Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

Seun Is Nairaland Specially For Muslims Or Every Religion???? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seun Is Nairaland Specially For Muslims Or Every Religion???? (1574 Views)

Sad Leaked News : Popular Seun is Dead (pictures) / 190 Police Men Specially Trained For War Against Boko Haram Has All Ran Away / Traditional Religion Worshippers Seal Off Rapists’ Houses In Ondo State (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Is Nairaland Specially For Muslims Or Every Religion???? by BigYash: 9:54am On Mar 26, 2021
Why is it that if you want to comment on Muslim topics on Nairaland, they will ask you to make a declaration. But on Christian related topics,its not the same.. Why?

11 Likes

Re: Seun Is Nairaland Specially For Muslims Or Every Religion???? by Anigreat: 9:56am On Mar 26, 2021
shocked

Because Islam is more like a cult fraternity were one take an oath for loyalty. Adding to that is, they're so insecure set of human beings.

Christianity is open to all, it is not a restricted form of religion. The freedom and liberty we enjoyed in Christianity is just too much... we are not under the shackle of a death god.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Seun Is Nairaland Specially For Muslims Or Every Religion???? by NOC1(m): 9:58am On Mar 26, 2021
yea, i am pissed this morning, Muslims are allowed to make contribution on Christian topics but he doesn't allow non Muslims contribute or seek clarification on Islamic/Muslim topics.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Is Nairaland Specially For Muslims Or Every Religion???? by Jerryherd: 10:07am On Mar 26, 2021
Wailing wailler

If you are denied access on Muslim thread, then go to your Christian thread

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Is Nairaland Specially For Muslims Or Every Religion???? by BigDick70inch(m): 10:23am On Mar 26, 2021
BigYash:
Why is it that if you want to comment on Muslim topics on Nairaland, they will ask you to make a declaration. But on Christian related topics,its not the same.. Why?

I tire Ooo.....
Even heard his parents r pastors........

Cc seun

Remove that stupid Muslim oath/allegiance from my profile!!!!!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Is Nairaland Specially For Muslims Or Every Religion???? by DennisEche(m): 10:41am On Mar 26, 2021
Islam na cult na, na when you wan denounce you go know wetin you put your hand into. straight beheading
Many are still in Islam because of the fear of Apostasy (beheading)

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Is Nairaland Specially For Muslims Or Every Religion???? by Bealive: 10:45am On Mar 26, 2021
Thank you oga seun, if not all this Small small children go cause another civil war.
Re: Seun Is Nairaland Specially For Muslims Or Every Religion???? by BigYash: 11:06am On Mar 26, 2021
NOC1:
yea, i am pissed this morning, Muslims are allowed to make contribution on Christian topics but he doesn't allow non Muslims contribute or seek clarification on Islamic/Muslim topics.
I tried to comment on a Muslim thread about hijab this morning and they were telling me say yes or no . That's Bullshit and Seun got to stop this. He is bigger than this..

6 Likes

Re: Seun Is Nairaland Specially For Muslims Or Every Religion???? by tunjiajayi: 11:20am On Mar 26, 2021
Make every man stay im lane, that way accidents no go happen.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Is Nairaland Specially For Muslims Or Every Religion???? by Dpaulie(m): 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2021
Insecured

2 Likes

Re: Seun Is Nairaland Specially For Muslims Or Every Religion???? by nyiamfrank: 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2021
Real shit
Re: Seun Is Nairaland Specially For Muslims Or Every Religion???? by bammo: 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
Jerryherd:
Wailing wailler

If you are denied access on Muslim thread, then go to your Christian thread
It's not about access but about fairness..
Seun has disrespected Christianity on several occasions and he didn't have to accept Jesus to do that..

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Is Nairaland Specially For Muslims Or Every Religion???? by Proflere: 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
If every christian on nairaland decide to desert the site and use alternative, he would get the message clearly. Delete your account and use alternative, since our voice cannot be heard, our actions will be noticed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Is Nairaland Specially For Muslims Or Every Religion???? by soji1992: 12:07am On Apr 25, 2021
The seun guy is an atheist.......the guy seems to support the BS!

3 Likes

Re: Seun Is Nairaland Specially For Muslims Or Every Religion???? by Unrated900(m): 5:54am On Apr 26, 2021
Proflere:
If every christian on nairaland decide to desert the site and use alternative, he would get the message clearly. Delete your account and use alternative, since our voice cannot be heard, our actions will be noticed.

The issues is whjch alternative do we have to use.
Because this Muslim religion is a cage

2 Likes

Re: Seun Is Nairaland Specially For Muslims Or Every Religion???? by nyiamfrank: 6:41am On Apr 26, 2021
I have asked this question several times but mynd419 keep deleting my posts

8 Likes

Re: Seun Is Nairaland Specially For Muslims Or Every Religion???? by ceejayluv(m): 7:28am On Apr 26, 2021
Frankly, some Christian trolls tend to turn every Muslim topic to an islamophibic banter. I've seen that several times. Seun wouldn't want the site to degenerate to full blown religious warzone.

5 Likes

Re: Seun Is Nairaland Specially For Muslims Or Every Religion???? by saladinnoir: 10:43am On Apr 26, 2021
BigYash:

It's because trolls tend to turn every muslim thread into an islamaphobic rant train. Seun himself is an atheist, and i support his decision it keeps nairaland clean
Re: Seun Is Nairaland Specially For Muslims Or Every Religion???? by JuanDeDios: 9:05am On Nov 23, 2021
saladinnoir:

It's because trolls tend to turn every muslim thread into an islamaphobic rant train. Seun himself is an atheist, and i support his decision it keeps nairaland clean
Fair enough.

But it's then wrong for Seun and his moderators take Islamic topics to the front page. If only Moslems are allowed to comment on certain threads, those threads belong in the Islam section. They should not be advertised to the public on the front page while the public aren't allowed to comment on them.

4 Likes

Re: Seun Is Nairaland Specially For Muslims Or Every Religion???? by IvarTheBoneless: 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
You guys would eventually get tired and accept reality.

You have been complaining for over a decade and Seun has ignored you....

IF you don't like the conditions, solution is very simple.

Don't visit the site or create yours.

1 Like

Re: Seun Is Nairaland Specially For Muslims Or Every Religion???? by DoctorDree(m): 2:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
Islam is not a religion of freedom

4 Likes

Re: Seun Is Nairaland Specially For Muslims Or Every Religion???? by Asianjollof007: 3:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
I just want him to remove that oath from my profile, i am not a muslim i only commented on a muslim thread.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Is Nairaland Specially For Muslims Or Every Religion???? by DigitalStepdad: 3:25pm On Apr 16, 2022
E get why

1 Like

Re: Seun Is Nairaland Specially For Muslims Or Every Religion???? by Passionate888: 3:49pm On Apr 16, 2022
Islam is liken to a cult, you must swear declaration of silence before you comment on any topic that concerns it and the declaration will follow you for sometime before it gives up

1 Like

Re: Seun Is Nairaland Specially For Muslims Or Every Religion???? by Nikes(m): 6:46pm On Apr 16, 2022
That's some 'ol bullshit. I got slapped with that on my profile yesterday. I mean, pourquoi?
Re: Seun Is Nairaland Specially For Muslims Or Every Religion???? by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 17, 2022
BigYash:
.. accept the declaration, say your mind and move

1 Like

Re: Seun Is Nairaland Specially For Muslims Or Every Religion???? by epondudu: 7:39am On Apr 18, 2022
Seun is just trying to avoid world war 3.
Re: Seun Is Nairaland Specially For Muslims Or Every Religion???? by zolajpower: 8:51am On Apr 18, 2022
NOC1:
I will tell you why , the commenter above you has said it all . Remember Charles ebdor incident in France that led to terrorism . Seun is being careful of being ban ..... He's intelligent on this . Have you ever heard anyone speak against Christ in public and gets stoned or burnt to death in a public place? Just name one
Re: Seun Is Nairaland Specially For Muslims Or Every Religion???? by BotherMleeper(m): 11:11am On Apr 18, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Because Islam is more like a cult fraternity were one take an oath for loyalty. Adding to that is, they're so insecure set of human beings.

Christianity is open to all, it is not a restricted form of religion. The freedom and liberty we enjoyed in Christianity is just too much... we are not under the shackle of a death god.

Hm.

Care to explain why catholics don't get along with others, or why Jehovah witnesses are ostracized and not considered christians, or why Mormons are largely existing on the fringes of your mass hallucinations?

(1) (Reply)

Lady Releases CCTV Footage Of How Her Friend Stole Her Birthday Cake (VIDEO) / Please Beware Of This Binance P2p Group / White south African gets mercilessly whipped and his car stolen by Black Rioter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.