Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:04 AM

Abians singing in the mud while supporting Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu. PICTURES. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abians singing in the mud while supporting Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu. PICTURES. (2603 Views)

"We No Dey Give Shi Shi In The Mud" - Dipo Awojide Mocks Obidients / Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Looks Dapper In New Pictures / Igbo Women Pushing Bus That Stuck In The Mud On Their Way To Okorocha Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abians singing in the mud while supporting Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu. PICTURES. by plaindealer: 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2021
CoalCityConnect
@Coal_City
Abians singing in the mud while supporting Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu, during his visit to campaign for his candidate in the Abia By-Election.

Do you see the problem?

Copyright sign Wisdom Nwedene

#CoalCityConnect

https://twitter.com/Coal_City/status/1375009707379863555

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abians singing in the mud while supporting Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu. PICTURES. by ewigmee: 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2021
Shameless government.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abians singing in the mud while supporting Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu. PICTURES. by OdumegwuOjukwu: 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2021
Good observation @ op.

The situation you captured is quite sad. Abians deserved better than that.

1 Like

Re: Abians singing in the mud while supporting Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu. PICTURES. by Fahdiga(m): 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2021
Talk about extreme stupidity

7 Likes

Re: Abians singing in the mud while supporting Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu. PICTURES. by Henrydonland(m): 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
Most times I feel no pity for Nigerians always suffering and smiling.

Praising the people who put them in that situation.

1 Like

Re: Abians singing in the mud while supporting Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu. PICTURES. by wwwihy: 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
Nothing concern me with South East matter for now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abians singing in the mud while supporting Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu. PICTURES. by NwaNimo1(m): 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2021
Re: Abians singing in the mud while supporting Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu. PICTURES. by plaindealer: 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:
Good observation @ op.

The situation you captured is quite sad. Abians deserved better than that.

Fact is, we have a huge deficit of bad roads and infrastructure decay all over Nigeria from Lagos to Maiduguri, but there's something weird and sad about Abia where the deficit is more pronounced on a large scale, the people just don't care and leadership failure and lack of concern just doesn't bother them, it's as if this is the way it's supposed to be and this is their portion and way of life.

Very heartbreaking.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abians singing in the mud while supporting Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu. PICTURES. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 25, 2021
There is no difference between Abia and poverty-stricken northern states.

I could have mistaken those people in the picture with Al - Majiri. When will igbos start exposing their leaders? I think other tribes should help them raise awareness embarassed

Ikpeazu is a failure!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abians singing in the mud while supporting Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu. PICTURES. by glacswhite: 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2021
I know many will jump to showcase their Hate n Psychopathic Utterances...

Thats a site still under Construction at Osisioma Flyover ...

U can See he is under the Flyover Interchange... Many Flat heads here will jump into Sore comments ..

Aba of 2021 is much more better n beautiful than All Cities in West except Lagos under This Governor..am happy many are confirming this.. even here I went for Visit at Ikotun Lagos ..here is an Eyesore

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abians singing in the mud while supporting Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu. PICTURES. by OdumegwuOjukwu: 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2021
plaindealer:

Fact is, we have a huge deficit of bad roads and infrastructure decay all over Nigeria from Lagos to Maiduguri, but there's something weird and sad about Abia where the deficit is more pronounced on a large scale, the people just don't care and leadership failure and lack of concern just doesn't bother them, it's as if this is the way it's supposed to be and this is their portion and way of life.

Very heartbreaking.

Yeah. it's disturbing.

I'm not 100% sure, but I suppose Abia State make more IGR, and perhaps gets more Allocation than Ebonyi. How successive governors of the state managed to mismanage these is mind boggling. Unfortunately, Abians seemed at home with this gross ineptitude of their leaders. Not even Nnamdi Kanu is raising his voice against this bad leadership in Abia. It's sad.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abians singing in the mud while supporting Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu. PICTURES. by adadike(f): 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
Kanu should prevail on his governor to clean up Abia state! I believe if he starts doing that, his governor will listen. An'esi n'ulo malu nma amalu puta ezi

5 Likes

Re: Abians singing in the mud while supporting Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu. PICTURES. by Jostoman: 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2021
Oga there are many type of this picture you are showing us now in LAGOS, ABUJA ONDO, KASTINA State. So don't come here and tell us nonsense because you hate ipkeazu
Re: Abians singing in the mud while supporting Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu. PICTURES. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
That road is a federal road ...it's part of the enugu Port Harcourt road buhari claimed he has done for 100s of billions

Direct the right blame to the right person

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abians singing in the mud while supporting Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu. PICTURES. by Bluntguy: 6:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
Where are the Abians because all I can see are 100 special assistants Ikpeazu appointed from PDP.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abians singing in the mud while supporting Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu. PICTURES. by Omoluabi1stborn: 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
But Yorubas are their problem

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abians singing in the mud while supporting Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu. PICTURES. by Omoluabi1stborn: 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
glacswhite:
I know many will jump to showcase their Hate n Psychopathic Utterances...

Thats a site still under Construction at Osisioma Flyover ...

U can See he is under the Flyover Interchange... Many Flat heads here will jump into Sore comments ..

Aba of 2021 is much more better n beautiful than All Cities in West except Lagos under This Governor..am happy many are confirming this.. even here I went for Visit at Ikotun Lagos ..here is an Eyesore

Osisioma fly over since how many years now? grin

4 Likes

Re: Abians singing in the mud while supporting Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu. PICTURES. by Omoluabi1stborn: 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
Igbochief001:
That road is a federal road ...it's part of the enugu Port Harcourt road buhari claimed he has done for 100s of billions

Direct the right blame to the right person

Let's blame Yorubas

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abians singing in the mud while supporting Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu. PICTURES. by Omoluabi1stborn: 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2021
Just imagine? grin

And this people will be pokenosing into other regions governance

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abians singing in the mud while supporting Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu. PICTURES. by Saao(m): 6:54pm On Mar 25, 2021
Even orji kalu needs to be Stone. The present government has a privilege to change things while orji kalu did not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abians singing in the mud while supporting Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu. PICTURES. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 25, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Let's blame Yorubas
Get lost
Re: Abians singing in the mud while supporting Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu. PICTURES. by Gbagura: 6:57pm On Mar 25, 2021
Southeast is gone to the dogs.
Re: Abians singing in the mud while supporting Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu. PICTURES. by Omoluabi1stborn: 6:58pm On Mar 25, 2021
Igbochief001:

Get lost

Let's blame all the Yorubas. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abians singing in the mud while supporting Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu. PICTURES. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 25, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Let's blame all the Yorubas. grin
When they return from Benin republic let us know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abians singing in the mud while supporting Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu. PICTURES. by BigSarah(f): 7:02pm On Mar 25, 2021
It rained obviously... But the road could be paved and tarred
Re: Abians singing in the mud while supporting Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu. PICTURES. by 35824L: 7:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
Just give them 2 litres of kerosene and they will lie prostrate on the mud for him. They are still living in the stone age in that erosion ravaged region.
Re: Abians singing in the mud while supporting Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu. PICTURES. by History555: 7:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
Rubbish. Gov hire you for political rally, you have a choice of standing in the mud or not
Re: Abians singing in the mud while supporting Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu. PICTURES. by Letthrmsay(m): 7:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
Talk about extreme stupidity

Nah them wise pass, leaving Ikpeazu and b abusing Tinubu 24/7
Re: Abians singing in the mud while supporting Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu. PICTURES. by plaindealer: 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
Just imagine? grin

And this people will be pokenosing into other regions governance

I know, very sad, especially when it doesn't have to be that way because poor infrastructure is not limited to any locality in Nigeria, but they always act as if it doesn't exist around them and they must always keep stressing and carrying megaphone about such developments in other states.

There's a thread on the front page about Sawo Olu commissioning housing estate, but they refused to talk about the housing estate, they obsessed and focus on the bad road leading to the estate, they won't stop talking and lamenting over that road.

You'd think the same people obsessing over bad roads in Lagos and elsewhere outside the SE are also interested and concerned about the same and even more horrible situation right there under their noses.

Look at this thread, see how they conveniently sidestep it? If this was anywhere outside the SE, they'd be all over this thread somersaulting and lamenting out of control.

Sometimes I just wonder.

1 Like

Re: Abians singing in the mud while supporting Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu. PICTURES. by chatinent: 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
I believe money is involved.
Re: Abians singing in the mud while supporting Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu. PICTURES. by Omoluabi1stborn: 7:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
Igbochief001:

When they return from Benin republic let us know
I can confidently go to cutonu or port novo and speak Yoruba, the natives will understand and nothing will do me.

I'm sure you can't speak your ora.nguntan language there grin

That's to tell you,that its our second home cool

1 Like

Re: Abians singing in the mud while supporting Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu. PICTURES. by Omoluabi1stborn: 7:15pm On Mar 25, 2021
plaindealer:

I know, very sad, especially when it doesn't have to be that way because poor infrastructure is not limited to any locality in Nigeria, but they always act as if it doesn't exist around them and they must always keep stressing and carrying megaphone about such developments in other states.

There's a thread on the front page about Sawo Olu commissioning housing estate, but they refused to talk about the housing estate, they obsessed and focus on the bad road leading to the estate, they won't stop talking and lamenting over that road.

You'd think the same people obsessing over bad roads in Lagos and elsewhere outside the SE are also interested and concerned about the same and even more horrible situation right there under their noses.

Look at this thread, see how they conveniently sidestep it? If this was anywhere outside the SE, they'd be all over this thread somersaulting and lamenting out of control.

Sometimes I just wonder.

I swear

(1) (2) (Reply)

"APC Has Indirectly Featured Tinubu For 2023"-Secondus / Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid / Can Obi And Atiku Prove Substantial Noncompliance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.