Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,260 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:03 AM

Video: How FFK’s ex-wife, precious chikwendu beats up her mother, cursed her - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: How FFK’s ex-wife, precious chikwendu beats up her mother, cursed her (795 Views)

FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested / Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: How FFK’s ex-wife, precious chikwendu beats up her mother, cursed her by black9: 1:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
... insists she is not fit to be a mother
... warns to expose bloggers supporting her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf0BixBeLAI

FFK vs Precious: Kemi Olunloyo Makes Statement.

Controversial Nigerian journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has released this video to slam uninformed people who are wading into the matter between former aviation minister Femi Fani-Kayode and his estranged wife, Precious Chikwendu.

Recall that lately, everybody has been pointing accusing fingers and posting videos in the familial dispute between Femi and Precious. But It appears Aunty Kemi won't let this domestic spat slide without making a statement.

While Femi and Precious keep forcing family and friends to pitch tents, Madam Kemi took time out of her tight schedule to address their matter.

Excerpts.

Good morning, Lagos Nigeria, I'm Dr. Kemi Olunloyo, 10.30am on the 24th of March.

I'm doing this video because I want you guys to listen carefully. There's been a lot of nonsense going on with regards to Femi Fani-Kayode and his estranged wife Precious Chikwendu and everybody in the household including the children. This is what looks like a divorce coming up and a custody battle for the children. What I see on the internet is a lot of people talking on different videos, some of them coming up supporting Fani-Kayode. I've seen the video of Gbenga and The Hammer. And the putting pictures up and Precious videotaping and putting voice over. I've seen Bakko, the security guard Maina, I've seen a lot. Let me tell you I started this stuff in September. When I knew something was going on with them, I contacted Precious, this garbage you guys say and most of you are Igbo girls.

Dont make this case tribal, I'm not interested in your tribe or any other tribe, I'm a Nigerian. So If you want to pile up around and support Precious, that's your palaver. Dont come to my page and leave your ignorance. I'm almost 57 years old

Re: Video: How FFK’s ex-wife, precious chikwendu beats up her mother, cursed her by Kapeter(m): 1:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
Shey i understand this thing like dis.
Re: Video: How FFK’s ex-wife, precious chikwendu beats up her mother, cursed her by Divine202: 1:51pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hnnm
Re: Video: How FFK’s ex-wife, precious chikwendu beats up her mother, cursed her by IKBARUTEN11(m): 1:54pm On Mar 25, 2021
For this matter, I just dy look Aunty Kemi like this

Re: Video: How FFK’s ex-wife, precious chikwendu beats up her mother, cursed her by NwaNimo1(m): 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2021
Re: Video: How FFK’s ex-wife, precious chikwendu beats up her mother, cursed her by Anigreat: 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
shocked

I really don't know between Kemi and FFK who really needs help more but i think the former.
Re: Video: How FFK’s ex-wife, precious chikwendu beats up her mother, cursed her by Kondomatic(m): 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2021
Abeg make person translate for us.
Re: Video: How FFK’s ex-wife, precious chikwendu beats up her mother, cursed her by black9: 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

I really don't know between Kemi and FFK who really needs help more but i think the former.

Everything living thing in Nigeria needs divine help
Re: Video: How FFK’s ex-wife, precious chikwendu beats up her mother, cursed her by festacman(m): 3:04pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ok

(1) (Reply)

ESN Was A Disaster / Nigerian Soldier Leaks Shoot-at-sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate / When Will These People Come And Help These People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.