Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,999 members, 7,873,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:04 AM

Davido To Copyright His Slang 'E Choke' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Copyright His Slang 'E Choke' (24789 Views)

Davido Reacts As Jack Introduces Emoji For His Slang 'E Choke' On Twitter, Using / Twitter Introduces "E Choke" Emoji. Davido Reacts (photo) / 'E Choke': Davido And Drake Pose For The Camera (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Copyright His Slang 'E Choke' by Glovoutu(m): 2:34pm On Mar 25, 2021
Wahala 4 who no get hits bt must trend
Re: Davido To Copyright His Slang 'E Choke' by Larrykaysail(m): 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2021
Elijahrona:

Thanks a lot
let me know if that works , check out

https://www.w3schools.com/sql/
Re: Davido To Copyright His Slang 'E Choke' by totosucker(m): 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2021
This slang don tey na, those days for FGC sokoto we dey use am to mean e plenty
Re: Davido To Copyright His Slang 'E Choke' by Toearn: 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
really
Re: Davido To Copyright His Slang 'E Choke' by Dreyton36: 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2021
Na"E choke" you wan take win grammy?

Ode

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Davido To Copyright His Slang 'E Choke' by toxtimmy: 5:04pm On Mar 25, 2021
Show me one person for this world when copyright something with no intention of making money out of it?... Just one person?

I guess for your world only politicians and armed robbers get jobs or don't fall under your joblessness category.

Anyways good luck to you and if I was you I will copyright your foolishness... There are a lot of una in Nigeria that will happily dance with foolishness.

Lexusgs430:
Height of joblessness & attention seeking......
Re: Davido To Copyright His Slang 'E Choke' by Adakintroy: 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2021
Rich people are clowns.

If na street them form langua everyone is free to use am. Na the joy be that.

All this quasi street boys manage bring one out the next thing na to monitize am.

There reasoning no join. No be by money.

Reason well reason one love.
Re: Davido To Copyright His Slang 'E Choke' by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2021
Lecturebidz:
"E choke" wey de for street before dem born nam?

He made it accepted world wide. Weeks back an American female ended her tweet with it. Other African countries have inbibed it.
Re: Davido To Copyright His Slang 'E Choke' by kanayoNickel: 9:21pm On Mar 25, 2021
ShadowM:
Hello.

Instead of telling people this I suggest you start a youtube channel and showcase your work.

It will speak for itself money will follow.

Thanks for this advice. I am using all media possible.

My very first work came via here anyway cool

1 Like

Re: Davido To Copyright His Slang 'E Choke' by ShadowM(m): 9:59pm On Mar 25, 2021
kanayoNickel:

Thanks for this advice. I am using all media possible.

My very first work came via here anyway cool

I will send you a PM
Re: Davido To Copyright His Slang 'E Choke' by mikuz(m): 7:57am On Mar 26, 2021
E choke wey we don dey use since wey back?
Re: Davido To Copyright His Slang 'E Choke' by Bishops10(m): 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
otijah:
It's not his slangs
Not his slangs at all

Slangs we've been using here in Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike Abia state since time immemorial
Re: Davido To Copyright His Slang 'E Choke' by kanayoNickel: 10:23pm On Mar 26, 2021
ShadowM:

I will send you a PM
Thank you.

This is also my mail aloysiuspendergast@protonmail.com and no 0 9 0 5. 1 6. 7 5 4. 8. 1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover / Femi Kuti And D'banj 2004 Throwback Photo / Wizkid And Patrice Talon, President Of Benin Republic Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.