Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,995 members, 7,931,427 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:21 AM

Will You Allow Your Wife To Attend Her Ex Boyfriend S Funeral? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Allow Your Wife To Attend Her Ex Boyfriend S Funeral? (880 Views)

Lady Removes Tattoo Of Her Ex-Boyfriend From Her Body After Breakup / Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? / South African Ladt And Boyfriend S*x Video Leaked By Friend 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Allow Your Wife To Attend Her Ex Boyfriend S Funeral? by vybzkartel: 10:51pm On Mar 25, 2021
My wifes ex boyfriend s funeral is on next month and has told me she will attend but I don't like the idea. First of all I feel jealous seeing my wife attending an event honouring her ex lover. Again, what if the deceased resurrects to shine her Congo for the last time?

Will u allow her if in my shoes?
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Attend Her Ex Boyfriend S Funeral? by MufasaLion: 10:57pm On Mar 25, 2021
Nobody can never be in this your shoe. I checked your monicker and I realized only that type of person could type this.
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Attend Her Ex Boyfriend S Funeral? by Hashabiah: 10:57pm On Mar 25, 2021
Your insecurities are showing. Abeg allow her to go, after all, her ex is dead, and dead men do not "shine " anything.
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Attend Her Ex Boyfriend S Funeral? by MufasaLion: 10:59pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hashabiah:
Your insecurities are showing. Abeg allow her to go, after all, her ex is dead, and dead men do not "shine " anything.

You really think this guy deserve the advice you gave?. grin

2 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Attend Her Ex Boyfriend S Funeral? by Belafonte(m): 11:02pm On Mar 25, 2021
I will only allow if she killed him
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Attend Her Ex Boyfriend S Funeral? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:06pm On Mar 25, 2021
vybzkartel:
My wifes ex boyfriend s funeral is on next month and has told me she will attend but I don't like the idea. First of all I feel jealous seeing my wife attending an event honouring her ex lover. Again, what if the deceased resurrects to shine her Congo for the last time?

what a reprobate mind. U need to deliver your mind from decadence. Smh

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Attend Her Ex Boyfriend S Funeral? by Hashabiah: 11:09pm On Mar 25, 2021
MufasaLion:

You really think this guy deserve the advice you gave?. grin
...not really grin
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Attend Her Ex Boyfriend S Funeral? by MufasaLion: 11:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hashabiah:
...not really grin

Lol... Stay safe man!
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Attend Her Ex Boyfriend S Funeral? by MickzyDonald: 11:19pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ode, checked your moniker but its dry, don't worry i guess she won't attend yours OP
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Attend Her Ex Boyfriend S Funeral? by SavageResponse(m): 11:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
vybzkartel:

That should not be a big issue
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Attend Her Ex Boyfriend S Funeral? by AishaYesufu: 12:03am On Mar 26, 2021
This OP is a troll

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Attend Her Ex Boyfriend S Funeral? by meobizy(f): 9:45am On Mar 26, 2021
Lol. This will make front page. Okay now, since she wants to go for it then it’s time to break up. She will cheat on you with the dead body. Only an ex fiancée or ex wife should go for funerals. Any role less is not needed.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard The Word MASTURDATING? / Distance Relationship: Can Anything Meaningful Come Out Of It? / Man Proposed To His Futminna Fiance During Signing Out Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.