Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,379 members, 7,910,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 08:10 PM

Transformers! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Transformers! (832 Views)

Thread For Those That've Watched ''transformers ; Age Of EXTINCTION {2014) / Transformers Robot Replica In Lagos / New Movie Trailer; Transformers: Dark Of The Moon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transformers! by Busta(f): 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2007
Don't need to say anything except that "Y'ALL NEED TO GO WATCH THIS MOVIE"
This is the best movie of all time. . .
I'll give it a 20 out of Ten

IT WAS WICKED!!!
Re: Transformers! by kpomkwem(m): 2:24am On Jul 09, 2007
No doubt it was fantastic.
The special effects were something else. Of course it's the #1 movie in the box office!
And it's suitable for (almost) people of all ages: the chics are attracted to Tyrese, the guys are attracted to the cars (and that sexy chic)!
Re: Transformers! by iice(f): 3:44am On Jul 09, 2007
Loff it loff it!! The movie has brought back the joy and optimism i had in some blockbusters. I sooooo luv Shia LeBeouf!! grin grin
Re: Transformers! by cuteNhot(f): 2:12am On Jul 10, 2007
downloadind the bootleg rite now.
my brethren has already done so and the quality is great.

(1) (Reply)

Movies You Can't Wait To See In 2008 / Tuface's new 'African Queen' / Second Chance: Who Is The Best Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.