Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,113 members, 7,880,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:40 PM

Today's Devotionals For Christians - THURSDAY 25TH MARCH 2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today's Devotionals For Christians - THURSDAY 25TH MARCH 2021 (94 Views)

Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS / Day 15. Thursday 25th January 2018. 2018 RCCG 50 Days Fasting. / Facebook Is Gradually Becoming Unsafe For Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotionals For Christians - THURSDAY 25TH MARCH 2021 by Thedevotinals: 10:53am On Mar 25, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME THURSDAY 25TH MARCH 2021.

TOPIC: DOMINATE YOUR WORLD
BIBLE TEXT: Colossians 2:20

"Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances."

READ RHAPSODIES OF REALITIES FOR TODAY

JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 25TH MARCH 2021.

TOPIC: THE EXCHANGE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS
BIBLE TEXT: 2 Corinthians 5:21 (AMP)

"He made Christ who knew no sin to [judicially] be sin on our behalf, so that in Him we would become the righteousness of God [that is, we would be made acceptable to Him and placed in a right relationship with Him by His gracious lovingkindness]."

READ JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOSEPH PRINCE DAILLY DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 25TH MARCH 2021.

TOPIC: YOUR ANSWER IS FOUND IN A PERSON
BIBLE TEXT: Romans 7:24–25

"O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death? I thank God—through Jesus Christ our Lord!"

READ JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 25TH MARCH 2021.

TOPIC: SIGNS OF BACKSLIDING 4
BIBLE TEXT: Proverbs 11:30

“The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.”

READ OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 25TH MARCH 2021.

TOPIC: DEMONSTRATE YOUR LOVE
BIBLE TEXT: John 11:35

“Jesus wept.”

READ DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 25TH MARCH 2021.

TOPIC: HOLY SPIRIT AND ANOINTING (I)
BIBLE TEXT: Isaiah 10:27 –

“And it shall come to pass in that day that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from all thy neck and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.”

READ MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:friday , March 26, 2021 / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:saturday , March 27, 2021 / A Life Of Sacrifice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.