?

Babe this are rules u set up before u became an adult DAT thinks deep before they conclude..the most important thing is that he realized he is wrong and apologised and u felt his genuine sorry......

If its not a grave wrong he did to you, accept him back,after all the next guy ur seeking didn't fall from heaven
Re: I'm Suffering In This Relationship Help Me... by Wittyglam(f): 7:08am On Mar 29, 2021
Marriage is a forever journey for me and it's not included, that is why I don't rush into the discussion of marriage. Now, I'm talking about relationship and if you ever had a personal relationship with me you will understand what I'm talking about, I give my best and all whan I'm in a relationship but you start choking me with sadness and do the things I hate we're done and there is no turning back. The said ex is a close friend till date. Life is that tha discuss. Hope you understand?
bigpicture001:

So u believe your husband can't wrong you..? Or u will also walk away..?

Babe this are rules u set up before u became an adult DAT thinks deep before they conclude..the most important thing is that he realized he is wrong and apologised and u felt his genuine sorry......

If its not a grave wrong he did to you, accept him back,after all the next guy ur seeking didn't fall from heaven
Re: I'm Suffering In This Relationship Help Me... by bigpicture001: 7:12am On Mar 29, 2021
Wittyglam:
The bed said " marriage is honorable with the bed undefiled" it's also a personal choice.

The personal choice part I can relate with....am not boasting babe...I am a very good guy...and I know how gud guyz feel on the inside..sex as a tool to spice up relationship and bond has been bastadaized by bag guyz who take it for granted because its comes in so readily available nd cheap this days

But that still hasn't taken its effect if creating huge bond away..if a good nd responsible guy taste sex with his gf.it will mk him stick to her even more..it is a great bond maker..u could get a man seriously commuted to u just by having sex sha..(gud men).

Again u have to watch it cu of sexual compatibility in marriage..ppl have to be way so compatible in that aspect.yes,you can say ,u haven't experienced it so ur body can't rate it when the right time comes..what about your eventual partner who knows what is good and bad sex. He might start getting uninterested in ur sexual advances in marriage even with the first six months....

Thread carefully dear. We now live in 2021!
Re: I'm Suffering In This Relationship Help Me... by Wittyglam(f): 7:21am On Mar 29, 2021
We all know what we want and attract the type of people we want. Thank you for stopping by tho
bigpicture001:

The personal choice part I can relate with....am not boasting babe...I am a very good guy...and I know how gud guyz feel on the inside..sex as a tool to spice up relationship and bond has been bastadaized by bag guyz who take it for granted because its comes in so readily available nd cheap this days

But that still hasn't taken its effect if creating huge bond away..if a good nd responsible guy taste sex with his gf.it will mk him stick to her even more..it is a great bond maker..u could get a man seriously commuted to u just by having sex sha..(gud men).

Again u have to watch it cu of sexual compatibility in marriage..ppl have to be way so compatible in that aspect.yes,you can say ,u haven't experienced it so ur body can't rate it when the right time comes..what about your eventual partner who knows what is good and bad sex. He might start getting uninterested in ur sexual advances in marriage even with the first six months....

Thread carefully dear. We now live in 2021!
Re: I'm Suffering In This Relationship Help Me... by bigpicture001: 7:21am On Mar 29, 2021
Wittyglam:
Marriage is a forever journey for me and it's not included, that is why I don't rush into the discussion of marriage. Now, I'm talking about relationship and if you ever had a personal relationship with me you will understand what I'm talking about, I give my best and all whan I'm in a relationship but you start choking me with sadness and do the things I hate we're done and there is no turning back. The said ex is a close friend till date. Life is that tha discuss. Hope you understand?

Maybe I do....I have a great gf..very exceptional. I wrong her sometimes. That's mostly cuz we came from different clime, upbringing ,etc..sh gets angry and 3x decided to leave.. Sh has same policy as you...I beg and beg til sh changes her mind..but sh noticed I am genuinely changing for better after each of these attempted break up,sh now realized its it different societal impact that made our ways so different...

For example, where I grew up,to make one certain of wot ur saying,u swear with God or ur life etc..but sh finds its very awkward and fears these swears might com to hunt me later..but I don't even take it as anything.. Cuz its very common where I grew up..while sh grew up learning never to swear..... U see?..

Many times we fall only to get up nd know know the road better
Re: I'm Suffering In This Relationship Help Me... by bigpicture001: 7:27am On Mar 29, 2021
Wittyglam:

Maybe I do....I have a great gf..very exceptional. I wrong her sometimes. That's mostly cuz we came from different clime, upbringing ,etc..sh gets angry and 3x decided to leave.. Sh has same policy as you...I beg and beg til sh changes her mind..but sh noticed I am genuinely changing for better after each of these attempted break up,sh now realized its it different societal impact that made our ways so different...

For example, where I grew up,to make one certain of wot ur saying,u swear with God or ur life etc..but sh finds its very awkward and fears these swears might com to hunt me later..but I don't even take it as anything.. Cuz its very common where I grew up..while sh grew up learning never to swear..... U see?..

Many times we fall only to get up nd know how to navigate the road better
Re: I'm Suffering In This Relationship Help Me... by Wittyglam(f): 7:30am On Mar 29, 2021
Before I take the long walk I make sure I put in my best, even his family blamed him. I always come out open and ask for a round table conversation. He came back asking to marry me but I refused because he claimed to change, he called my family members but I told them no. He is married now but we're still friend's and his wife knows me. All those times he said he changed he didn't but did when I didn't come back he confessed that. When you walk out of some people's life you help them become better. Do you understand?
bigpicture001:

Many times we fall only to get up nd know know the road better
Re: I'm Suffering In This Relationship Help Me... by bigpicture001: 7:33am On Mar 29, 2021
Wittyglam:
Before I take the long walk I make sure I put in my best, even his family blamed him. I always come out open and ask for a round table conversation. He came back asking to marry me but I refused because he claimed to change, he called my family members but I told them no. He is married now but we're still friend's and his wife knows me. All those times he said he changed he didn't but did when I didn't come back he confessed that. When you walk out of some people's life you help them become better. Do you understand?

Now u get u...never thought of that angle .some people only takes consequences seriously
Re: I'm Suffering In This Relationship Help Me... by Wittyglam(f): 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
Thanks for your understanding.
bigpicture001:

Now u get u...never thought of that angle .some people only takes consequences seriously
Re: I'm Suffering In This Relationship Help Me... by bigpicture001: 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
Wittyglam:

I do..but love is all about tolerance and compromise for someone matching ur at least 65 % characteristics
Re: I'm Suffering In This Relationship Help Me... by Wittyglam(f): 10:05am On Apr 02, 2021
Ok
bigpicture001:

I do..but love is all about tolerance and compromise for someone matching ur at least 65 % characteristics

(1) (Reply)

Watch Sex Video Of Bad Tema Couple Record Afternoon Play / I Need A Straight Answer Please. And Be Honest. / Why Igbo Girls Are Always Rushing Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.