Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,710 members, 7,979,415 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 08:22 AM

Army Releases Video Of The Unknown Gun Men Killed. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Releases Video Of The Unknown Gun Men Killed. (7344 Views)

Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna / Emmanuel Odaudu: Army Releases Civilian Detained For 8 Months Over Facebook Post / EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Releases Video Of The Unknown Gun Men Killed. by buckeyemedia: 12:03am On Mar 26, 2021
IJOBA11:
SHEBI NA IGBOS HE GO SEND GO EARLY GRAVE WETIN CONCERN ABOKKI FOR IGBO MATTER undecided

WERE YOU EVEN IN SUPPORT WHEN HE WAS DEALING WITH FULANI TERRORIST HERDERS angry

I NOR BLAME YOU SHA, YOU GATS PROTECT YOUR KILLER BRETHREN grin
Coward why not sacrifice your own life for your utopia Biafra? Ojukwu killed & ran away, same Hausa Fulani Shehu Shagari pardoned him, Mr Biafra later went on to marry Miss Nigeria, the souls that passed away for Ojukwu’s Biafra, what did they gain but an untimely early grave? Half a century after still no Biafra? History they say will always repeat itself, for lack of vision my people perish.

2 Likes

Re: Army Releases Video Of The Unknown Gun Men Killed. by buckeyemedia: 12:07am On Mar 26, 2021
Notasyouthink:
So you want us to believe that those young men are unknown gunmen??
And they came to attack the military with a short gun and two cuttlasses upon the whole aks they've been carting away all these while??

Abeg we are not daft.
Whether true or not, they are gone forever, life is precious, one life only, pity their loved ones they left behind, what a waste of life over an utopia illusion. Kanu like Adolphous Hitler, & Jim Jones the nemesis of Jehovah’s wrath will definitely catch up with the demon, his own children he has gone to hide in The UK, in their own time will go out by the hails of bullets.
Re: Army Releases Video Of The Unknown Gun Men Killed. by Notasyouthink: 12:13am On Mar 26, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Whether true or not, they are gone forever, life is precious, one life only, pity their loved ones they left behind, what a waste of life over an utopia illusion. Kanu like Adolphous Hitler, & Jim Jones the nemesis of Jehovah’s wrath will definitely catch up with the demon.
Point of correction, kanu is not responsible for the death of these young innocent vibrant young men.
Re: Army Releases Video Of The Unknown Gun Men Killed. by buckeyemedia: 12:21am On Mar 26, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Point of correction, kanu is not responsible for the death of these young innocent vibrant young men.
I agree you to will also be held accountable for supporting a demon, ignorance will never be an excuse. I feel for the families crying in their houses as you typed the rubbish you sqiddled, whilst Kanu is fast asleep in the United Kingdom on a cool spring night, tomorrow morning the milk man as usual, will unfailingly deliver fresh milk to his doorstep that him & his family will use to consume their morning cereal. If any of those lads killed had a British passport, no way would they be in the obituary section today, they would have simply gone back home to the Colonialist Country like their supreme leader, what is good for the goose, is good for the gander.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Releases Video Of The Unknown Gun Men Killed. by buckeyemedia: 12:43am On Mar 26, 2021
Notasyouthink:
What a treacherous coward, you encourage others to fight,whilst you grab your British P & escape? Then gibber rubbish from overseas in a safe haven? Talk is cheap. At least Odumegwu Ojukwu was an Army General, this imposter is nothing but a rag tag timid wannabe colonel that wouldn’t last a month in Military academy.
Re: Army Releases Video Of The Unknown Gun Men Killed. by BehindIPOB: 12:56am On Mar 26, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:
All of you celebrating these news should know that if they do it to Igbos they will one day do it to you too. If I am lying go and ask the people of Benue state and Yewa in Ogun state.

Chai
Re: Army Releases Video Of The Unknown Gun Men Killed. by Notasyouthink: 7:19am On Mar 26, 2021
buckeyemedia:
What a treacherous coward, you encourage others to fight,whilst you grab your British P & escape? Then gibber rubbish from overseas in a safe haven? Talk is cheap. At least Odumegwu Ojukwu was an Army General, this imposter is nothing but a rag tag timid wannabe colonel that wouldn’t last a month in Military academy.
A typical nigga-arean is always economical with the truth that is why I don't rely on their brown envelope journalists for news and updates.

Everybody knows the truth but an average nigga-arean will not say it the way it is without looking for a way to change the narrative.

Kanu was in his house taking his siesta when a full battalion of soldiers came to attack him and his men evacuated him (by force because kanu refused to leave) now, instead of brainless nigga-areans to ask their government and military why they went to kanus house with a battalion when boko harem is ravaging NE. These brainless creatures in British cage were happy and supported the army.

Why did they invade Kanu's home as if it was a war front??
can that happen in a civilized world??
These are questions begging for answers.

You that is yapping, can you stand a well armed soldier not to talk of a battalion??

My happiness is that currently all of them are receiving it hot. When you support evil, evil will surely come to you.

That is why fulani will go to any village to kill and sack villagers and your fulanised government will not bart an eyelid.

That is why protests of any kind cannot hold successfully without the invasion of trigger happy security agents.

It really sucks to be a nigga-arean!
Re: Army Releases Video Of The Unknown Gun Men Killed. by Litmus: 11:04am On Mar 26, 2021
buckeyemedia:
I agree you to will also be held accountable for supporting a demon, ignorance will never be an excuse. I feel for the families crying in their houses as you typed the rubbish you sqiddled, whilst Kanu is fast asleep in the United Kingdom on a cool spring night, tomorrow morning the milk man as usual, will unfailingly deliver fresh milk to his doorstep that him & his family will use to consume their morning cereal. If any of those lads killed had a British passport, no way would they be in the obituary section today, they would have simply gone back home to the Colonialist Country like their supreme leader, what is good for the goose, is good for the gander.

You forgot to mention that the United Kingdom is Lord Lugard’s homeland.

‘Lord Lugard will never rest’, ‘god punish lord lugard’, they cry and yet many of them are safe in Lord Lugard’s country, watching shows on the latest TV, probably the foldable paper-thin one, and feasting on Kentucky Fried Chicken, while young Nigerians in the East die for another mans selfish political ambitions.

1 Like

Re: Army Releases Video Of The Unknown Gun Men Killed. by Notasyouthink: 5:01pm On Mar 26, 2021
buckeyemedia:
The big question begging for answers is, what makes kanu a demon??

Is it kanu that is killing these innocent people or the nigga-arean government and nigga-area soldiers??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies / What Is Happening To TAN? / Sanwo-Olu Cautions Religious Leaders Against Incendiary Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.