Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:01 PM

Massive Pepper Farm Spotted In Kaduna (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Pepper Farm Spotted In Kaduna (Pictures) (5816 Views)

Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) / Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) / Buhari Attends NDA Passing Out Parade In Kaduna (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Pepper Farm Spotted In Kaduna (Pictures) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:51pm On Mar 25, 2021
Olatomiwami:
This is act of wickedness, y don't northerners graze their cows on this farm if there will ever b bounty harvest,only for these people to bring their cows to south and destroy our farm land.
Were you sleeping when Fulani herdmen were attacking villages in Zamfara,Katsina,Niger, Kaduna,Plateau, Benue e.t.c Why are you trying to paint the actions of Fulani as northern action. Fulani have problem with almost all the ethnic groups that make up west Africa.

1 Like

Re: Massive Pepper Farm Spotted In Kaduna (Pictures) by rex444(m): 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2021
If only we all just go back to full time production ... See d beauty in this
Re: Massive Pepper Farm Spotted In Kaduna (Pictures) by Emyzoloye5(m): 11:36pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

I didn't expect any less from son of a who-re.

said by son of a barbaric herdman and your mum who is a hooker in kaduna brothel

1 Like

Re: Massive Pepper Farm Spotted In Kaduna (Pictures) by GreaterFuture(m): 12:16am On Mar 26, 2021
If you need dry pepper in bulk, pls hit me Up
Re: Massive Pepper Farm Spotted In Kaduna (Pictures) by History555: 12:23am On Mar 26, 2021
Wow, that good. So no cows to graze on the farm lands. Southern folks, there you have it, cows are grazing on farm lands all over the south while up north, cows stay clear of farm lands. If you had any doubt of wickedness of a people and buhari, this should confirm your doubt
Re: Massive Pepper Farm Spotted In Kaduna (Pictures) by Zeeknow3245(m): 1:23am On Mar 26, 2021
As long it is agric no problem. A nice view by the way

1 Like

Re: Massive Pepper Farm Spotted In Kaduna (Pictures) by Idiko1: 4:37am On Mar 26, 2021
2BagsOfsugar:
Thank goodness to Niger-delta oil and Federal government. If not for Niger-delta oil, government may not have been able to afford quality fertilizers to grow such pepper

Please stop deceiving yourself with the so-called Niger Delta oil. Why didn't the same government spent the oil money to have sugar cane plantation in Niger Delta? Northern region of Nigeria is agriculturally developed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Pepper Farm Spotted In Kaduna (Pictures) by BigBizzy(m): 5:43am On Mar 26, 2021
Fulani terrorist go skip this one come begin scatter and kill people for south....na their patron I blame
Re: Massive Pepper Farm Spotted In Kaduna (Pictures) by 4four(m): 6:03am On Mar 26, 2021
And they will come to our farm down south destroying it with there cows
Re: Massive Pepper Farm Spotted In Kaduna (Pictures) by Olatomiwami(m): 6:39am On Mar 26, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

Were you sleeping when Fulani herdmen were attacking villages in Zamfara,Katsina,Niger, Kaduna,Plateau, Benue e.t.c Why are you trying to paint the actions of Fulani as northern action. Fulani have problem with almost all the ethnic groups that make up west Africa.

U can pass your nomadic msg without been insultive.
Re: Massive Pepper Farm Spotted In Kaduna (Pictures) by Pious101: 7:09am On Mar 26, 2021
Kebbiprince:
Truth is that our agricultural potentials in the north is yet to be fully harnessed. We don't need Niger delta oil
the oil which u don't need has been the major revenue sustaining Nigeria...Nigeria without d oil would crash. Am sure u know what oil price depletion caused Nigeria revenue. It is d same oil u don't need that is used to purchase fertilizer for ur farm. D major source of revenue
allocation to the north is from oil. Come to think of it, revenue from agriculture in North goes to individual pocket and not to the federation account. So when next u think of spewing words like this again think twice
Re: Massive Pepper Farm Spotted In Kaduna (Pictures) by StreetFight: 7:19am On Mar 26, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

And who are you exactly?

He is the exact opposite of you blood sucking vampires
Re: Massive Pepper Farm Spotted In Kaduna (Pictures) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 7:39am On Mar 26, 2021
Emyzoloye5:

said by son of a barbaric herdman and your mum who is a hooker in kaduna brothel
I can only be a herdman's if i am Fulani and my mother can never be what you said since she is not a igbo. But the probability of you being a drug smuggler and your mother being a who-re is 50/50 since you are a Igbo.We all know the tribe with the largest number of whor-es in Nigeria,80% of your women are nothing but ashawos.The who-re that finished serving my casava last night,for indomi/suya and 500naira is an Igbo girl,probably your sister or future wife.
Re: Massive Pepper Farm Spotted In Kaduna (Pictures) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 7:44am On Mar 26, 2021
StreetFight:

Pele, Almajari with vast knowledge in kidnapping and banditary
The same almajiri also have knowledge of ruling you and ensuring most of their graduate don't become frustrated/bitter e-rat loser like yourself. Tell me how many drug did you smuggled already or people did you scam?
Re: Massive Pepper Farm Spotted In Kaduna (Pictures) by lereinter(m): 10:42am On Mar 26, 2021
Kebbiprince:
Truth is that our agricultural potentials in the north is yet to be fully harnessed. We don't need Niger delta oil

Your education is disgrace

You are comparing pepper to crude oil

Every day you go to your mosque always pray to the spirit of Lugard whose evil solemnization saved your region from being a desert
Re: Massive Pepper Farm Spotted In Kaduna (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 26, 2021
Wow! This is colorful and lovely.

My love for pepper though.
Re: Massive Pepper Farm Spotted In Kaduna (Pictures) by nigeriansamurai(m): 10:00am On Mar 27, 2021
Kebbiprince:

But pipelines flowing with oil and natural gas from the south miraculous find their way to the north...

But Still "we" don't need niger Delta's oil (and gas Nigeria gets millions daily from natural gas alone but no one talks about it)
Re: Massive Pepper Farm Spotted In Kaduna (Pictures) by Chioma99(f): 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2021
please my fellow nairalanders i just want to ask a question......
how profitable is chilli pepper farming?
is it a profitable farming venture or not just that profitable.
am in Lagos and a friend of mine is looking to invest heavily on chilli pepper farming
i want to know if there are steady buyers for it or not.
although pepper sells well but i don't really know of this chilli pepper
please how profitable is it here in Lagos?
thanks....

(1) (2) (Reply)

AGF Malami's Son Cools Off In His $400k Mansion / Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv / Madam Etteh! For Or Against? All In Favour:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.