Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,256 members, 7,887,738 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:05 PM

Used Clothin - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Used Clothin (1958 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Used Clothin by tayocanada(m): 9:52pm On Apr 15, 2011
I live in Canada and i heard used clothing business is doing well in Nigeria.Any ideas where i can buy used clothes in bulk from?Either in Canada or United States
Re: Used Clothin by Tetrians(m): 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2011
Be careful
Where in Nigeria do you intend sending your goods?
Forget it if it's not Lagos, best prices and fast returns in lagos!
I'm talking from experience
Do your home work well and ensure you have links and buyers before exporting your goods
Also do you have someone who's in the know in Nigeria?
Wild search google for used clothes in Canada I've come across loads of websites
Try Amazon if you have time.
Tertians@gmail.com if no luck with your exploration
Regards
Terry.
Re: Used Clothin by phonebook: 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2012
hello tetrian,iv sent u a mail
Re: Used Clothin by Lanquart: 8:33pm On Mar 09, 2012
My sister is into used clothing otherwise called Okirika.Even if you bring in 20 containers,she will buy them all.But you must be careful,Okirika is contraband goods in Nigeria.Before you send them,call me so that I will direct you on the procedures to bring them to Nigeria.
Re: Used Clothin by Tetrians(m): 11:23pm On Mar 12, 2012
phonebook: hello tetrian,iv sent u a mail

Phonebook,just checked my gmail email and nothing from you
Not in my spam folder either.
T
Re: Used Clothin by phonebook: 12:33am On Mar 15, 2012
@ tetrian,forwarded the mail agin,i got your email addy wrong.
Re: Used Clothin by seoulrocks: 2:45am On Nov 09, 2012
Lanquart: My sister is into used clothing otherwise called Okirika.Even if you bring in 20 containers,she will buy them all.But you must be careful,Okirika is contraband goods in Nigeria.Before you send them,call me so that I will direct you on the procedures to bring them to Nigeria.

Can i get your email address please so we can talk about used clothing?
Re: Used Clothin by chinosxl(m): 5:37am On Nov 09, 2012
How about shipping them to Cotonou to avoid Naija custom wahala. i have a 20ft container load of used clothes but i will be shipping to cotonou when i'm ready. i'm also looking for someone who wants to split a 40ft container if shipping to cotonou to cut down on shipping cost. I'm in Houston Texas.
Re: Used Clothin by Ibroakin: 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2013
We are supplier of original used clothes from UK to Nigeria,we sell uk designers used clothes,new clothes,used shoes,new shoes and bags,you can like us on Facebook "used clothing Nigeria" to check pictures of our products,we have got tons of clothes,shoes and bags available for sale,if you are a bulk buyer in Nigeria,you can mail me on ibro20082008@yahoo.com or call 08036289189
Re: Used Clothin by honeyguy(m): 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2013
Lanquart: My sister is into used clothing otherwise called Okirika.Even if you bring in 20 containers,she will buy them all.But you must be careful,Okirika is contraband goods in Nigeria.Before you send them,call me so that I will direct you on the procedures to bring them to Nigeria.

share the info here

i bring them from Canada and I live in Toronto..where you at poster?

(1) (Reply)

Register Your Business Name With Us / How To Venture Into A Profitable Keke (tricycle) Business In Nigeria / Guaranty Trust Bank Advert On Sky - Great And Makes Me Proud As A Naija Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.