Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,854 members, 7,966,181 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 10:23 AM

EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta (22644 Views)

EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photo) / EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo-Yahoo ‘Students’ In Abuja (Photo) / EFCC Nabs 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by lovewahz(m): 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

cheesy cheesy the smart ones make them their friends.

But let me ask ooo...is Efcc only for Yahoo boys??

I thought they are fighting for corruption in Nigeria...

I never read a page where Efcc have arrested any politician...

Every day news is that Efcc arrest 50 Yahoo boys....why?
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by lovewahz(m): 8:30pm On Mar 26, 2021
Can someone tell me why Efcc doesn't arrest politicians??

Those who steal our countries money are there enjoying while the poor Nigerian are suffering...

Every day news is Efcc arrest Yahoo boys

Guys no go wear better clothes again and walk on the street,if you wear good clothes now, you are a Yahoo boy

We have to address this issue before it gets out of hands oooo

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by Jeffyblaq(m): 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
My niggggggggeeeeeeeeessssss
See the comments above..

Devoid of intellect ...
Stupid local boy claiming niggarrr.

U just too local but champs for yuh likes.
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by Fabdaniel(m): 9:18pm On Mar 26, 2021
powerfulguy:

https://twitter.com/officialEFCC/status/1375494600253698059?s=19
But ever since they have been arresting yahoo boys and we have been seeing different pictures of boys. My questions goes like this 'what of those their babes, does it mean that, when ever they burst guys like this...their babes aren't always with them?
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:27pm On Mar 26, 2021
HenryThegreat1:
Very good
There's need for them to visit Agbor my own town.
The last time I visited, the rate of yahoo yahoo is just too much.
That Delta State don become Yahoo capital oo.
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2021
lekki1444:
cheesy second from the left nigga just woke up by slap from EFCC, he is still in his pajamas
lol
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
Fabdaniel:

But ever since they have been arresting yahoo boys and we have been seeing different pictures of boys. My questions goes like this 'what of those their babes, does it mean that, when ever they burst guys like this...their babes aren't always with them?
are the babes part of the criminals? they should as well arrest the shop vendors that sold them shoes,phones,clothes and the cars
ode
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by ProfitableACCA: 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
Advice to yahoo boys....when you hammer start a business and resume there every morning
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by emmyN(m): 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2021
As far as Delta State is concerned, I wonder if the EFCC can get enough of the arrests. This is because virtually every young man in the state is into fraud to one degree or the other.
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
oghalebros:
EFCC pls come to Ughelli in Delta State. yahoo boys has make cost of leaving high... The rate of accident is alarming too... make Una come shake them small.

Can u justify that's it's Yahoo boys that made the price of food stuffs skyrocket Nationwide?
Sometimes make una reason before una type.
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by Discombulator: 12:55am On Mar 27, 2021
Faller:
Work hard in silence....

Infact don't let your success make noise...

Live lowkey....

Dem no born efcc well to Trace you...

But no.... our youths said they must flaunt
I'm so tired of you asshole that regards stealing and petty scam as work
Are you totally devoid of self worth
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by Chinoval: 1:21am On Mar 27, 2021
osamz007:
MANCHESTER UNITED SECOND BENCH
David de gea the camera man
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by Subonbon(m): 4:55am On Mar 27, 2021
SirMichael1:
These yahoo boys always have one thing in common: They never know how to avoid getting caught.

Ranging from their flashy lifestyle, excessive spending spree and that usually tight pencil trouser, shaka shaka hairstyle and colourful palm slippers. Not to mention, these guys always walk in large group and I'll never understand why. You defraud people and you don't even know how to hide it? That is gross stupidity. That is why they tend to poverty when then don't see 'clients' for long because of their very low financial IQ.
bro you know the story joor..... Even their leper socks.....
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by stanley000: 6:39am On Mar 27, 2021
MansoryMX:
Nigeria; A country where big thieves arrest small thieves, confiscate their properties and share it among themselves! I went to Lagos two months ago and stayed with a friend at one of those their exotic Lekki Estate. You need to see the lifestyle of some Efcc agents living in the estate! You go hail! I quickly leave there make them nor go put eye for my freshness cause I rather die with them than allow these legal thieves clean me of my sweat be it legit or illegal!
my brother was promoted from anti robbery to Efcc, if u see his castle u might run mad. Too bad he's dead now.
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by stanley000: 6:41am On Mar 27, 2021
lekki1444:
cheesy second from the left nigga just woke up by slap from EFCC, he is still in his pajamas
dude was practically living lavida loca
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by cardoctor(m): 6:57am On Mar 27, 2021
Suspected abi
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by lekki1444: 7:47am On Mar 27, 2021
stanley000:
dude was practically living lavida loca
RIGHT grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by Hassanmaye(m): 8:38am On Mar 27, 2021
God in heaven this EFCC are intelligent o, maY God help them to fish out this criminals that don't have mercy, that don't want to work like everybody but ones to reap where they did not sow, hard earned money of the vulnerable Nigerians and romance scams. Majority of their victims are those working in government and private institutions, then small and medium business owners who are working hard to get there money
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by Rushna27(f): 9:33am On Mar 27, 2021
Low key life is so difficult for dem making it very easy to locate dem.......... inasmuch as am not encouraging dis but our government gat to chase after d real solution to job creation not looking for dis guys wen d real yahoo guys dwell in aso rock....... Mtcheeeeeewwwww
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by Tobid1822: 11:30am On Mar 27, 2021
Hi everyone, Please take a few minutes of your time and click on this link to help fill this questionnaire. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGfFxoRJGOUkciKILK2l383Xv5mluG_Z9gctnjc7s14S1NVg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by Eastcoastboy(m): 11:48am On Mar 27, 2021
lovewahz:

But let me ask ooo...is Efcc only for Yahoo boys??

I thought they are fighting for corruption in Nigeria...

I never read a page where Efcc have arrested any politician...

Every day news is that Efcc arrest 50 Yahoo boys....why?

You're making me to wonder if you're a Nigerian at all.
Is it not where honey flows that bees gather? They know where is fertile and less stressfull for them. Before you arrest and prosecute a politician you must have lost your job or your life threatened because this people have people in high places plus their affluence also. Who does an average yahoo boy knows if not his client, his fellow street boys and some chairmo! that would even bail out on you when e red! So these guys know all these.
It's quick cash out for them. Do you know that most times these guys actually pay money before getting to the station? You can imagine that.

So I just schooled you now. Be a Nigerian and know peace.
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:01pm On Mar 27, 2021
MansoryMX:

Not even that! These boys are so myopic in reasoning. You will see them living together in multitudes, their destiny tied down to hotels and weed houses! Small money dem don buy car, no investment and you are driving a car of more than 8 million naira. It’s so easy to catch them! I won’t say I know a lot of yahoo boiz who are big in this country with companies and investments both home and abroad, let it not look as if I am encouraging fraud or know them make man nor go enter wahala. It’s still illegal in the eyes of the law but do we really live in a law abiding country? A country where few are selected and arrested to make it look as if they are working. The real yahoo boiz can’t be caught by Efcc, they are even protected by them! They don’t even wear jeans or drive Benz or Lexus! or Toyota!! cheesy

A wise man has spoken! The thing is when your mindset is not brushed up yet and you hit quick money what you just stated about these guys is inevitable.

Except if by the mercy of God and that's often actualized by keeping company that propel you to do better and make wise investment but what would you say about someone in group of guys where their major concern is shutting down Clubs here and there, knacking the hottest chic, drawing tattoo and doing all manner of things and buying cars which is kinda wise to some extent but these guys do all manner of things that make them literally smell like what they do. Therefore making them preys to law enforcement agencies.

Las las some plus up so them gas spend recklessly.
But guy you get plugs oh! The money go dey reach your hand nah.
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by remirez07(m): 1:36pm On Mar 27, 2021
You spoke well
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by Slynation(m): 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2021
oghalebros:
EFCC pls come to Ughelli in Delta State. yahoo boys has make cost of leaving high... The rate of accident is alarming too... make Una come shake them small.
Lol...I swear, someone cannot even buy correct jean at the rate of 5K again in my area, na 8-10K now oO...grin lemme not even talk about shoes and slides....
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by ofiko123(m): 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2021
Fraud is bad in all his ramifications,you shouldn't practice it...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Naval Officer Nabbed With Hilux Van In Enugu State (Photo) / Lagos Arraigns Royal Father And 2 Others For Robbery And Rape / NDLEA Intercepts 12.05 Kilograms Cocaine At Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.