Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,256 members, 7,880,970 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:09 AM

Looking For ADMINISTRATORS For New Movie Streaming/download Site [REVSHARE] - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Looking For ADMINISTRATORS For New Movie Streaming/download Site [REVSHARE] (159 Views)

Barbie Is Finally Out For Streaming/Download: Here's What I Think Of It / Korean Series Download Site,eg A Man Called God / Top 10 Best Free Movie Streaming And Downloading Websites 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For ADMINISTRATORS For New Movie Streaming/download Site [REVSHARE] by gniemovies: 12:35am On Mar 25, 2021
Hello,

Looking for admins to join me in managing a new movie streaming/downloading website I created a few months back. It's difficult for a one-man team to manage a movie/series website and adding new content every day hence the search for new admins.

Note a couple of things before showing interest:

1. Payment is based on a rev-share model where all the admins split the revenue gotten from ads displayed on the website at the end of the month.

2. Movies and series are added to the site automatically via an API but download links have to be added manually.

3. I will guide you via Zoom on how to add new movies and series to the website and other functionalities.

4. Proficiency in English is a must.

5. You need to own and know how to use a laptop (of course! �‍♂️)

More information will be shared when you show interest.
Re: Looking For ADMINISTRATORS For New Movie Streaming/download Site [REVSHARE] by gniemovies: 8:28am On Mar 25, 2021
Still searching

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Chilling Youtube Videos. / Bbnaija Season 6 Female Housemates / Bbnaija Live Stream ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.