Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,613 members, 7,975,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 01:27 AM

Nigeria Super Eagles Travel To Benin By Boat For AFCON Qualifier (Photos, Video) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Super Eagles Travel To Benin By Boat For AFCON Qualifier (Photos, Video) (59467 Views)

Nigeria Super Eagles Arrive In Benin For 2021 AFCON Qualifier (Photos, Video) / AFCON Qualifiers: Super Eagles To Travel To Benin By Boat / 2021 AFCON Qualifier: Why Super Eagles May Travel By Boat To Benin – Rohr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria Super Eagles Travel To Benin By Boat For AFCON Qualifier (Photos, Video) by Eastcoastboy(m): 11:52am On Mar 27, 2021
staga:

As per say na joke, I will apologize.

But you should also know from my comment that I have been to the places I mentioned and there is no big deal with boat rides.

Fine and thank you for chipping it in that you've left the shores of this country. You be bad guy! cheesy
Re: Nigeria Super Eagles Travel To Benin By Boat For AFCON Qualifier (Photos, Video) by Iconicwereysqua: 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ngadaawo
555five

Gbegile in the mud grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems / Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports / New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.