Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,167 members, 7,884,074 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex (4056 Views)

Opinion, My Uncles Wife Is Cheating / Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) / Opinion: My Girlfriend Wants To Ask For Loan From Her Toaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex by GodWrites: 9:51am On Mar 25, 2021
Reex12:
WTF is this shit how old are you?

You dey fear woman?
you dey fear vagina?
are you a creep?

pls tell us your gay or a virgin then we'll applause you wtf

so childish are you normal atall

He's an incel
Re: Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex by daddymummy(m): 9:55am On Mar 25, 2021
Reex12:
I have just one question for you

ARE YOU A VIRGIN?

I don't claim to be a virgin.

But that doesn't mean that I should be addicted to sex.

If I want to have sex,I can do so voluntarily, not under a compulsion like most men.

But I have a great control over my self unlike most men who are bound to sex and women's bodies.

But when I say that I am not addicted,men would be attacking me.

That most men are bound to sex and women's bodies does not mean I am their enemy because I am not like them.

But men see me as their enemy.

I have the right to be free from sexual addiction.

That I am not staring idiotically at women like most men do, does not make me an enemy to men.
Re: Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex by KillerBeauty(f): 11:00am On Mar 25, 2021
daddymummy:

If you are truly a woman,

then this is the first time I would see a woman being very reasonable.

From my interactions with women,

I have observed that a woman will only support anything/statement that favor only the female gender while the male gender is at the disadvantage.

It doesn't matter how senseless it is.As long as it gives women the advantage while men are disadvantaged,a woman will support it.

That is why most women will want men to be addicted to sin as long as it makes women to gain.

No wonder one soldier like saying that women love themselves so much that even if it involves killing all men in the world, women would accept it, provided women would gain from such massacre.

It is only men that care about women and would fight you if you try to do women harm.

The soldier said that women are selfish and self centered.

Everything must center around her and what she will gain before she support it, irrespective of whether someone must die/suffer or not.

So if you are really a woman,then I tell you, I have not seen a woman like you before.

If this is the first time you're meeting a reasonable woman, then you need to change your circle.
Or maybe you just have a bias towards women or simply following the anti-women trend going on here on nairaland.

No person in their right mind will support a massacre. Women don't hate men. That's all a tool people use to trend in social media. You should know this.

Nothing like women only support women and men support men. We are all selfish people.

I know you personally have some kind of antagonism or unconscious hatred towards women. Reason for this thread. And reason why you even doubt if I'm a woman.
Re: Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex by daddymummy(m): 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2021
KillerBeauty:

If this is the first time you're meeting a reasonable woman, then you need to change your circle.
Or maybe you just have a bias towards women or simply following the anti-women trend going on here on nairaland.

No person in their right mind will support a massacre. Women don't hate men. That's all a tool people use to trend in social media. You should know this.

Nothing like women only support women and men support men. We are all selfish people.

I know you personally have some kind of antagonism or unconscious hatred towards women. Reason for this thread. And reason why you even doubt if I'm a woman.

Even in your heart you know what your intentions towards men are.

No need to try to defend yourself.

I don't hate women.

But I tell you the truth that some men end up hating women when they finally realized the evil intentions women have towards men.

There is no need of pretending.

That is why I like using topics like this to warn men.

But men so much like their slavery that they see me as their enemy.

Women are also angry at topics like this because they feel they are being exposed.

Pele.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex by Cousin9999: 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2021
I see your point even though I think you're trolling.

But I don't know if it's about "addiction." I can see how that could be a thing, but I think it has more to do with an individual's mind, maturity, confidence, and morals.

I also think it's a matter of some people's inability to comprehend that some people don't think like wild animals, and are capable of making decisions that don't involve our private area.
Re: Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex by Amb1045(m): 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2021
you're right baba. I started sex at age of 27years. I don't get control by sex and I'm not desperate for sex, if u say no as a girl no problem. if you say yes no problem too.
Re: Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex by daddymummy(m): 1:56pm On Mar 25, 2021
Amb1045:
you're right baba. I started sex at age of 27years. I don't get control by sex and I'm not desperate for sex, if u say no as a girl no problem. if you say yes no problem too.

Ok sir.
Re: Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex by Cybercop2002: 2:46pm On Mar 25, 2021
daddymummy:

You are just trying to defend yourself concerning staring at women's body when you are on the road.

I am still better than you because a woman would not even care who you are, she would not look at you.

But you will be staring shamelessly on her body.

It is not as if you would gain anything by looking stupidly at women's body.

You would not even get to sleep with her.

So why stare at her when she doesn't also have the same feeling towards you?

I am better than you because at least I have the chance to see other things instead of being bound to a woman's body of which you will not even get the chance to sleep with.

It is the height of foolishness but to your mind, you have achieved something by staring at women's body.

To you,I am the one who is missing it.

For your mind,I am foolish and you are wise because you are staring at her?

I will rather observe the small things going around me than look lustfully at women.

I know most men would attack me for this.

But I don't blame them.

Most of them are controlled by the vagina.

So they don't even know what they are doing.
because you have a tiny dick and cum in 2 minute does not mean u should like to save ur as to make u feel less guilty,one of the lazy youth scuba of naija ,keep masturbating to the thread until you cum
Re: Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex by Bayaar02(m): 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
Give this niqqa some pvssy pls!...
Re: Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex by Living05: 9:35pm On Mar 25, 2021
GodWrites:

You have a problem mr, or perhaps you're yet to come in terms with your sexuality. Have you thought that maybe, just maybe you're not straight. Maybe you're gay, asexual, or even both. You're a biological organism with sexual needs. If you aren't craving for it, you should be worried.

How can one be gay and asexual at the same time?
Re: Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex by GodWrites: 1:34am On Mar 26, 2021
Living05:

Possible! Being gay goes beyond sexual attraction. There are lots of gays who are asexual, there are also straight folks who are that way. No sexual attraction!!!

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex by ruffkenny: 5:59am On Mar 26, 2021
Op the power a woman has over a man has nothing to do with sex or been addicted to women..
From the bible,we saw a perfect Adam been told to eat a fruit by a woman who was made from one of his rib,meaning she was lesser and more weak than Adam but she had control over him because the happiness of every man lies in a woman,and that is why women use men to their advantage..
We saw from the bible also how a perfect Samson was destroyed by an imperfect Delilah,because ofcourse his happiness lies in Delilah,should I mention David or his son Solomon?..This is the nature of a man whether u are gay or a virgin.. why is it that in the gay society one has to be weaker or feminine just like a woman and the other has to be the man?
Don't forget that behind every successful man there is always a woman,whom he love and she loves him in return that is the propelling force to his success,hence this woman exploit and use him cos he only wants to please her and make her happy because in making her happy he makes himself happy..The reason women are different from us is that they do not find their happiness totally from a man,Let a woman be financially free,u will see that she doesn't need a man to be happy cos it is money that makes women happy and that's why men still keep falling to this trick even till death..Give a woman money and she professes to love u almost immediately cos for many of them money gives them orgasm hehe..what am trying to say is that u find yourself the way u are cos u have not met a woman that u fall in love with so it is easy for u to think this way,besides no man is an island,a tree cannot make a forest,No matter how successful u are without a woman in ur life ur happiness is not complete as a man,this is just my opinion..
whether u are intimidated,
manipulated,dominated, controlled by a woman, sex is not the reason cos u still see women doing this even to a man who has not seen her panties before cos this is the feminine nature of a woman to use men that love them and make them act stupid just to please them...
Re: Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex by Cousin9999: 6:24am On Mar 26, 2021
It's also about how society indoctrinates people. It's pretty powerful, the way people can convince someone of certain things, especially when they start doing it at a young age. It's sad actually.
Re: Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex by Flamemignon1(m): 9:41am On Mar 26, 2021
Living05:

There are lots of gay asexuals as well as straight and bi asexuals, its a valid sexual orientation and it's termed asexual hetero-romantic or asexual homo-romantic in the case of queer people, i personally have two queer friends who are openly asexual but still gay, one in Israel and the other in Botswana.
Romantic attraction is quite different from sexual attractions and asexuality lies on a spectrum, there are those who don't think they need sex for a relationship to flourish and those who are not remotely sexual in nature
Re: Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 27, 2021
daddymummy:
When I was in secondary school, most of my male friends started sleeping with girls all in a bit to show that they are matured.

Now they are addicted to sex and cannot get out.

I thank God that I did not follow them.

They said that I should get the first experience of sleeping with a girl, but I refused.

Now I am the happiest man on Earth because I am not addicted to sex like most men.

I have discovered that men who are addicted to sex cannot really speak up against the bad nature of women because putting his rod inside a woman's hoe always makes a man unable to see the wrong in anything a woman does.

But I can actually look at a woman and tell her that what she does is wrong, since I am not bound to women through sex.

Also, I can walk on the road and observe so many things, even little things on the road side,

something that most men have lost since all they now see are women.

Most males were very observant when they were children.

But now due to addiction to sex,they don't observe things anymore.

All they see is women passing on the road.

They have lost childhood observant nature and do not observe the small things like the color of a tank,the ant that is climbing a tree,etc.

But I still observe these things because I have not dedicated my eyes to looking at women like most men are doing.

It is the addiction to sex that is making men lost sight of everything that is not woman.

That is why it is good to discourage young boys from starting to sleep with women.

It will reach a point where they are addicted to it.

I thank God that I didn't start that rubbish when my mate were doing so during my teenage years.

Now, I can boldly ask a woman to go eat shit.

Most men cannot do so because they are already bound to sex and during their desperation to have sex,a woman's word would be a law to them.

They are slaves to women.

Most women capitalize on the men's crazy addiction to get huge money from them.

Some men would ask me how I can stay without sex.

Now some men even envy me.

Now, I would walk on the road and I will not even notice which woman is passing unlike most men who are so addicted to women that they would be staring foolishly and stupidly at all women that are passing.

I agree with everything you wrote.
Especially the one about being observant.

But most men won't agree because their
Brain's Reward System has been Compromised.
Re: Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex by moyosore32: 12:49am On Mar 27, 2021
Xenry:
Wait, so you avoided sex so that you could observe the colors of a tank, and an ant that is climbing a tree?
Op, u dey ment.

D's comment got me laffing really hard
really ment... kontunu to dey observe o, sholo stupid ni
Re: Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex by Xenry: 1:05am On Mar 27, 2021
moyosore32:

D's comment got me laffing really hard
really ment... kontunu to dey observe o, sholo stupid ni
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex by SeunDobo(m): 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
daddymummy:
When I was in secondary school, most of my male friends started sleeping with girls all in a bit to show that they are matured.

Now they are addicted to sex and cannot get out.

I thank God that I did not follow them.

They said that I should get the first experience of sleeping with a girl, but I refused.

Now I am the happiest man on Earth because I am not addicted to sex like most men.

I have discovered that men who are addicted to sex cannot really speak up against the bad nature of women because putting his rod inside a woman's hoe always makes a man unable to see the wrong in anything a woman does.

But I can actually look at a woman and tell her that what she does is wrong, since I am not bound to women through sex.

Also, I can walk on the road and observe so many things, even little things on the road side,

something that most men have lost since all they now see are women.

Most males were very observant when they were children.

But now due to addiction to sex,they don't observe things anymore.

All they see is women passing on the road.

They have lost childhood observant nature and do not observe the small things like the color of a tank,the ant that is climbing a tree,etc.

But I still observe these things because I have not dedicated my eyes to looking at women like most men are doing.

It is the addiction to sex that is making men lost sight of everything that is not woman.

That is why it is good to discourage young boys from starting to sleep with women.

It will reach a point where they are addicted to it.

I thank God that I didn't start that rubbish when my mate were doing so during my teenage years.

Now, I can boldly ask a woman to go eat shit.

Most men cannot do so because they are already bound to sex and during their desperation to have sex,a woman's word would be a law to them.

They are slaves to women.

Most women capitalize on the men's crazy addiction to get huge money from them.

Some men would ask me how I can stay without sex.

Now some men even envy me.

Now, I would walk on the road and I will not even notice which woman is passing unlike most men who are so addicted to women that they would be staring foolishly and stupidly at all women that are passing.

it's.l too long for me to read I beg

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Fingered Her And She Kept Acting Like It Never Happened - Pere #BBN / Nigerian Man Received Many Hot Slaps From His Foreign Wife:video / I Have Just Lost Everything To Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.