Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,116 members, 7,887,241 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:33 AM

RRS Arrests Four Notorious Traffic Robbers In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RRS Arrests Four Notorious Traffic Robbers In Lagos (28111 Views)

Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) / Police Parade Four Notorious Robbers Terrorizing Bayelsa State (photo) / Notorious Traffic Robber Arrested By Security Operatives During Operation. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RRS Arrests Four Notorious Traffic Robbers In Lagos by PrimeWatermark: 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2021
Mozino007:
bro I'm in need of job with accommodation too..pls help a brother...

Send your CV to the WhatsApp number.
Re: RRS Arrests Four Notorious Traffic Robbers In Lagos by loopman: 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
Chinedu Okafor messed up the drafts that flatinnooes rushed into the thread with and they had to back off

1 Like

Re: RRS Arrests Four Notorious Traffic Robbers In Lagos by Qorks(f): 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2021
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.
The.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: RRS Arrests Four Notorious Traffic Robbers In Lagos by TheNeededShock(m): 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2021
tiswell:
why is it that yorubas don't indulge in crime in the south east?

We hardly commit crime anywhere...plus we hardly migrate to shit holes.
Re: RRS Arrests Four Notorious Traffic Robbers In Lagos by Yusuf45: 1:12pm On Mar 26, 2021
i think mile12 under bridge is the next place to visit any small traffic if you loose guard ur phone is gone
fergie001:

CPS Lagos

1 Like

Re: RRS Arrests Four Notorious Traffic Robbers In Lagos by Qorks(f): 1:22pm On Mar 26, 2021
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.
The.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: RRS Arrests Four Notorious Traffic Robbers In Lagos by chibunna60393: 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2021
Chinedu Okafor messed up the drafts that flatinnooes rushed into the thread with and they had to back off

1 Like

Re: RRS Arrests Four Notorious Traffic Robbers In Lagos by jahrule: 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2021
Mile 12 under the bridge between BRT spot and Akanimodo junction
Those wicked thieves welding currlass and clubs at night between the hour of 12am- 5am. This same strategy would catch those boys. They have killed and injure many people there. They operate with impunity.
ajebuter:
Next spots they should go and set up the decoy to catch robbers:

Adeniji Adele Axis of 3rd Mainland Bridge

Apogbon Bridge side

Elegbaata and Leventis Axis before navigating to CMS Bus Stop

Costain Downward bridge..

Iyana Oworo Link Bridge from Gbagada Express

1 Like

Re: RRS Arrests Four Notorious Traffic Robbers In Lagos by MarkSole: 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2021
According to Commander RRS "our surveillance team pretended as if their vehicle had mechanical problem early morning (6:30am) beside 'Abiola Garden' within 5 minutes these criminals came out with dangerous weapons demanding for their wallets and other valuables before they were all apprehended"

THAT IS HOW TO DO IT, MINIMAL EFFORT

1 Like

Re: RRS Arrests Four Notorious Traffic Robbers In Lagos by Quaddafi29: 2:11pm On Mar 26, 2021
Please , just waste them. Sounds hard but they would have wasted any innocent victim who resisted. Waste them now!!!
Re: RRS Arrests Four Notorious Traffic Robbers In Lagos by Tunagee(m): 2:11pm On Mar 26, 2021
fergie001:

CPS Lagos

They look like assholes! Especially around that Ketu tipper and toll gate where you see them hanging around waiting for traffic to build so as to rob. I remember I was on a staff bus in 2017, and these guys were robbing right in front of us around 5:45pm. My bus driver decided to pullover so we visited the RRS squad that used to be stationed at toll gate then, to report this usual evil menace, but to our amazements these security agents told us we should provide evidence that such happens there.

1 Like

Re: RRS Arrests Four Notorious Traffic Robbers In Lagos by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:25pm On Mar 26, 2021
That one in native attire is a real criminal.

Since they've been found guilty, they should be killed immediately.

Make dem no dey imprison these kind people.

Ogun kill Una there!
Re: RRS Arrests Four Notorious Traffic Robbers In Lagos by faceland: 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
Bola146:
These ones are really hungry sad Why not beg or do dirty jobs to feed sad People can insult you when you beg but can't beat you. See your life now

Just work hard and have your peace. There is nothing that enrage me like handcuffs (another human being would hold/bound someone and say he can't move freely). Tufiakwa!
Re: RRS Arrests Four Notorious Traffic Robbers In Lagos by benseal5(m): 3:28pm On Mar 26, 2021
Everyday for the thief one day for the owner...... I know the Guy in color clothes. .. I do see him anytime I'm going to work.... At jakande market towards the express road... In shoot I do see all of them.... At night they operate at express between ojota and 7up.... God catch them
Re: RRS Arrests Four Notorious Traffic Robbers In Lagos by Sleekfingers: 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
fergie001:

CPS Lagos

Lazy youths.....can't they work? Some of these idiots go dey should no work. There are lots of work in lagos, except u are lazy...

1. Kaya work( carry loads at the market

2. Washing plates at restaurants

3. Cleaning people"s compounds

4. Bus conductor

5. Shoe shiner/maker
6. Nail cutter
7. Waste collector.

ETC ETC. ETC
Re: RRS Arrests Four Notorious Traffic Robbers In Lagos by Btruth: 6:28pm On Mar 26, 2021
Bola146:
These ones are really hungry sad Why not beg or do dirty jobs to feed sad People can insult you when you beg but can't beat you. See your life now
even if you give them menial jobs, would they do? Most of them want quick money without sweating for it.

Re: RRS Arrests Four Notorious Traffic Robbers In Lagos by CALCULUS16: 7:35pm On Mar 26, 2021
dawnomike:
I still wonder why most thieves and kidnappers look tattered no matrer how much they get to steal...
Law of ATTRACTION
It means that people tend to attract people who are similar to them—but it also suggests that people's thoughts tend to attract similar results. Negative thinking is believed to attract negative experiences, while positive thinking is believed to produce desirable experiences.
Re: RRS Arrests Four Notorious Traffic Robbers In Lagos by godlessmind: 9:13pm On Mar 26, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]
slimthugchimee2:

Lol wazobia robbers
well represented grin
slimthugchimee2:

Lol wazobia robbers
well represented
Re: RRS Arrests Four Notorious Traffic Robbers In Lagos by Macdav(m): 11:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
Wahala for who know gree run legit hustle o... They should go and be notoriousing in kiriki o

Re: RRS Arrests Four Notorious Traffic Robbers In Lagos by raphy(m): 3:17am On Mar 27, 2021
The first from the left n.a. there chairman the last on the right the short boss .

N.a. weed them de use the money buy.

When there parents fail to train them well the street do the work.

They are many out there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer / Bandits Kill Traditional Ruler Of Mazoji In Katsina / Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.