Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,297 members, 7,900,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:38 PM

Who Love Epp? [a Must Read] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Love Epp? [a Must Read] (141 Views)

Those Who Love Are Of God / Please Who Sang This Worship Song? Epp Me / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Love Epp? [a Must Read] by Raltrending(m): 1:23pm On Mar 26, 2021
1. Who LOVE help?

Pidgin ~ “Who Love Epp?” is the most common Word found in the lips many Nigerian Youths today.

Because they do not believe that Loving anyone can bring them any profit.

Little do we Know that…

Lack of LOVE is the cause of our Struggles, Pains, anguish, sorrow and disappointment, Pidgin ~ We no get Joy, all man for himself.

Lack of Love has Birthed Selfish, and Selfish has Birthed Greed. ~ Somebody Type “Were is the lie?”

Do you want to Know more? Then Read this TRUTH.

God is LOVE, His Nature is Good, and all the beautiful things you see Here is his hand work.

If you don’t have God in your Heart, you don’t have Love, If you don’t have Love, you don’t have God.

I tell you the Truth

The SECRET of the Blessing You Seek is in LOVE.

The Ego(Owo) Fulfilment, Joy, and peace of Heart is hidden in the expression of Love.

The Absence of LOVE in your Heart today is the cause of that PERSISTANT problem, Seek LOVE, the Love that comes from GOD through Intimacy with Him.

You May Not Love God or your Neighbours, But God still LOVE’s you, he is still Waiting, knocking at the Door of your Heart now for you to Open up so he can come in, He Love’s that Much.

TAKE HOME: If you are not Loving you are not Living, To Truly Live is to Love, Love is the Most powerful attracting force on Earth, God is Love, Love brings everything Good, Love is Treasure.

I Pray for you Today, Anywhere you are reading this from, May Love Find you today, I command the love that brings peace and Joy your way, love that brings halt to that plot against you, Love that will make people Favour you for no reason, Love that will bring you pardon for that offense, in Jesus Christ Name.

(1) (Reply)

Corporate Anointing - Emoji Devotions / "And He Went A Little Farther, And Fell On His Face, And Prayed." / Gov. Uzodimma Calls For Repentance & True Service To God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.