Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,967 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:06 AM

My Girlfriend Slaps Me Every Time She's Angry - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Slaps Me Every Time She's Angry (4391 Views)

When A Woman Has Not Have $ex In A Long Time, She Turns Into.... / Edo Big Babe Reveals What She Does Each Time she's Bored (photos) / I Was Just Screaming Helplessly; Slay Queen Narrates The First Time She Squirted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Slaps Me Every Time She's Angry by romunu(m): 11:49am On Mar 25, 2021
You no well

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slaps Me Every Time She's Angry by kalu61(m): 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

I feel uneasy reading nonsense, that's just me, especially when the whole thing look fake.
I swear. The fakeness can't be felt from 100 miles.

Which girl tells you that she will even beat your mum join.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slaps Me Every Time She's Angry by vickertony(m): 1:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slaps Me Every Time She's Angry by AwesomeStormy00(m): 1:59pm On Mar 25, 2021
EvolvedPisces:
I am an Alpha male.. I love my girlfriend so much and she slaps me anytime I make her angry.. It's kind of romantic and sexy... We were gisting one day and I asked her if my mom was here , would she slap me ?? She said "yes", she would and if my mom talks or scolds her, she would beat her.. Alpha males, what is the next step

Nah you are joking right. Would you allow your gf to slap your birth mum? I don't think so bros unless you want your siblings and extended family to beat senses into your head.

On a serious note your gf slapping you is your choice bro maybe it is your ow fetish things that turn you own. Base on research people that do such must have been abuse as a kid by the opposite sex. Don't quote me ejoor google it

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slaps Me Every Time She's Angry by AwesomeStormy00(m): 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2021
TheUndercover:
So many people just make up fictitious stories just because of the need to make front pages. Seems the urge of hitting front page gives some people orgasms and attention they lack in real life.

SMH. Hard to tell who's lying and who's not in this current time and age. I'm not saying the OP made up a story and I'm not saying he or she is telling the truth either.

Hahaha @TheUndercover is there any gift or award if nairalander post hit front page ni? Because some Poo here is beyond my understanding

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slaps Me Every Time She's Angry by mariahAngel(f): 2:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
EvolvedPisces:
I am an Alpha male.. I love my girlfriend so much and she slaps me anytime I make her angry.. It's kind of romantic and sexy... We were gisting one day and I asked her if my mom was here , would she slap me ?? She said "yes", she would and if my mom talks or scolds her, she would beat her.. Alpha males, what is the next step

You're not an "Alpha male"! You're a just softhearted, emotional Pisces. And not even an evolved one. sad

There's no use telling you to break up with her because you can't. You don't have the guts to.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slaps Me Every Time She's Angry by mariahAngel(f): 2:19pm On Mar 25, 2021
punisha:
You are far from being an alpha male chief.
you are a biingoo for now.

pls, while she gradually slaps away your stupidity and destiny, can I hire her for a slapping job?

all she'd do is follow me to the village next week, anyone that talks to me anyhow she will distribute the slaps evenly.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slaps Me Every Time She's Angry by Kobicove(m): 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2021
EvolvedPisces:

Cooked up story cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slaps Me Every Time She's Angry by tnerro1(m): 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2021
Can I come and slap you too, my hand is itching me to slap somebody

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slaps Me Every Time She's Angry by MufasaLion: 3:50pm On Mar 25, 2021
[s]
EvolvedPisces:
[/s]

Another SIMP is pussy whipped!. Next step is to go and register as a member of "Pant Washing Gang" because that's your next assignment.

Bloody weak fool!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slaps Me Every Time She's Angry by WoundedLamb: 3:57pm On Mar 25, 2021
Dude, leave this alpha male rubbish and address the issues in your life. You're facing domestic violence and you're more interested in a title that only exists in your head. You guys on the platform are full of surprises.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Slaps Me Every Time She's Angry by mikeget804: 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2021
EvolvedPisces:

Young man, the only advice I have for u and ur one-leg story for :

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slaps Me Every Time She's Angry by lolipopandy(f): 9:39am On Mar 26, 2021
At least you love her enough to take her bullshit undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slaps Me Every Time She's Angry by Wittyglam(f): 7:10am On Mar 29, 2021
I'm sorry if it doesn't please you but I guess you're not my target audience.
Reex12:
video is wack asf...pls refund mb asap

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slaps Me Every Time She's Angry by Muzikluva(m): 7:22am On Mar 29, 2021
EvolvedPisces:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Slaps Me Every Time She's Angry by Mrscarter(f): 8:00am On Mar 29, 2021
EvolvedPisces:

Slap her back as hard as she slap u.
Fair is fair

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

+18: She Said / Brazilian Man Spotted Kissing 8 Women At Once(photos, 18+) / Can A Woman Be Too Tight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.