Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,046 members, 7,980,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 10:35 PM

In Need Of Advice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / In Need Of Advice (127 Views)

The Best Set Of Advice I Have Ever Heard / A Newly Admitted Medical Student In Need Of Advice / A Piece Of Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Advice by kingChineme(m): 6:41am On Mar 25, 2021
Good day every one
am in dire need of your advice
no insults please

am an aspirant of ui and I wish to be admitted to study medicine I had 280 in jamb 4As 3Bs and 2Cs in waec
please what are my chances of getting admitted as I wait for postutme with the above score
I will love to know my stand with the score above first before the post utme
your advice will be greatly appreciated
thanks for ur concern

you can still message with my email #nlebechichinemerem.c@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Political Science And Public Admin Project Topics And Materials In Nigeria / Instructions To Study In Germany / Teachers Professional Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.