Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,865 members, 7,889,886 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:52 PM

A Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth Rs 1.5 Crore In India Drug Bust - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth Rs 1.5 Crore In India Drug Bust (825 Views)

3 Nigerians Held With Drugs Worth Rs 1 Crore In Decoy Op In Bengaluru, India / Two Nigerian Men, One Vietnamese Woman Arrested In Vietnam Drug Bust - Pictures / Mumbai: Four Nigerians Arrested With Cocaine Worth Rs 1.8 Lakh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth Rs 1.5 Crore In India Drug Bust by Philipponzaghi: 11:14pm On Mar 24, 2021
The Anti Narcotics Cell (ANC) of the Mumbai Crime Branch has arrested a Nigerian national with cocaine worth Rs 1.5 crore during the wee hours of Wednesday.

The accused identified as Chikuameka Emanuel Enwonko, 35, a resident of Navi Mumbai was allegedly involved in drug dealing under the disguise of garment business, said officials.

According to the ANC officials, police inspector Dattatray Masvekar, incharge of Azad Maidan unit of ANC received a specific information that a Nigerian national would come to Lal Maidan in Agripada to deliver cocaine to a drug peddler. Accordingly they laid a trap and apprehended Enwonko as he arrived at around 1.45 am on Wednesday.

During his search, 500 grams of cocaine was recovered. The seized contraband substance is worth Rs 1.5 crore in the international market, said officials. Following the seizure Enwonko was arrested under the relevant sections of the Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances (NDPS) act along with sections of Foreigners act. He was produced before the court on Wednesday.

According to the officials, Enwonko was staying at Juinagar in Navi Mumbai from over a years, he was indulged in drug dealing under the disguise of garments business, said officials.

Source: https://www.freepressjournal.in/mumbai/mumbai-nigerian-national-held-with-cocaine-worth-rs-15-crore

CC: Mynd44 Lalasticala

Re: A Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth Rs 1.5 Crore In India Drug Bust by kolaaderin: 11:20pm On Mar 24, 2021
Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Nwankwo. I repeat ,you do not need to read the whole passage.

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth Rs 1.5 Crore In India Drug Bust by igboarenice: 11:21pm On Mar 24, 2021
Some Anambra guys are just mad
Nothing is worth risking your life for

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth Rs 1.5 Crore In India Drug Bust by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
Chikuameka Emanuel Enwonko, 35

He is Lamidi Cownu weed and coke supplier, what a shame angry

Re: A Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth Rs 1.5 Crore In India Drug Bust by Badorey5: 11:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
I restrained myself so much from checking the name but I don’t know how I lost focus to suddenly see the bolded name.

God if we have offended you in Nigeria and you’re using these developers to tarnish our name, please forgive us.

@OP next time don’t call them Nigerians, just say developers.
Re: A Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth Rs 1.5 Crore In India Drug Bust by Philipponzaghi: 11:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
I am the number one reporter of drug related arrest news in Nigeria.

Even SaharaReporters are always late to carry the news and always copy my content sometimes.

I have swore to expose these criminals spoiling Nigeria name doing drugs and I pledge to my wonderful Nairalanders that love good things that I won’t disappoint you.

Seun should start paying me because it’s no easy feat to go all the way to India, Pakistan, Singapore, Turkey, Mars, and Pluto to get the files of these criminals and expose them to the Great Nigerian people.
Re: A Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth Rs 1.5 Crore In India Drug Bust by Ahmeduana(m): 11:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
why them come surround the guy like the guy na superstar?
Re: A Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth Rs 1.5 Crore In India Drug Bust by Simplyleo: 12:01am On Mar 25, 2021

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth Rs 1.5 Crore In India Drug Bust by Simplyleo: 12:06am On Mar 25, 2021
For the sake of one Nijeria, I wish to appeal to everyone to resist the temptation of checking the name. By the time we start checking name, some people will start telling you they want to leave nijeria.

Let's just assume this time, is not them but at least from a different place. Is improper to always be having them alone in reports like this while when it comes to giant strides, others are taking the glory. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth Rs 1.5 Crore In India Drug Bust by Coconuthead126: 12:10am On Mar 25, 2021
How are these yeribanza pigs even getting internet connection to post from their Benin Republic refugee camps? grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth Rs 1.5 Crore In India Drug Bust by Bola146(f): 12:17am On Mar 25, 2021
kolaaderin:
Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Nwankwo. I repeat ,you do not need to read the whole passage.

It's not funny grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth Rs 1.5 Crore In India Drug Bust by DamnnNiggarr: 12:48am On Mar 25, 2021
kolaaderin:
Chikuameka Emanuel Enwonko?? But I don't know where you got the Nwankwo and Chukwuemeka name from

Oga o!
From the spelling of the name, I can assure you that,
That man is a bini descendant from Rivers State, brother to Osaremen Nyesomwen Ezenwogho Wikeghe.

It's quite appalling that you guys can't even differentiate between Igbo names.

That's clearly an Ikwerre name and indigine.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth Rs 1.5 Crore In India Drug Bust by Barbsamiin: 1:17am On Mar 25, 2021
grin
Re: A Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth Rs 1.5 Crore In India Drug Bust by chiommy123(f): 1:21am On Mar 25, 2021
Why do people take hard drugs? Such a shm that people value money more than human lives

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth Rs 1.5 Crore In India Drug Bust by JaneYave(f): 3:58am On Mar 25, 2021
India is the last country one should be caught up in a web.
Re: A Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth Rs 1.5 Crore In India Drug Bust by Karlovych: 6:11am On Mar 25, 2021
grin grin Chukwuemeka Enwoko the Ipiggy developer

Re: A Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth Rs 1.5 Crore In India Drug Bust by 2shaw: 7:23am On Mar 25, 2021
See all those Indian detectives strong faces,if u see this faces for jamb Hall,just know say u r doomed. I rem jamb that year for 2005,dem put fear into us sha. U go fear invigilator strong faces,all these ones no dey take bribe o.

Re: A Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth Rs 1.5 Crore In India Drug Bust by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 26, 2021
We them.

Re: A Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth Rs 1.5 Crore In India Drug Bust by ngadaAwo: 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2021
[s]
JayJohnson:
We them.

Trash

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Pics Rochas Okorocha / Man On The Run After His Girlfriend Ended Her Life After A Misunderstanding / Why I Chopped Off My Pen!s With Scissors After Using Cannabis - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.