Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:05 AM

Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo) (40173 Views)

Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) / Naphtali Kefas Is Dead! Taraba Commissioner Dies After Brief Illness / COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:46pm On Mar 25, 2021
Babisha10:
Just a week that traders stopped bringing food to the South what happened u know the rest even if the country disintegrate we will be better
Are you trying to change the narrative? perhaps I should remind you about the losses that your poor farmers incurred because of your foolish decision.
If you folks were wise you would be fasting to avert the impending implosion of Nigeria. Without the Southern Nigeria the core North would worse than Niger Republic.
All those useless and parasitic states in the North were created to rob the South of their wealth.
Re: Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo) by onuman: 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2021
Seebrian:
Stop showing your ignorance in the public forum. For the record time, Taraba state is the second largest State in terms of land mass in Nigeria. Yes, the viability of the state is in progress but not totally dependence. Again, Taraba state is more of middle belt than core north. Their climate, vegetation, culture and religion are totally different from the core north. The habitats are dominated by Jukun tribes numbering close to 50 tribes, wapan, kuteb, ichen, Bachama, kona, kpanzo etc.

Land mass is never used as criterion for creating new federating units like states or regions in a country formed by different regions.
Did you not read where I wrote that in the comment you replied?

Stop insulting, else I shall not give you courtesy of replying.
Re: Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo) by VictorUSA(m): 1:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
Babisha10:
U re either from Taraba or u have been there very useless slogan give me peace and I give u development, it been a while since we heard about crisis in the state but yet no development
Yes, i was born and raised in taraba, am a taraban.
Re: Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo) by CalebLebsco56(m): 3:53pm On Mar 25, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Taraba is home to the Legendary Gen. TY Danjuma, one of the richest men in Africa.
They are more of middlebelt not core North. Mostly Tiv, Jukuns etc. Once met one fine brilliant Engineer from Jukun and I was so impressed. They are not backward people probably the governor is not very effective. Visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria
please educate them well do they think is by hyping other state...in Taraba food is cheap especially Yam,rice,corn,fish...have so many things there too you can explore..they even enjoy more than this big state..most populated by jukuns not really a core North or Hausa state.....
They are not fearful and don't give chance for Malo's
its just their present Governor Arch Dickson Ishaku who is messing up things lately
his Boss is Gen TY Danjuma...Godfatherism things thats why he was selected...
So don't just look down on Tarabians not really a village as most of you think..Igbo's are very much there sef, Tiv,Idoma,Igala,Calabar pple, etc are mostly there.....
Re: Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo) by Sirdiq21: 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2021
NigeriaIsDoomed:
But your big for nothing unviable states are only living off the sweat of the South. Thank God for free oil money that those useless village-like Northern states receive.
They should pray that Nigeria doesn't disintegrate soon cause they will cease to exist the very day Nigeria ends.

Weldon Mr Oil

How many countries are surviving with oil

Check Dubai

My Friend when one door close another open
Re: Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo) by Seebrian(m): 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
onuman:

Land mass is never used as criterion for creating new federating units like states or regions in a country formed by different regions.
Did you not read where I wrote that in the comment you replied?

Stop insulting, else I shall not give you courtesy of replying.
I don't think I use an insulting word. Stop showing your ignorance in the public forum, would you call that an insult? Well, I don't mean to insult you. However, if you felt insulted with the choose of my words, then accept my apology. Shalom.
Re: Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo) by Seebrian(m): 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
Babisha10:
Just a week that traders stopped bringing food to the South what happened u know the rest even if the country disintegrate we will be better
My friend, stop giving Taraba state a bad stigma. The indigenes of Taraba state I know can never join the bandwagon of not sending food down south. The people are civil and enlighten. They can never be muzzle and succumbed to blackmail. I repeat, Taraba indigenes can never tow that line of foolish decisions.
Re: Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo) by Wickedfacts: 1:19am On Mar 27, 2021
garfield1:

A lot of states down south like cross river,ekiti,osun,enugu will also be up for sale

Add Zamfara the most backwards state in Nigeria and glorified local governments like Jigawa, Yobe, Kebbi.
Re: Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo) by Wickedfacts: 1:21am On Mar 27, 2021
Babisha10:

The Northerners actually started begging to be allowed to bring their produce to the South.
If the South boycotts your farm produce, the economy of the entire 19 Northern states will collapse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Independence Day Celebration In Anambra Over IPOB Oct 1 Sit-at-home Order / Jonathan’s Ministers, Aides Share 500 FG Houses / Osinbajo Appoints Amaechi,ogbeh,ngige To Beat Down Food Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.